家族在哈瓦那要进行投资
The family is making an investment in Havana.
这些是给总统的礼物
This is a gift for the President.
那太好了 哈瓦那好极了
That’s great! Havana’s great.
是我这种人的城市
It’s my kind of town.
有我认识的人在哈瓦那吗?
Anybody I know in Havana?
我不知道 有海门罗斯 强尼欧拉
Don’t know. Hyman Roth, Johnny Ola?
不认得 我从未见过他们
No. I’ve never met them.
听我说 麦克 我…
Listen, Mikey, I’m kind of…
我有点…
…kind of
这一路上让我有点紧张
nervous from the trip.
我能…喝杯酒吗?
Can I get a drink or something?
我想也许我们可以一起出去
I thought maybe we’d go out together.
我知道一个好地方 好不好?
I know a place where we can spend some time together.
有时候我想我应该娶 像你老婆一样的女人
Sometimes I think I should have married a woman like you did.
像凯 有孩子 能和他们一起玩耍
Like Kay.Have kids. Have a family.
在我生命中能有一次
For once in my life
我能够像爸爸那样
be more like Pop..
当个儿子并不容易 弗雷多
It’s not easy to be a son, Fredo.
不容易的
It’s not easy.
妈以前常取笑我说 “你不是我生的”
Mama used to say, “You don’t belong to me.”
你是吉普赛人留在门口的 有时候我认为那是真的
“You were left on the doorstep by gypsies.”Sometimes I think it’s true.
你不是吉普赛人留下的
You’re no gypsy, Fredo.
麦克 我…
Mikey… I…
我以前生你的气
I was mad at you.
为何从前我们不曾 像这样一起共聚
Why didn’t we spend time like this before?
你要喝一杯 对吧?
You want a drink, right?
侍者
Waiter!
香蕉大克利酒怎么讲?
How do you say Banana Daquiri?
就是香蕉大克利
Banana Daquiri.
-就那样? -就那样!
– That’s it? – That’s it.
来一杯香蕉大克利酒
Uno Banana Daquiri.
香蕉大克利酒
Banana Daquiri.
还有一杯苏打汽水
and a club soda.
葛瑞参议员明晚由华府飞来
Senator Geary flies in from Washington tomorrow
还有一些人 一些政♥府♥要员
with some government people.
我要你让他们 在哈瓦那好好玩玩
I want you to show them a good time in Havana.
我的专长!对吧?
That’s my speciality, right?
我能在某些事上信任你吗? 弗雷多
Can I trust you with something?
当然!麦克
Of course, Mike.
晚上我们将应邀至总统府 参加除夕晚会
Later in the evening we’re all invited to the President to bring in the New Year
结束之后 他们会用军车载我回家
After it’s over they’ll take me home in a military car
只有我一个人 为了保护我的安全
alone.For my protection.
在我到达旅馆之前 我会被刺杀
Before I reach my hotel, I’ll be assassinated.
-是谁? -罗斯!
– Who? – Roth.
是罗斯想在家里杀我
It was Roth who tried to kill me in my home.
一直都是罗斯
It was Roth all along.
他表现的好像我是他的儿子
He acts like I’m his son
他的接♥班♥人
his successor.
但他认为他能长生不死
But he thinks he’ll live forever
他要除掉我!
and wants me out.
我能怎么帮忙?
How can I help?
你只须装作什么都不知道 我已经做了安排
Just go along, as if you know nothing.I’ve already made my move.
什么安排?
What move?
海门罗斯永远见不到这个新年
Hyman Roth won’t see the New Year.
他说你要放轻松点 他会开处方
Says you have to take it easy.And he’s gonna give you a prescription.
-他明天会再来 -我要我自己的医生
-He’ll be back tomorrow. -I want my own doctor.
让他从迈阿密飞过来
Fly in my own doctor from Miami.
别信任不会说英文的医生
I don’t trust a doctor who can’t speak English.
-谢谢你 先生 -不必客气
– Gracias, senor – Buenas noches
亲爱的 到下面赌场去玩
Honey, go to the casino.
假如你确定你感觉好多了
If you’re feeling better.
我会没事的
Feel fine.
