-来吧 坐吧 彼此谈谈 -坐吧
-Sit down. Talk to each other.
爱因斯坦先生…
Hey, Mr. Einstein…
-蛋糕在这 -泰西欧来了
– The cake. – Sally, get in here!
-我很害怕 -来吧!
– I was scared. – Come on.
令尊在哪?
Where’s your father?
-他去做圣诞节采购快回来了 -放在这
– Christmas shopping. –
让我们看看
Let’s see that thing.
漂亮吧?
That’s nice!
-我应该现在插蜡烛吗? -插吧!
– Should I put the candles on now? -Yea go on.
-卡洛 你帮她好不好? -当然
– Yeah. You help her, Carlo. – Sure.
你好 泰西欧
Hello,Tessio.
那是什么?兰姆酒吗?
What is that? Rum?
他们说是
Yeah.
别偷吃菜 爸回来前别碰菜
Hey Sonny,don’t touch the ante-pasta until Pop gets here.
好了
Yea, come on.
你们说日本人的胆量如何?
What do you think of the nerve of those Japs?
想修理那些混♥蛋♥吧?
those slanty eyed bastards, huh.
还在爸爸生日的这一天 在后院扔炸♥弹♥
Dropping bombs in out back yard and on Pops birthday ya know.
-他们并不晓得是爸爸生日 -他们并不晓得是爸爸生日
Now they didn’t know it was Pop’s birthday. They didn’t know it was Pop’s birthday.
在石油禁运之后 我们就该料到的
Not surprising after the oil embargo.
料想到有什么用 不管料到料不到扔炸♥弹♥
What do you mean expect it,
他们都没有扔炸♥弹♥的权利
expect it or not they have no right dropping bombs.
你是什么?亲♥日♥分子? 站错边了
What are you a Jap lover or something are you on their side?
我知道今早有三万人志愿从军
I understand 30,000 enlisted this morning.
一群笨蛋
Bunch of saps
他们为什么是笨蛋?
Why are they saps?
尚尼 别这样 我们不必谈论战争
Sonny,come on.We don’t have to talk about the war.
宝贝 你去和卡洛聊天 好不好?
Hey beat it,you go talk to Carlo alright.
他们是笨蛋
They’re saps
因他们为陌生人冒生命危险
because they risk their lives for strangers.
那是爸爸的语气
Now that’s Pop talking..
一点也没错 那是爸爸的语气
You’re god damn right that’s Pop talking.
他们为国家冒生命危险
They risk their lives for their country.
这国家不是你的血脉 你要记住
Country isn’t your blood, you remember that.
我不觉得是那样
I don’t feel that way.
你不觉得是那样
Well if you don’t fell that way
你若不觉得是那样 你为何不休学去从军呢?
why don’t you just quit collage and go to…go to join the Army.
我那么做了 我加入了海军
I did.I’ve enlisted in the Marines.
麦克 你为何不先来找我们?
Why didn’t you come to us?
此话怎讲?
What do you mean?
我是说爸爸花了很大的力量
I mean Pop had to pull a lot of strings
-才让你缓徵的 -我没那么要求
-to get you a deferment. – I didn’t ask for it.
我没要求缓徵 我并不想要
and I didn’t want it.
-你是怎么一回事 -别这样!…别打了
-What’s wrong?-Come on! Knock it off!
-尚尼 -混♥蛋♥
-Sonny -Punk!
-尚尼!坐下 -坐!坐下
– Sonny, sit down. – Sit down.
妈!爸又在打架了!
Mommy, Daddy’s fighting again!
你带卡洛到客厅去
Go and show Carlo the tree.
麦克叔叔 妈妈 爸爸
Uncle Miclael,mama,pop.
老天爷 你真行 在爸爸的生日上伤他的心
Nice,real nice,break your fathers heart on his birthday.
做的好 麦克 恭喜你
That’s swell, Mike. Congratulations.
没错 鼓励他
Go on encourage him.
去 倒杯酒给我 去吧
I want…I want you to get me a drink,go on.
你不了解 你父亲对你有计划的
Now you don’t understand but, uh, your father has big plans for you.
很多次他都提到了你的未来
Now many times he and I have talked about your future.
-你和我父亲谈我的未来? -是的
-Talked to my father about my future? -Yes.
我的未来?
My future?
麦克 他对你期望很高
Mikey, he has high hopes for you.
我对我的未来有我自己的计划
Well I have my own plans for my future.
你上大学是去变笨的吗? 你真的笨了
What’d you go to collage to get stupid? You’re really stupid.
他回来了 快点
He’s here come on.
来吧!…
Come on…
笨蛋!
Stupid!
大惊喜!
Surprise!