– What was that? – That’s an accident. But nobody was hurt.
汤姆
请你把这封信交给麦克 好吗?
Would you give this letter to Michael, please?
我若接受了
if I accepted that in a court of
法♥院♥可以证实我晓得他在哪里
law they could prove I have knowledge of his whereabouts.
你有耐心点 凯 他会与你联络的 好吗?
Just be patient. He’ll get in touch with you.
我让我的出租车走了 我是否能进去打电♥话♥叫一辆?
I let my cab go. Can I come in to call another one?
来吧 对不起 来吧
Come on. I’m sorry. Come on.
卡洛在吗?
Is Carlo there?
你是哪位? 我是卡洛的朋友
– Who’s this? – This is a friend of Carlo’s.
你告诉他我今晚没空
Would you tell him that I can’t make it tonight until later?
贱♥人♥
Bitch.
晚餐在桌上了 我还不饿
– Dinner’s on the table. – I’m not hungry yet.
晚餐在桌上快凉了 我有约了
Your food is on the table. It’s getting cold.
你刚叫我给你做晚餐的
– I’ll eat out later. – You told me to make you dinner.
滚开好吗? 你才滚开
Hey, vaffancolo, eh? I’ll vaffanculo you!
你这个意大利婊♥子♥
This little guinea brat.
好 全都打破了
That’s it. Break it all,
你这被宠坏的女娃 全打破了
you spoiled guinea brat. Break it all!
你为何不把那个妓♥女♥ 带回家吃晚饭?
Why don’t you bring your whore home for dinner?
也许我会 有何不可?
Maybe I will. Why not?
现在把它清干净
– Now clean it up!
我不要 我才不要
– Like hell I will!
清干净 贱♥人♥
Clean it up, you guinea spoiled brat!
清干净 我说清干净
Clean it up! Clean it up!
清干净
不
清干净 他妈的
You son of a bitch!
清干净…
清干净
来 杀我 像你♥爸♥一样当凶手
Come on, now! Kill me! Be a murderer like your father!
来吧 你们姓柯里昂的全是凶手
– All you Corleones are murderers! – I hate you!
来吧 贱♥人♥
– Come on! – I’ll kill you!
来吧 杀我 滚
Kill me! Get up! Get out of here!
我恨你 快点 否则我要杀你了
– I hate you! – Now I’ll kill you.
你这意大利贱♥货♥
You guinea brat, you.
滚出来
Get out here!
康妮 怎么回事?
Connie, what’s the matter?
我听不见你说的 什么事?
I can’t hear you. What is it?
康妮 说大声点 孩子在哭
Talk louder. The baby’s crying.
山提诺 我听不懂 我不明白
Santino, I can’t understand– I don’t know.
什么事?康妮
Yeah, Connie.
听我说 你在那等着
Listen, you wait there.
不 你在那等着就对了
No, you just wait there.
王八蛋
– That son of a bitch.
怎么回事? 王八蛋
– Sonny, what’s the matter?
快开门 站起来
Open the goddamn gate. Get off your ass.
山尼
Sonny
山尼
– Sonny, come on!
滚开
– Get out of here!
跟他一起去 快点
Go after him. Go on.
王八蛋 快点…
Son of a bitch. Come on! Come on!
把那个给我
Give me a drop.
我太太在楼上哭
My wife is crying upstairs.
我听见车子到家里来
I hear cars coming to the house.
我的好军师
Consigliere of mine…
所有人都知道只有我毫不知情
I think you should tell your Don what everyone seems to know.
我没告诉妈任何事
I didn’t tell Mama anything.
我正预备去叫醒你 并告诉你
I was about to come up and wake you just now and tell you.
但你需要先喝杯酒
But you needed a drink first.
现在你喝过酒了
Now you’ve had your drink.
他们在收费站杀了山尼
They shot Sonny on the causeway.
他死了
He’s dead.
我不要追查此事
He’s dead.
我不要复仇
I want no acts of vengeance.
我要你安排一次会议
I want you to arrange a meeting…
与五大家族的族长
with the heads of the five families.
这场火并该终止了
This war stops now.