去玩宾果游戏吧!
Play the bingo game.
-幸会 柯里昂先生 请自便 -谢谢
– Okay. Nice to see you, Mr. Paul.-
我的第六感告诉我 你哥哥弗雷多
My sixth sense tells me Fredo
带来了一大袋钱
brought a bag full of money.
在哪里?
Where is it?
你要退出?
You’re pulling out?
只是想要…
Just want to…
只是想要等一等
Just want to wait.
-你感觉如何? -糟透了
– How do you feel? – Terrible.
只要小便时不会痛
I’d give four million to be able
我愿意付四百万美金
to take a painless piss.
谁杀了法兰克潘坦居利?
Who had Frank Pentangeli killed?
是罗萨多兄弟
The Rosato brothers.
我知道 但是谁准他们动手的
I know, but who gave the go-ahead?
我知道不是我
I know I didn’t.
有个从小和我一起长大的孩子
There was this kid I grew up with.
比我年轻
He was younger than me.
他蛮尊敬我的
Sort of looked up to me
我们…
you know
一起做了我们的第一件工作
We did our first work together.
在街头打下了一片江山
Worked our way out of the street.
事情很顺利 我们也赚了很多钱
Things were good.
在禁酒时期 我们把蜜糖 运到加拿大发了笔大财
During Prohibition we ran molasses into Canada.Made a fortune.
令尊也是
Your father too.
如同其他人一样 我爱他
As much as anyone, I loved him and
而且信任他
trusted him.
不久之后 他有个主意
Later on he had an idea
在沙漠建了一座城市
to build a city
给要去西岸的军人休息之用
out of a desert stop-over for G.I.s going to the West Coast.
那孩子的名字是莫格林
That kid’s name was Moe Greene
他所创建的城市是拉斯维加斯
and the city he invented was Las Vegas.
他是个了不起的人
This was a great man.
一个有眼光 有胆量的人
A man of vision and guts.
而在那城市中 没有任何纪念他的徽章或路标
And there isn’t even a plaque, signpost
或是他的铜像
or statue of him in that town.
原因是有人用子弹 穿过他的眉心
Someone put a bullet through his eye.
没有人晓得是谁下的命令
No one knows who gave the order.
当我听到他的死讯时 我没有生气
When I heard it, I wasn’t angry.
我了解莫 我知道他脾气火爆
I knew Moe, I knew he was headstrong.
说话大声 会得罪人
Talking loud, saying stupid things.
所以他死了
So when he turned up dead
我也不去追究
I let it go.
我对我自己说
And I said to myself
这是我们自己选择的行业
This is the business we’ve chosen.
我没有问
I didn’t ask
是谁下的令
who gave the order
因为那和生意一点关系也没有
because it had nothing to do with business.
在你房♥间里的二百万
That two million in a bag in your room
我要进去睡一会儿
I’m going in to take a nap.
当我醒来时
When I wake
若是钱在桌子上
if the money is on the table
那我就有个合伙人了
I know I have a partner.
若不在 我就知道我没有了
If it isn’t, I know I don’t.
好了 在座的是否都认识?
Does everybody know everybody?
这位是葛瑞参议员 你认识他
This is senator Geary,you know him.
-你好吗?先生 -幸会 麦克
-How are you,senator? -Good to see you, Mike.
很高兴能在这里共聚
I’m glad we spend this time together.
麦克! 这位是佛州的派顿参议员
Senator Payton from Florida
你好吗?麦克
How ya doin’, Mike?
纽约的迪马克法官
Judge DeMalco from New York
-你好吗?先生 -很好!谢谢
-How do you do, Sir?-Fine, thank you.
这位是马里兰州的瑞恩参议员
Senator Ream from Maryland
麦克 我一直期待与你见面
Mike, I’ve been looking forward to it.
美国电♥话♥电报公♥司♥的康德先生
Fred Corngold from UTT.
我认得康德 你好
I know Fred, how are you?
他的恰恰跳得很棒 待会可要留神
That Freddie does a mean Cha Cha Cha so watch out later.
他是吗?
Oh he does, huh?
好了 各位! 是”加油时间”了
Okay,gentlemen,it’s refill time here.