Questa mano!
混♥蛋♥ 不是那个…
What the hell have we here?
我要见我姐姐一个人
I’ll see my sister alone.
那和我也有关 我留下来可以吗?
It concerns me too.Is it okay, Mike, if I stay?
你好吗?亲爱的
How are you, honey?
你见过梅尔 在拉斯维加斯的时候
You’ve met Merle, he was with me in Vegas.
我看过他
I saw him with you.
能给我一杯酒吗?
Could I have a drink or something?
你要喝什么?
Que voi?
艾尔 请你给他杯酒好吗?
Al, would you please get him a drink!
我们下周要去欧洲
We’re going to Europe next week.
我们想在皇后号♥上订位
I’d like to book passage on the Queen.
那你来找我♥干♥什么?
So what do you come to me for?
为何不去找旅行社呢?
Why don’t you go to a travel agent?
我们先要结婚
We’re getting married first.
你离婚证书上的墨水还没有干
The ink on your divorce isn’t dry yet,
你就又要结婚了?
and you’re getting married?
你只在周末看你的孩子
You see your children on weekends.
你知道你的长子维特 在雷诺因行窃被捕
You know your oldest boy, Victor, was picked up in Reno for some petty theft
-你甚至不晓得这件事 -麦克
-that you don’t even know about. -Mikey.
你和不在乎你的男人 在世界各处玩
You fly around the world with men who don’t even care about you,
-他们像对妓♥女♥一样利用你 -你不是我父亲!
-and use you like a whore!-You’re not my father!
那你来找我♥干♥什么?
Then what do you come to me for?
我需要钱!
‘Cause I need money.
康妮…
Connie, Connie, Connie…
我想跟你讲道理
I wanna be reasonable with you.
你为何不留在这 和家族在一起
Why don’t you stay with the family?
你能住在这 和你的孩子在一起
You can live on the estate with your kids.
你不会缺乏任何东西
You won’t be deprived of anything.
你可以拥有任何你想要的东西
and you can have everything you want.
我不认识这位梅尔
I don’t know this Merle.
我不知道他是干什么的 他靠什么维生
I don’t know what he does or what he lives on.
你告诉他结婚是不可能的
Now why don’t you tell him marriage is out of the question
而且你不想再见到他
and you don’t want to see him anymore.
他会了解的 相信我
He’ll understand, believe me.
康妮
Connie.
你要是不听我的话
If you don’t listen to me,
要嫁给这个男人
and marry this man…
你会令我很失望
…you’ll disappoint me.
“仙丹”是什么?
What’s “Chen dannay”?
“仙丹”意思是一百年!
“Cent’ anni”. It means 100 years.
意思是我们都将 快乐的活一百年
It means we should all live happily for 100 years.
在整个家族里!
The family.
若是父亲还活着那就是事实了
That’d be true if my father were still alive.
康妮!
Connie!
梅尔!
Merle!
见过我的嫂嫂蒂安娜!
you’ve met my sister-in-law Deanna.
弗雷多的太太
Fredo’s wife.
-我的荣幸 -久仰 也是我的荣幸
– My pleasure.-How do you do.
-他们俩很相配 -妈妈
-They’re perfect. -mama.
她说的是什么意思?
What did she mean by that?
请恕我直言
With all respect,
我不是来这吃晚饭的
I didn’t come here to eat dinner!
我知道…
I know, I know.
怎么了?我只是想跳舞而已
What’s the matter? I just, I just want to dance!
跳舞是一回事 你已经东倒西歪
Dancing is one thing, you’re fallin’ all over the floor.
我知道你是怎么回事
I know what’s the matter with you
你在吃醋 因为他才是真正的男子汉
You’re just jealous because he’s a real man!
别再说了 我会毒打你一顿
I swear to God, Deanna, I’m gonna belt you right in the teeth.
你连你妈妈都不敢打
You couldn’t belt your mama!
你知道吗?那些意大利人
You know somethin’? These Dagos
当他们的老婆不乖时 他们就快疯了
are crazy when it comes to their wives.
麦克说你若不能处理这件事
Michael says that if you can’t take care of this,
我必须处理
I have to.
也许你去会好一点
Maybe you better.
千万别嫁给意大利人
Never marry a Wop.
他们对待你像狗屎一样
They treat their wives like shit!
我不是有意说意大利人…
I didn’t mean to say Wop.
哦,哦…
Ahh, Ahh woo! Rocco! Oh!