打电♥话♥给包纳萨拉
Call Bonasera.
我现在需要他了
We need him now.
我是汤姆哈金
This is Tom Hagen calling for Vito Corleone…
维多柯里昂要我打这个电♥话♥
at his request.
你欠教父一次人情
Now, you owe your Don a service.
他相信你会回报他的
he has no doubt that you will repay it.
他在一小时后会到你的殡仪馆去
Now, he will be at your funeral parlor in one hour.
请在那等待
Be there to greet him.
我的朋友
Well, my friend…
你预备为我服务了吗?
are you ready to do me this service?
是的 但你要我怎么做?
Yes. What do you want me to do?
我要你尽你一切的力量和技巧 好好为他化妆
I want you to use all your powers… and all your skills.
我不要他母亲看到他这个样子
I don’t want his mother to see him this way.
看看他们是怎么对我的孩子?
Look how they massacred my boy.
教你英文会安全一点
我会英文 星期一
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday…
星期二、星期三、星期四
Wednesday, Friday, Sunday, Saturday.
星期五、星期日、星期六 好极了
你好 汤玛西诺阁下
麦克在教我开车
我开给你看
家里的一切都还好吧?
年轻人不再尊重任何事了
时代越变越糟
这地方对你己变得太危险了
我要你搬到西拉古莎附近的别♥墅♥
有什么不对了?
由美国传来的坏消息
你哥哥山尼 他们杀了他
我们走了 你答应的
法布利奇欧 什么事?
– Fabrizio. – Yes, sir?
备车
你要自己开吗?老板
Are you driving yourself, boss?
是的
Yes.
你太太跟你一起去吗?
Is your wife coming with you?
不 我要你送她回娘家 等一切安全点再说
Take her to her father’s house till I know things are safe.
好的 随你吩咐 老板
Anything you say, boss.
卡罗 艾波洛妮亚呢?
她想给你个惊喜 她要开车
她会当个好的美国太太
等一下 我去拿行李
法布利奇欧
你要去哪?
麦克 在那等 我开过去
不 艾波洛妮亚…
巴西尼阁下
Don Barzini, I want to thank you…
谢谢你帮我安排这次会议
for helping me organize this meeting here today.
还有纽约和新泽西 其它五大家族的族长
And also the other heads of the five families… from New York and New Jersey.
布朗区的卡麦克瑞安诺
Carmine Cuneo from the Bronx.
以及…布鲁克林的
From Brooklyn…
菲立浦塔塔基利亚
Philip Tattaglia.
由史坦登岛来的
And from Staten Island…
维多史特基
we have with us Victor Strachi.
及由加州堪萨斯来的同道
And all the other associates that came as far… as from California and Kansas City…
以及全国其它各地区所来的朋友
and all the other territories of the country.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
事情怎么会演变成如此?
How did things ever get so far?
我不晓得
I don’t know.
是那么的不幸及那么的没必要
It was so unfortunate and so unnecessary.
塔塔基利亚失去了一个儿子
Tattaglia lost a son…
我也是
and I lost a son.
我们该停手了
We’re quits,
若是塔塔基利亚同意
and if Tattaglia agrees…
我愿意让事情恢复以前的局面
then I’m willing to let things go on the way they were before.
我们都很感谢柯里昂阁下 召开这次会议
We are all grateful to Don Corleone for calling this meeting.
我们都了解他是个有信用的人
We all know him as a man of his word.
他为人谦虚 总是能讲道理
A modest man. He’ll always listen to reason.
是的 巴西尼阁下
Yes, Don Barzini.
他太谦虚了
He’s too modest.
所有的法官与政客 没有不听他指示的
He had all the judges and politicians in his pocket.
他却拒绝与我们分享
He refused to share them.
我何时拒绝过与大家分享
When did I ever refuse an accommodation?
在座的全都认识我
All of you know me here.
除了一次以外 我何时拒绝过?
When did I ever refuse, except one time?
你们知道为什么
And why?
因为我相信毒品生意 在往后几年会毁了我们
Because I believe this drug business…is gonna destroy us in the years to come.
这不像赌、酒和女人