Settle these troubles with the Rosato brothers.
麦克!我不明白!
I don’t understand. I don’t…
听我说 我没有你那种脑筋
I don’t have your brain
去做那些大生意
for big deals.
但这是市井之事
But this is a street thing.
那个迈阿密的海门罗斯 他在支持那些王八蛋
That Hyman Roth in Miami. He’s backing up those sons-of-bitches.
我知道他在支持
I know he is.
那么是为什么?
Then why?
为何你要求我与他们谈和? 麦克
So why ask me to lay down to them?
是海门罗斯叫人杀我的
It was Hyman Roth that tried to have me killed.
我知道是他
I know it was him.
老天爷!麦克
Jesus Christ, Mike.
老天爷!让我们干掉他们 去把他们全部都给做了
Jesus Christ, let’s get them all.
趁我们还有力量之前 现在就去
Now while we’ve got the muscle.
这里以前是家父的书房♥
This used to be my father’s old study.
现在变了
It’s changed.
我还记得以前…
I remember…
在这有张大桌子
there used to be a big desk here.
当我还是孩子之时 在这附近玩耍都要很小声
I remember when I was a kid. We had to be quiet when we played near here.
我很高兴这幢房♥子 始终不曾落入陌生人的手里
I was very happy that this house never went to strangers.
先是克里曼沙接手 现在是你
First Clemenza took it over. Now you.
家父在这里教了我许多事情
My father taught me many things here.
就在这间房♥间里教我的
He taught me in this room.
他教我与朋友保持接近
He taught me, “Keep your friends close,
但是敌人要更接近
but your enemies closer.”
现在若是海门罗斯看到 我出面协调这件事
If Hyman Roth sees that I interceded in this
帮了罗萨多兄弟的忙
in the Rosato brothers’ favour
他会认为与我的关然依然良好
he’ll think his relationship with me is still good.
-明白吗? -明白
-Capide? -Capide.
我就是要他那样想
That’s what I want him to think.
我要他们完全的放松
I want him relaxed
对我们的友谊有绝对的信心
and confident in our friendship.
那我就能查出来
Then I’ll be able to find out
我家族里的叛徒是谁?
who the traitor in my family was.
弗雷多!我是强尼
Fredo, this is Johnny Ola
强尼欧拉!我们需要帮忙
We need some more help,Johnny
强尼?
Johnny?
老天爷 是什么时候了?
Jesus Christ, what the hell time is it?
是谁?甜心
Who’s that, honey?
听清楚 弗雷多
Listen good, Fredo,
你为何打电♥话♥到这里来?
Why are you calling me?
我不想和你谈
I don’t want to talk to you.
潘坦居利和罗萨多兄弟要开会 他说他会遵守他们的协定
Pentangeli is going to accept the Rosato brothers’ deal
-他会一个人来吗? -我什么都不知道
– Will he come alone?-I don’t know.
你们使我陷的够深了
You’ve got me in deep enough already.
只是一起去
Just go along,
也许协谈会很顺利
everything will be all right,
弗雷多 潘坦居利说他愿意达成协议
Fredo,Pentangeli says he’s willing to make a deal
我们只想知道他是否说真话 还是会带手下一起来
All we want to know is if he’s on the level, or if he’ll bring his boys
你们对我说谎 不要再打电♥话♥给我
You lied to me. I don’t want you to call me anymore.
你弟弟不会查出我们交谈过
Your brother won’t find out we talked
我不知道你在说些什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
是谁?
Who was that?
打错电♥话♥的
Wrong number.
等等 我这里没有任何人
Frankie, I’ve got nobody here.
在车上等 奇契
Wait in the car, Cicc’.
-法兰克 -没事的 奇契
– Frankie. – That’s okay, Cicc’.
这是什么?
What’s this?
那是我们新协议的幸运符
A lucky C note for our new deal.
路契 给我们倒杯酒
Ritchie. Give us a taste.
我们对于你的决定都很高兴 法兰克
We were all real happy about your decision, Frankie.
你不会后悔的
You won’t regret it.