你在做什么?你这个大笨蛋 救命!弗雷多!
What are you doing to me, you big slob? Help!Fredo!
我控制不了她 麦克
I can’t control her, Mikey.
你是我哥哥 弗雷多
You’re my brother,
你不需要对我道歉
you don’t have to apologize to me.
克里曼沙答应在他死后
Clemenza promised the Rosato brothers
把布朗区的三块地盘 给罗萨多兄弟
three territories in the Bronx after he died.
你接管他的事业之后 并没有交给他们
You took over and didn’t give it to them.
-我不履行约定? -你赖帐
– I weltched? -You weltched.
克里曼沙没答应他们什么
Clemenza promised them lu cazzo,
克里曼沙并没有 承诺给他们什么
Clemenza promised them nothing.
他比我还要恨那些王八蛋
He hated those son of a bitches more than I do.
法兰克 他们说你骗他们
Frankie, they feel cheated.
麦克! 你高高的坐在西耶华山上
You’re sitting up in the Sierra Mountains
你喝着…他喝的是什么?
and you’re drinking…What’s he drinking?
香槟
Champagne.
香槟 香槟鸡尾酒
…Champagne cocktails
而你却替我裁决
and passing judgement on
我要如何经营我的家族
how I run my family.
你的家族依然叫柯里昂!
Your family’s still called Corleone.
而且你要管理的像柯里昂家族
And you’ll run it like a Corleone.
我的家族不吃这里的 也不在拉斯维加斯吃喝
My family doesn’t eat here, doesn’t eat in Las Vegas…
更不吃迈阿密的…
…and doesn’t eat in Miami…
去他的海门罗斯
…with Hyman Roth!
法兰克 你是个老好人 我喜欢你
You’re a good old man, and I like you.
多年来你一直对我父亲忠诚
You were loyal to my father for years.
罗萨多兄弟在抓人♥质♥
The Rosato brothers are taking hostages.
还有 麦克! 他已经把口水吐在我脸上
They spit right in my face,
全因为迈阿密 那犹太人在支持着
all because they’re backed up by that Jew in Miami.
我知道
I know.
那就是我不要你惹他们的原因
That’s why I don’t want them touched.
-你不要我惹他们 -不要!
– Not touched? – No
我要你对他们公平点!
I want you to be fair with them.
你要我对他们公平点?
You want me to be fair with them?
天!你对禽兽如何公平? 汤姆!看在老天的份上
How can you be fair to animals?
听我说 他们吸纳西班牙人
Tom, listen. They recruit spics,
他们吸纳黑人
they recruit niggers.
他们在他们祖母的 邻近地区使用暴♥力♥
They do violence in their grandmothers’neighbourhoods!
且我告诉你 他们所有的勾当 都跟妓♥女♥和贩毒有关
And everything with them is whores! And junk, dope!
他们把赌放在最后一位
And they leave the gambling to last.
我要管理我自己的家族
I want to run my family
不需要你在背后支持
without you on my back.
-而我要那些罗萨多兄弟的命 -不行
-and I want those Rosato brothers dead! – No.
要!
Mort’
现在我和海门罗斯 有重要的生意要做
Now I have business that’s important with Hyman Roth.
我不要被骚扰
I don’t want it disturbed.
你对犹太人的忠诚 远胜过对自己的血源
Then you give your loyalty to a Jew before your own blood.
别这样 法兰克
Come on, Frankie,
你知道家父和海门罗斯 做过生意
You know my father did business with Hyman Roth.
他很尊重他们
He respected him.
令尊和海门罗斯做过生意
Your father did business with Hyman Roth,
令尊尊重海门罗斯
he respected Hyman Roth,
但他从来不信任海门罗斯
but he never trusted Hyman Roth
或是他的西西里人信差 强尼欧拉
or his Sicilian messenger boy Johnny Ola.
对不起 我先告退了 我有点累 又有点醉了
You’ll have to excuse me. I’m tired, and I’m a little drunk!
而且我要这的每一位都知道
I want everybody here to know,
我不会为各位添任何的麻烦
there’s not going to be no trouble from me!
柯里昂阁下
Don Corleone.
奇契 开门
Cicci, the door…
你要他们现在离开吗?
You want him to leave now?
让他们回纽约去吧
Let him go back to New York.
我已经拟好我的计划了
I’ve already made my plans.
那老头酒喝的太多了