With a handsome young Italian man. Dark eyes.
我不允许这事
I won’t allow it
这是错误的
It’s wrong.
错误而且危险
It’s wrong and it’s dangerous.
父亲 我的父亲!
Oh father, my father!
给我一点时间向主祈祷
Give me some time to pray to the Lord.
卡里尼男爵夫人不贞
The Baroness of Carini had betrayed her husband
同她的堂兄相恋
and fallen in love with her cousin.
不可饶恕!
There will be no forgiveness!
她父亲举起宝剑
Her father stabbed her
将她一剑穿心!
through the heart!
为了家庭的名声吗
Honor, huh?
我还记得当年你去见我父母
You know, I remember the time that you came to my parent’s house.
你把我带进房♥里
And you took me into that room.
告诉我你的家族生意
And you told me about the family business
说你决不会沾手
and how you were never going to have anything to do with it.
那口气就像安东尼
You sounded like Tony
当年的我的确很像
I was a lot like Tony.
-这里 凯 -什么?
-And there we see it. Kay. -What?
你来开车好吗?
you mind driving?
出什么事了吗?
No, what’s wrong.
我的眼睛有时侯还好 有时候就…
My eyes. Sometimes they’re all right. But…
还有 我要去见汤马仙奴阁下
Listen, I have to see Don Tommasino
你好 夫人
Benday, signora.
看来今天没有随身保镖跟着啊
There’s no bodyguards today.
我可是真的偷跑出来的
I really snuck away.
神父 上哪儿去? 要搭便车吗?
Father, where are you going? Would you like a ride?”
我认得你
I know you.
你是孟太利家的莫斯卡
You’re Mosca of Montelepre.
以前当过杀手
You were an assassin then
现在也是
and you’re an assassin now
我知道麦克·柯里昂在你家
I know Michael Corleone is at your house.
我会跟着你进去
I will pass through the gates with you.
卡罗 你好吗?
How are you?
这是卡罗 我的老朋友
Kay, this is Calo, my old friend.
以前的保镖
One of my bodyguards in the old days.
-我们可以在这里等他 -要喝一杯吗?
-We can wait here. -You want drink?
好的 我们进去?
Yeah. Shall we go?
我以前在这里度过了很长时间
I spent a lot of time in this room
想念你
thinking of you.
然后你结婚了
And then you got married.
但我依然想念你
I still thought of you.
那间房♥里有什么?
What’s in that room?
麦克 你知道来这里很危险
You know this is dangerous for you, Michael.
这儿是西西里
This is Sicily.
我爱这里
I love this country.
为什么?
Why?
世代以来
Well, all through history
这里的人受尽折磨
terrible things have happened to these people.
各种不公正的事
Terrible injustice.
但是他们依旧期待
But they still expect good
会有好的事情发生
rather than bad will happen to them.
就像我和你
Sort of like me and you, huh?
哪里?
How so?
我现在在这里啊
Well I’m still here, right?
我们的过去也不很愉快
We do have a bad history
但我还在这里
but I’m still here.
是的 你还在 但是心里只有恐惧
Oh yes you are. But with dread.
说出你的心意!
Gimme the order! C’mon!
为什么要这么做? 让我不怕你?
What’s that supposed to do, is that supposed to make me not dread you?
我们来这里是为了看歌♥剧
We’re in Sicily, the opera.
好吧
Okay
现在干什么?
what do we do now?
讲道理
Be reasonable.
我希望我们不要再伤害彼此
Let’s try not to hurt each other.
我希望你能原谅我
I want you to forgive me.
原谅你什么?
For what?
所有事情
Everything.
像上帝那样?
Oh, like God, huh?
不用那么夸张
Oh, I, I need something a little closer.
你当时不了解我的处境
You couldn’t understand, back in those days.
我爱我的父亲
I love my father
我曾经发誓不会成为他那样的人
I swore I would never be, a man like him
但是我爱他 而他又身处险境
but I loved him. And he was in danger
我能怎么办?
what could I do?
然后 你也身处险境
And then later, you were in danger.
孩子也一样 我能怎么办?
Our children, were in danger. what could I do?
你们是我在这个世界上最重要的人
You were all that I loved, valued, most in the world.
但是我正在 已经失去了你
And, I’m losing you, I lost you, anyway.
你离开了我
You’re gone
我失去了一切
and it was all for nothing
所以
so
你要理解 我之后的人生都是注定的
you have to understand, I had a whole different destiny planned.
好吧 我不说了
All right, I’ll stop
麦克 我不知道你到底要我怎么做
I really don’t know what you want from me, Michael
我真的不知道
I really don’t know.
我是说
I mean
我并不是你想像的那种人
I’m not the man that you think I am.
我不知道
I don’t know
我爱你 凯
I love you, Kay.
不要再害怕我
Don’t dread me, anymore.
其实 在这里的每个晚上
You know, every night here in Sicily
我作梦
I dream
梦见我的妻子和孩子
about my wife and my children.
梦见我如何失去他们
And how I lost them.
如果这对你是种安慰 我想告诉你
I guess, if it’s any consolation, I want you to know that
麦克 过去我一直爱你
I always loved you, Michael.
以后是一样
I always, I always will.
出什么事了?
What is it? What’s wrong?
汤马西诺阁下被人枪杀了
They found Don Tommasino shot.
他死了?
Is he dead?
我家主人死了 血债血偿
My master is dead. Blood calls for blood.
我一定要报仇
I must have revenge
将来也许有难事要你去办
Some day, you may have to do a difficult service for me.
尽管吩咐
Command me.
我会为他报仇
I will avenge him
计票
Totals
罗舒达 一票
Lorscheider, 1 vote.
塞里 十一票
Siri, 11 votes.
龙巴度 九十九票
Lamberto, 99 votes.
你是否接受推举
Do you accept your election
担任教皇圣职?
as supreme pontiff?
上帝明鉴 赐福吾同僚之决策
My God, shed light on the decision they have taken on my behalf
我接受
I accept.
你希望被如何称呼?
By what name do you wish to be called?
若望保禄一世
John Paul the First.
我将即刻执行此事
I will do things ‘right away’
而不再考量拖延
rather than in ‘a little while.’
梵蒂冈会计师凯斯济
Frederik Keinszig, known for a decade as “God’s banker,”
已失踪三天 最后被见于
has been reported missing.He was last seen three days ago,
梵蒂冈辖下
leaving the Rome offices of the Vatican owned
“屹立”的罗马办公室内
corporation International Immobiliare.
随之失踪的还有大笔款项 及多份文件
Also missing was a large sum of money, and several documents.
凯斯济快接电♥话♥啊 白♥痴♥
Come on, Keinszig, you fool.
凯斯济的失踪
Mr. Keinszig’s absence
使得梵蒂冈银行的交易越显蹊跷
casts further suspicion on the dealings of the Vatican bank.
多年以来该行及其下属子公♥司♥
For several years the bank and its subsidiary companies
都被指控进行
have been the object of allegations of
进行非法交易
disreputable business practices.
鲁加西 请你尽量要了解
Lucchesi, will you please try and understand.
我打电♥话♥找过他