我不喜欢这个标识 罗萨多
I don’t like the C note, Rosato.
我认为那是种侮辱
I take that as an insult.
麦克叫我向你说声好
Michael Corleone says hello!
快点 把那扇门关起来
Close the door!
前面有条子 怎么…
Your friend the cop…
路契 里面很暗
Hey, Ritch. It’s dark in here.
你在营业中还是已休息?
Are you open or closed?
我只是进来整理一下
I just came in to clean up a little, you know?
什么事?
What’s the matter?
地板上有东西吗?
Is that something on the floor?
不 别在这!… 安东尼 别在这!
Carmine, not here! Anthony!
你打开酒吧门 我就把你的脑袋给轰掉
You open this bar and I’ll blow your head in!
弗雷多!看到你真好
Freddy, it’s good to see you.
-他怎样了? -没事了 在后面
– How is he? – He’s okay. He’s in the back.
好了!女孩们!闪到一边去吧
Girls, take a hike.
在这里这间房♥里面
In this room here.
我要先跟他单独谈谈
I want to talk to him alone first.
别这样
Come on.
我以为我能帮助你 参议员
I thought I could help you, Senator.
哈金?
Hagen?
哈金 我没有…
Listen, I did not…
没事了
It’s all right.
我什么都没有做
I didn’t do anything.
好的
It’s okay.
你的运气很好
You’re very lucky.
我弟弟弗雷多管理这个地方
My brother Fredo operates this place.
他们最先通知他
He was called before anyone.
这若发生在别的地方
Had this happened some place else
我们也帮不了你
we couldn’t have helped you.
当我醒来时 我在地板上
When I woke up, I was on the floor.
而且我不知道那是怎么发生的
And I don’t know how it happened.
你记不起来了?
You can’t remember?
我昏了
I passed out.
我…我来整理!
只是一场游戏
Just a game. Jesus.
老天爷
Jesus, Jesus!
主!…
Jesus God!
若是有上帝的话…
Oh God!
我不知道 而且我不了解为什么
I don’t know, and I don’t understand why
我记不起来了
I can’t remember.
你不需要记得 只要照我说的做
Doesn’t matter, just do as I say.
打个电♥话♥到你的办公室去
Put in a call to your office.
解释一下
Explain that
说你明天下午会到
you’ll be there tomorrow.
你决定在达荷的 麦克柯里昂家里住一晚
You decided to spend the night at Michael Corleone’s house in Tahoe.
我记得她在笑
I do remember that she was laughing.
我们以前也玩过
We’d done it before
我知道我不可能伤害那个女孩
and I know that I could not have hurt that girl.
那个女孩没有家人
This girl has no family.
没有人知道她在这里工作
Nobody knows that she worked here.
等清理完毕 就不会有事了
It’ll be as though she never existed.
那全是因为我们之间的友谊
All that’s left is our friendship.
什么事?
Yes?
抱歉 柯里昂太太 我们奉命不能让你过去
Sorry, but we’re not to let you through.
我只是要去市场
I’m just going to the market.
你只要把单子给我们 我们会为你买♥♥回来
We’ll pick up anything you want.
这是谁的命令?
Whose orders are these?
哈金先生的 他正在途中
Mr. Hagen’s. He’s coming.
好的 那我得和哈金先生谈谈
I’ll speak to him.
我本来早要跟你解释 但我在达荷市有些事要办
I wanted to explain, but I had business in Carson City.
这是顾忌你的安全 麦克的要求
It’s Michael’s request for your safety.
我们可以去为你买♥♥你所需要的
We’ll get anything you need.
太好了 我被软禁在我的屋里
So I’m supposed to stay in my house?
不 在整座庭园中都可以活动
No, within the compound will be fine.
汤姆 我下周要带孩子们去新英格兰
We were going to New England.
取消了
That’s off.
我是个囚犯 是不是?
Am I a prisoner?
我们不是那样认为 凯
That’s not how we see it, Kay.
好吧!孩子们 来 我们回房♥去
Come on, kids. We’re going back to the house.