别怕告诉他们
Don’t be afraid to tell them!
六百元
600 bucks.
若是我们不付呢?
Suppose we don’t pay?
你知道他们那帮人,泰西欧
You know his gang, Tessio.
真正的野兽!
Real animals.
马朗萨拉让范伦奇在这一带混
Maranzalla himself let Fanucci work this neighborhood.
而且他与条子有来往!
He’s got connections with the cops, too.
我们必须付给他
We have to pay him.
每人二百元 大家同意吗?
$200 each…everybody agreed?
我们干嘛得付给他?
Why do we have to pay him?
维多 这件事交给我们
Vito, leave this to us.
他只有一个人 我们有三个
He’s one person, we’re three.
他有枪 我们也有枪
He’s got guns, we’ve got guns.
为何要将我们的血汗钱送给他
Why should we give him the money we sweated for?
这里是他的地盘
This is his neighborhood!
我认识两个不付钱给范伦奇的
I know two bookies who don’t give anything to Fanucci.
他们不付钱给范伦奇
They don’t pay Fanucci.
若他们不付钱给范伦奇
If they don’t pay Fanucci
就是另外有人为马朗萨拉去收
then somebody else collects for Maranzalla!
我们若付他钱 他就不会再缠我们了
We’ll all be better off if we pay him.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我现在说的仅止于这个房♥间
Now what I say stays in this room.
若是你们俩愿意
If you both like
为何不每人给我50元付范伦奇
why not give me $50 each to pay Fanucci?
我保证他会接受我付给他的
I guarantee he’ll accept what I give him.
若是范伦奇说二百元
If Fanucci says $200
他就是要那么多 维多
he means it, Vito!
我会和他讲道理
I’ll reason with him.
把事情交给我吧!
Leave everything to me.
我会料理一切的
I’ll take care of everything.
我从不对我的朋友说谎
I never lie to my friends.
明天你们俩都去和范伦奇谈
Tomorrow you both go talk to Fanucci.
他会要那笔钱
He’ll ask for the money.
告诉他你们会如数奉上
Tell him you’ll pay whatever he wants.
别和他争论
Don’t argue with him.
然后我会去让他同意
Then I’ll go and get him to agree.
既然他那么强硬 别和他争论
Don’t argue with him, since he’s so tough.
你怎么可能让他少拿点?
How can you get him to take less?
那是我的事
That’s my business.
只要记得我帮了你们一个忙
Just remember that I did you a favor.
-一言为定? -好
-Is it a deal? -Si.
干杯!
Salute.
干杯!
Salute.
他的家人出去了
His family’s out of the house.
范伦奇一个人在咖啡厅里
Fanucci’s alone in the cafe.
维多 这是我的50元
Vito, here’s my 50 dollars.
维多!你确定他会收吗?
Buona fortuna,are you sure he’s going to go for it?
我会让范伦奇不能拒绝
I’ll make an offer he don’t refuse.
别担心
Don’t worry.
看起来我帽子下有一百元
It looks like there’s – $100 under my hat.
我说对了 只有一百元
I was right.Only $100…
我目前缺钱用
I’m short of money right now.
我失业了 给我一点时间
I’ve been out of work,so just give me a little time.
你了解的 对吧?
You understand, don’t you?
你有胆量 年轻人
You’ve got balls, young man!
我以前为何没听到你的名字?
How come I never heard of you before?
你非常有胆量
You’ve got a lot of guts.
我会帮你找份赚大钱的工作
I’ll find you some work for good money.
不伤感情 对吧?
No hard feelings, right?
若我能帮你 让我晓得
If I can help you, let me know.
祝你佳节愉快
Enjoy the festa!
范伦奇阁下
Don FANUCCI.
好极了…
Forzzelando!
这对我来说太暴♥力♥了
Oh, this is too violent for me!
你在这里干什么?
What’ve you got there?
麦克 爸爸非常的爱你
Michael, your father loves you very much.
