他是个跟毒品买♥♥卖♥♥有关的条子
I’m talking about a cop that’s mixed up in drugs.
他是个不诚实的条子
I’m talking about a dishonest cop, a crooked cop…
和毒贩混在一起终于得到报应
who got mixed up in the rackets and got what was coming to him.
那是个好极了的故事
That’s a terrific story.
报社不是有我们的人吗?
We have newspaper people on the payroll, don’t we, Tom?
他们也许对那故事有兴趣
They might like a story like that.
他们也许 只是也许
They might. They just might.
不是感情用事 山尼 纯粹是公事
It’s not personal, Sonny. It’s strictly business.
做过表面处理了 追踪不到的
It’s as cold as they come.
不用担心指纹
Impossible to trace, so you don’t worry about prints, Mike.
我在扳机和手把上贴了特殊胶布
I put a special tape on the trigger and the butt.
来 试试看
Here. Try it.
怎么了?扳机太紧了?
What’s the matter, the trigger too tight?
我的耳朵好辛苦
– My ears. – I left it noisy.
我没安装消声器 那样才能吓走旁观的人
That way it scares pain-in-the-ass innocent bystanders away.
好了 你杀了他们两个
All right, you shot them both.
接下来你怎么办?
Now what do you do?
坐下吃完我的晚餐
Sit down, finish my dinner.
别开玩笑
Come on, kid. Don’t fool around.
就让你的手垂下 让枪滑掉
Just let your hand drop to your side and let the gun slip out.
每个人都认为你还拿着枪
Everybody will still think you got it.
他们会瞪着你的脸 麦克
They’re gonna be staring at your face, Mike…
所以快步离开那地方但不要跑
so walk out of the place real fast, but you don’t run.
别直视任何人 但也不要看其它地方
Don’t look nobody directly in the eye, but don’t look away, either.
他们会怕的不敢瞪你 相信我 不必担心
They’re gonna be scared stiff of you, believe me…so don’t worry about nothing.
你若可以全身而退
You know, you’re gonna turn out all right.
可以休个长假到哪里都可以
You take a long vacation, nobody knows where…
而我们会处理善后
and we’re gonna catch the hell.
你认为后果会有多糟 他妈的蛮糟的
How bad do you think it’s gonna be? Pretty goddamn bad.
可能所有的家族会联合对付我们
Probably all the other families will line up against us.
那没关系的
That’s all right.
每五年或十年都会发生一次
These things gotta happen every five years or so.
害群之马必须要除掉
Ten years. Helps to get rid of the bad blood.
上一次到现在已有十年了
Been ten years since the last one.
要先发制人
You gotta stop them at the beginning…
就像要在慕尼黑制止希♥特♥勒♥一样
like they should have stopped Hitler at Munich.
他们容忍♥了希♥特♥勒♥ 麻烦就大了
They should have never let him get away with that.They was just asking for big trouble.
知道吗?麦克
You know, Mike,
我们都以你为荣 你是个英雄
we was all proud of you… being a hero and all.
你父亲也是
Your father too.
没有任何线索 什么都没有
Nothing. Not a hint. Absolutely nothing.
索拉索的人也不知在哪里开会
Even Sollozzo’s people don’t know where the meeting will be held.
我有多少时间
How much time do we have?
一小时半以后 他们在达西路口接你上车
in an hour and a half– exactly an hour and a half.
我们派个人追踪他们
We could put a tail on them, see how it turns out.
索拉索会在街上乱转 甩掉我们的人
Sollozzo’ll lose our ass going around the block.
来找我们谈判的人呢?
What about the negotiator?
他在那边和我的手下玩纸牌
He’s over at my place playing pinochle with a couple of my men.
他很高兴 我们在让他赢
He’s happy. They’re letting him win.
对麦克太危险了
It’s too much of a risk for Mike.
山尼 也许我们该取消
Maybe we ought to call it off.
要麦克平安回来 我们才会让那个人走的
The negotiator keeps playing cards until Mike’s back safe and sound.
何不干脆干掉车上的人呢?
Why doesn’t he blast who’s ever in the goddamn car?
太危险了 他们会注意的
Too dangerous. They’ll be looking for that.
索拉索也许根本就不在车上
Sollozzo might not even be in the car, Sonny.
我来接
I got it.
布朗区的路易斯餐厅
– Louis Restaurant in the Bronx.
可靠吗?
