告诉他我希望住在这里
Tell him I want to stay here!
你的房♥东叫什么名字?
What’s your landlord’s name?
他是罗勃特先生
His name is Signor Roberto.
他住在第四街 离这很近
He lives on Fourth Street, near here.
他们打破窗户 弄脏地板
They break the windows, they dirty the floors…
真是猪 对吧?
A real pig-sty, eh?
罗勃特先生
Mr.Roberto
我是维多柯里昂
My name is Vito Corleone.
柯伦波太太是内人的朋友
Signora Colombo is a friend of my wife.
她说没有正当理由 就要赶她搬家
She says she’s been evicted for no good reason.
她是个穷寡妇 没人照料她
She’s a poor widow, she has nobody to take care of her.
她没有亲人 没有钱
She has no relatives,no money.
她所有的只是这一带的邻居
All she has is this neighborhood.
我已经把那地方租给别人家了
I already rented the place to another family.
我告诉过她我会和你谈谈
I told her that I’d talk to you.
而你是个讲道理的人
That you’re a reasonable man.
她已经弄走惹麻烦的狗了
She got rid of the animal that caused all the trouble.
让她留下来吧!
So let her stay.
-你是不是西西里人? -不 我是卡拉布列兹人
-Are you Sicilian?-No, I’m Calabrese.
我们实际上是同乡 帮我一个忙
We’re practically paesani, do me this favor.
我已经租出去了 反悔的话 我会看起来像个白♥痴♥
I already rented it! I’ll look like an idiot.
而且新房♥客的房♥租要高一些
Besides, the new tenants pay more rent.
一个月多少钱?
How much more a month?
五块钱
Five bucks.
这里是先付六个月的涨价租金
Here’s six months increase in advance.
但别告诉她 她的自尊心很强
But don’t tell her about it. She’s very proud.
六个月到了再来找我
Come see me in another six months.
当然 那条狗留下 对吧?
Of course, the dog stays. Right?
那条狗留下
The dog stays.
你算什么?来对我下命令?
Who the hell are you to come give me orders?
小心我把你那 西西里屁♥股♥踢上街
Watch out or I’ll kick your Sicilian ass right into the street!
帮我一个忙 我不会忘记的
Do me this favor.I won’t forget it.
向你这一带的朋友打听我
Ask your friends in the neighborhood about me.
他们会告诉你 我会回报的
They’ll tell you I know how to return a favor.
好一个厉害的傢伙
What a character!
维多 那个叫罗勃特的房♥东来了
That landlord is here… Roberto
专门出租♥房♥♥子那个
the one who owns those ratholes.
他在这一带一直打听你
He’s been asking all around the neighborhood about you.
谢谢
Grazie.
希望我没打扰你 维多阁下
I hope I’m not disturbing you, Don Vito.
有何效劳之处?罗勃阁下
What can I do for you, Don Roberto?
真是场误会!圣母玛丽亚
What a misunderstanding! Holy Mary!
柯伦波太太当然能留下来
Of course Signora Colombo can stay!
谢谢!…
Grazie…
维多阁下 我要把你给我的钱还你
I’m giving back the money you gave me.
一、二、三、四、五、六 全都在这
Un, due, three, four, five, six, tutt’!
维多阁下 毕竟钱非一切
Because after all, Don Vito, money isn’t everything.
我能坐下吗?
Can I sit down?
谢谢
Grazie.
你对寡妇的仁慈令我自己惭愧
Your kindness to that widow made me ashamed of myself.
房♥租和以前一样
The rent stays like before!
而且…我会降价
I’ll even lower it.
我减五元
I’ll lower it $5.
我减十元
I’ll lower it $10!
谢谢…
Grazie…
我能请你喝咖啡吗?
Can I offer you some coffee?
我约会快迟到了
I’m late for an appointment!
这一次不行 也许改天吧!
I can’t this time! Ask me another time!
请原谅我现在失陪了
You’ll have to excuse me for now.
我希望我能留久一点
I wish I could stay longer!
只要叫我 我就会来的
Just call me and I’ll be here!
谢谢你
Grazie.
他不会回来了 他会躲起来的
He won’t be back. He’ll hide out in the Bronx!
维多 你认为如何?天佑美国
Vito, what do you think?
我们会鸿图大展的
We’ll make a big business!
-纽约市 -不介意大声点吧?
-New York City.-We’ll make a big business!
纽约市
New York City.