奇契先生 从1942年到现在
Mr. Cicci, from the year 1942 to the present time,
你是杰安可橄榄油公♥司♥的职员
you were an employee of the Genco Olive Oil Company?
没错
That’s right.
但事实上
But in actuality
你是柯里昂犯罪组织的成员
you were a member of the Corleone crime organisation.
不 我们叫做柯里昂家族
No, we called it the Corleone family,
参议员 我们称之为家族
Senator.we called it the family.
你的职务是什么?
What was your position?
起初跟其他人一样 只是个打手
At first, like everybody else, I was a soldier.
那是什么?
What is that?
一颗枪子儿 你知道是什么 参议员
A button, you know, Senator.
不 我不知道 告诉我
No, I don’t know. Tell me.
当老板说给某人一颗枪子儿时
When the boss says “push a button” on a guy,
我就给他一颗枪子儿
I push a button.
明白吗?参议员
See, Senator?
奎斯特先生
Mr. Questadt.
-你是说你杀人 -我什么?
-You mean you kill people? -?
你服从上级的命令去杀人
You kill people at the behest of your superiors.
没错!大律师!
Yeah, that’s right.
而你们家族的 老大是麦克柯里昂
And the head of your family is Michael Corleone?
是 大律师 麦克柯里昂 对了
Yeah, Counsellor. Michael Corleone.
你是否有直接收到
Did you ever get such an order
麦克柯里昂下的命令?
directly from Michael Corleone?
没有 我从来没和他说过话
No, I never talked to him.
奇契先生
Mr. Cicci
你是否能详细说明你的答案?
Could you amplify your answer a bit?
要我做什么?
Do what?
你是否能回答得更详细
Could you expand on your answer?
尤其是是否你跟上级之间 永远有中间人
I’m particularly interested in knowing, was there always a buffer involved?
在你和发出实际命令的 上级间的中间人
Someone in between you and your superiors who gave the order.
是 对的 中间人
Right, a buffer.
家族中有许多的中间人
The family had a lot of buffers!
奇契先生 你也许觉得这很好玩
You may find this very amusing,
但我告诉你 委员会的成员不这么想
but the members of this committee do not.
告诉我 妈 在父亲内心深处 他想些什么?
Tell me something, Ma.What did Papa think deep in his heart?
他以前很坚强
He was being strong.
为他的家庭而坚强
Strong for his family.
可是为他的家坚强以外
But by being strong for his family
他会不会失去它?
could he lose it?
你在想你太太及失去的孩子
You’re thinking about your wife about the baby you lost.
但你与你太太都还能再生孩子
But you and your wife can always have another baby.
不 我是说…失去他的家
No, I meant… lose his family,
但你永远不会失去你的家
But you can never lose your family.
时代变了!
Times are changing.
不 是我的荣幸 不要钱
It’s my pleasure. I don’t want money.
-把它当礼物吧! -谢谢 非常谢谢
-Take it as a gift.-
如果有什么我可以帮忙的 你来 我们谈谈
If there’s something I can do for you, you come, we talk.
谢谢…
Grazie.
柯伦波太太 你找我有什么事?
Signora Colombo, why did you come to see me?
你太太叫我来问你是否能帮我
Your wife told me to ask if you could help me.
她有大♥麻♥烦
She’s in bad trouble.
他的邻居向房♥东抱怨她的狗
Her neighbors complained to the landlord about her dog.
他叫她把动物丢掉
He told her to get rid of the animal.
但她的小儿子爱那条狗
But her little boy loves that dog.
所以她留下了它
So she hid it.
但当房♥东发现之后
When the landlord found out
他很生气 叫她搬走
he got mad and told her to leave.
现在即使她把狗送走 也无法住下去了
Now she can’t stay even if she gets rid of it.
我好惭愧
I’m so ashamed!
他说要叫警♥察♥把我们扔到街上
He said he’d get the police to throw us out on the street.
我很抱歉 但…
I’m sorry, but…
我能给你一些钱帮你搬家
I could give you a couple dollars to help you move.
我不能搬
I can’t move!
我要你和他谈谈
I want you to talk to him!