The old man had too much wine.
时候不早了
It’s late.
胎儿好吗?
How’s the baby?
在我体内睡着了
Sleeping inside me.
你觉得是个男孩吗?
Does it feel like a boy?
是的 是个男孩 麦克
Yes, it does, Michael.
凯
Kay?
我很抱歉今天这些人来
I’m sorry about all the people today.
时机不对 但是我也无能为力
Bad timing.It couldn’t be helped, though.
它让我想到你以前告诉过我
It made me think of what you once told me.
五年内柯里昂家族事业 完全合法化
“In five years the Corleone family will be completely legitimate.”
那是七年前的事了
That was seven years ago.
我知道
I know.
我在尽力 亲爱的
I’m trying, darling.
(你喜欢吗?爸爸)
“Do you like it”
你看过这个了吗?
Did you see this?
麦克 窗帘为何是开着的?
Michael,why are the drapes open?
-凯 你还好吗? -我还好
Kay, are you all right?
-你有没有中弹? -没有
– Are you hit? – No.
过去了!…
It’s over It’s over.
把门关起来!
Get the door locked!
停住!…
Stop,stop…
他们还在这里面
They’re still on the property.
拜托!麦克!拜托你留在里面
Please stay inside.
要活口
Keep them alive.
-我们尽力 -罗可!抓活口
– We’ll try.-Alive!
留在门口
Stay by the door.
留在房♥子附近
Stay around house.
进来
Yeah, come in.
麦克 你还好吗?
Mike, are you all right?
-没事 -很好
– Yeah.
有许多事我不能告诉你
Yeah,there’s a lot I can’t tell you.
我知道过去你因此而很颓丧
and I now that’s upset you in the past.
是有点儿
A little.
你觉得那表示缺少信任与信心
You felt it was because of some lack of trust or confidence.
但那是…
But it’s…
是因为我钦佩你而且我爱你
because I admire you and love you,
所以我才对你保守秘密
that I kept things secret from you.
也因此在这个时候 你是我唯一能信任的人
Now you’re the only one I can trust.
弗雷多?
Fredo?
他有个善良的心
Well, he’s got a good heart.
但是他很懦弱而且很笨
But he’s weak and he’s stupid
而这是生死攸关的事
nd this is life and death.
汤姆!你是我的兄弟
Tom, you’re my brother.
我一直希望你把我当成你兄弟 像亲兄弟一样
I always wanted to be thought of as a brother by you, Mikey. A real brother.
我知道
I know that.
你要接管一切
You’re going to take over.
你将成为族长!
You’re going to be the Don.
若是发生的事和我想的一样
If what I think has happened,
我今晚就要离开这里
I’m leaving here tonight.
我给予你完全的权力
I give you complete power.
包括弗雷多及他的手下 还有罗可 纳利所有人
Over Fredo and his men. Rocco, Neri, everyone.
我把我太太的性命交付给你
I’m trusting you with the lives of my wife
还有我的孩子
and my children,
以及这个家族的未来
the future of this family.
若是我们抓到这些傢伙
If we catch them,
你看有否可能查出 幕后主使者吗?
will we find out…
没必要去抓
We won’t catch them.
除非我错的离谱
Unless I’m very wrong,
否则他们应该已经死了
they’re dead already.
被一位很接近我们的人杀死
They were killed by somebody close to us.
是内奸
Inside.
非常怕会曝光
Very,very frightened that they botched it.
那么你的人呢?罗可和纳利
You don’t think that Rocco and Neri
你不会认为他们与此事有关吧
had something to do with this?
你知道吗?
See…
我们的人都是生意人
All our people are businessmen.
他们的忠诚是以那个为基础
Their loyalty is based on that.
我由爸爸那里学到了一点
One thing I learned from Pop…
试着想想你身边的人 会怎么想?
…was to try to think as people around you think.
在生意的基础上 凡事都有可能
On that basis, anything is possible.
他们死在那里 就在我窗户外面
Mike, they’re dead! Right outside my window!
我要离开这里 否则死的是我
I want to get out of here.They’re lying there dead!
拉她进去!
Get her in!
在这边!他们有两个人
Over here! There’s two of them.
看来像是由纽约以外的人雇的
Looks like they were hired out of New York.
我不认识他们
I don’t recognise them.
现在问不出什么了
Won’t get anything out of them now.
看…
Look,look…
把他们解决掉
Fish them out.
好了 把尸体料理掉
Get rid of the bodies.
麦克到哪去了?
Where’s Mike?
罗可!
Rocco.
安东尼!没事了 睡吧!
Anthony, everything is going to be all right. Try to sleep.
喜欢你的派对吗?
Did you like your party?
-我收到很多礼物 -我知道
– I got lots of presents.-I know.
你喜欢它们吗?
Did you like them?
我不认得送我礼物的那些人
Yeah. I didn’t know the people who gave them to me.
他们都是朋友
Well, they were friends.
你看到我送你的礼物了吗?
Did you see my present for you?
就放在我的枕头上
It was on my pillow.
安东尼
Anthony.
我明天一大早就要离开
I’m going to be leaving very early tomorrow.
-你会带我去吗? -不 我不行
– Will you take me? – No, I can’t, Anthony.
是什么事你必须要走?
Why do you have to go?
是生意 我必须要去
I have to do business.
我能帮你忙
I could help you.
是的 有一天你会的
I know. Some day you will.
睡一会吧!
Get some sleep.
(1917年 纽约市 维多柯里昂)
她非常美 你必须见见她
She’s really beautiful.You’ve got to see her.
你等着看她吧 言语无法形容她的美
Wait till you see her. Words can’t describe her.
我离开了那普勒斯 离开了妈妈
I left Naples. I left Mama.
为了辛苦的漂泊
For a no-good tramp!
现在我来到美国的纽约了
Now here I am in America, in New York.
独自一人 想念我的妈妈
Alone! Thinking of my mother.
没有任何家中的消息
Without news from home.
进来
Enter!
有信
Pepino, a letter for you!
你坐下
Have a seat.
终于那普勒斯来信了
Finally, a letter from Naples!
维多 喜欢我的小天使吗?
Vito, how do you like my little angel?
美吧
Isn’t she beautiful?
她是很美
She’s very beautiful.
对你而言 她很美
To you, she’s beautiful.
而我心中只有我的妻子小孩
For me, there’s only my wife and son.
亲爱的妈妈
And mama
妈妈死了!妈妈…
Our dear mother is dead!
我们等会到后台去 带她去宵夜
We’ll go backstage later and take her to eat.
你坐下 笨蛋
Sit down, you bum!
抱歉!范伦奇阁下
Oh, excuse me, Don Fanucci.
我们到后台去看她
We’ll go see her backstage.
-那是谁? -黑♥手♥党♥
-Who was that?-The Black Hand.
维多 来吧!我们走
Vito,come on…
快点 我们到后台去看她
Come on let’s go see her backstage.
借过!…
Sorry,sorry…
来这边
Please.
那是范伦奇 黑♥手♥党♥
That’s Fanucci… the Black Hand.
我们明天再说吧
We’ll talk about it tomorrow.
明天!永远是明天
Tomorrow! Always tomorrow!
你今天就要付钱
You’ll pay me today!