-你是否为维多柯里昂之子 -是的 我是
– Are you the son of Vito Corleone? – Yes, I am.
他在哪诞生?
Where was he born?
西西里的柯里昂村
Corleone, Sicily.
他是否有时会使用别号♥
Did he at times use an alias
就是别人所说的”教父”
that was known in certain circles as Godfather?
教父是他朋友对他的称呼
Godfather is a term used by his friends.
是种内心的感受与对他的尊敬
One of affection and respect.
主席先生!
Mr. Chairman
我想证实证人的陈词
I would like to verify the witness’ statement.
多年来我的选民中 意大利人后裔不断增加
For years many of my constituents have been of Italian descent.
而我蛮了解他们
I’ve come to know them well.
他们以支持及友谊来荣耀我
They have honoured me with their support and their friendship.
我可以很骄傲的说
I can proudly say
我的一些要好的朋友中 有不少是美籍意大利人
that some of my very best friends are Italian-Americans.
主席先生 在这个重要时刻 我必须离席
However, Mr. Chairman, unfortunately I have to leave these proceedings
去参加我的委员会
in order to preside over a very important meeting
主持一个极重要的会议
of my own committee.
但在我离开之前 我要说明这个
Before I leave, I do want to say this
这次关于黑♥手♥党♥的听证会 不管怎么样
that these hearings on the Mafia are in no way whatsoever
都对意大利人是一种侮辱
a slur upon the great Italian people.
因为根据我自己的 经验与知识我可以断定
I can state from my own knowledge and experience
美国公民中 最忠贞爱国苦干的人
that Italian-Americans are among the most loyal,most law-abiding,
美籍意大利人是其中的一分子
patriotic, hard-working American citizens in this land.
若我们让一粒老鼠屎 坏了一锅粥的话
It would be a shame, Mr. Chairman
那会是很可惜的 主席先生
if we allowed a few rotten apples to give a bad nameto the whole barrel.
因为由历史上 伟大的哥伦布时代♥开♥始
ecause from the time of Christopher Columbus
经过了文艺复兴直到目前
to the time of Enrico Fermi
美籍意大利人一直是我们国家的 前锋与护卫者
Italian-Americans have been pioneers in building and defending our nation.
他们是土地之盐
They are the salt of the earth
也是这国家的支柱之一
and one of the backbones of this country.
这边
Here,
这边…
Here…
我想大家都同意我们同僚的话
I think we all agree with our esteemed college.
柯里昂先生
Now,Mr. Corleone
你已经被知会了你的法律权益
you have been advised as to your legal rights.
我们有一位证人的证词
We have testimony
一位之前的证人
from a previous witness
奇契先生
one Willi Cicci.
他作证说你是这国家中
He stated hat you are head of
最有威力的黑♥手♥党♥家族的老大
the most powerful Mafia family in the country.
-你是吗? -不 我不是
– Are you? – No, I’m not.
证人指证你要对1947年 纽约市警官的谋杀案
He testified that you are personally responsible
及与他一起被杀的 威尔斯索拉索
for the murder of a New York police captain in 1947
负完全的责任
and with him a man named Virgil Sollozzo.
-你否认吗? -是的 我否认
– Do you deny this? – Yes, I do.
1950年时你是否策划杀害
Is it true that in the year 1950 you devised the murder
所谓纽约市五大家族的老大
of the heads of the “Five Families” in New York
以稳固你独霸的情况
who assume and consolidate your nefarious power?
这完全是假的 先生
It’s a complete falsehood.
奎斯特先生
Mr. Questadt.
你是否拥有 拉斯维加斯三间主要旅馆
Is it true you have a controlling interest in three major hotels in Las Vegas?
不 不是真的!
No, it’s not true.
我拥有一些那里旅馆的股票
I own some stock in some of the hotels there
但数量很少
but very little.
我也有IBM 及电♥话♥电报公♥司♥的部分股票
I also have stock in IBM and IT&T.
柯里昂先生
Mr. Corleone
你是否控制了纽约州的 赌场及毒品市场
Mr. Corleone do you have any interests or control over gambling or narcotics
-或是有那个兴趣 -不 我没有
-in the state of New York.? -No, I do not.
参议员 我的委托人想要…
Senator, my client would like
在这委员会面前发表一篇声明
to read a statement.
主席先生!
Mr. Chairman
主席先生!我认为这篇声明
Mr. Chairman,I think this statement is
以目前来说是完全不合时宜的
totally out of order at this time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!