– Is it reliable?
麦克劳斯基的分局里有我的人
That’s my man in McCluskey’s precinct.
队长必须二十四小时待命
A police captain’s got to be on call 24 hours a day.
他八点到十点会去那里
He signed out at that number between 8:00 and 1 0:00.
有谁知道那个地方?
Anybody know this joint?
我知道
Yeah, sure. I do.
对我们太理想了
It’s perfect for us.
家庭餐厅 食物精美
A small family place, good food.
各吃各的 太理想了
Everyone minds his business. It’s perfect.
彼得 那儿有个旧式马桶
Pete, they got an old-fashioned toilet–
你知道就是水箱有吊链的那种
You know, the box and the chain thing.
我们或许可把枪用胶带绑在那
We might be able to tape the gun behind it.
好的 麦克 你去餐厅
All right. Mike, you go to the restaurant.
你一面吃一面聊 别紧张
You eat, you talk for a while, you relax.
也可以使对方轻松下来
You make them relax.
然后你站起来去上厕所
Then you get up and go take a leak.
你得先征求对方同意再去
No, better still, you ask for permission to go.
回来时就开枪
And when you come back, you come out blasting.
别失误 对准头颅各开两枪
And don’t take any chances. Two shots in the head apiece.
听着 我要一个好手去藏枪
Now, listen. I want somebody good– and I mean very good– to plant that gun.
我不希望我弟弟出来时手无寸铁
I don’t want him coming out with just his dick in his hands.
枪会在那的
The gun will be there.
你开车送他 事后再接他回来
All right, listen. You drive him and you pick him up after the job.
来吧 我们动身了
Come on. Let’s move.
他告诉过你 事成之后立刻丢枪吗?
Did he tell you to drop the gun right away?
几百万次了
Yeah, a million times.
切记 朝每人头部开两枪 一出厕所后就打
Don’t forget– two shots apiece in the head… as soon as you come out the door.
你们认为要多久我才能回家
How long do you think it’ll be before I can come back?
至少得一年 麦克
At least a year, Mike.
我会转告妈 你临走前不能去看她
Listen, I’ll square with Mom you not seeing her before you leave…
我会告诉你女朋友的
and I’ll get a message to that girlfriend…
保重
Take care.
保重 麦克
See you, Mike.
我很高兴你来了 麦克
I’m glad you came, Mike.
希望我们能把事情谈妥
I hope we can straighten everything out.
这种事太可怕了 我并不希望发生这种事
This is terrible. It’s not the way I wanted things to go at all.
不该发生这种事的
It should have never happened.
我会在今晚解决一切
I want to straighten everything out tonight.
我不希望我爸烦心
I don’t want my father bothered anymore.
会解决的 麦克
He won’t be, Mike.
我以我孩子之名发誓
I swear on my children he won’t be.
不过谈的时候 你得坦诚才行
But you got to keep an open mind when we talk.
希望你不像令兄的坏脾气
I hope you’re not a hothead like your brother Sonny.
简直没办法和他谈正事
You can’t talk business with him.
(意大利语)
他是个好孩子
He’s a good kid.
那晚的事我很抱歉 麦克
I’m sorry about the other night, Mike.
我得搜你的身 转过来
I gotta frisk you, so turn around, huh?
跪在椅子上 脸向我
On your knees, facing me.
我想我♥干♥这行已经嫌老了
I guess I’m getting too old for my job.
太多话了
Too grouchy.
受不了别人的激怒 你该明白吧
Can’t stand the aggravation.You know how it is.
他没带家伙
He’s clean.
到新泽西去
We’re going to Jersey?
也许
Maybe.
漂亮极了 路
Nice work, Lou.
(路易斯餐厅)
这里的意大利菜味道还可以吧?
How’s the Italian food in this restaurant?
很棒
Good.
试试这里的小牛肉 是本市最棒的
-Try the veal. It’s the best in the city.
给我来一份
I’ll have it.

Go ahead.
好了
我要和麦克用意大利语交谈
I’m gonna speak Italian to Mike.
请便
Go ahead.
(意大利语)
对我而言最重要的是
what’s most important to me– is that I have a guarantee:
保证家父的性命安全
is that I have a guarantee:
你要我怎么保证?麦克
What guarantees could I give you?
我也是惊弓之鸟
I am the hunted one.
我也失手
I missed my chance.
你太看重我了 孩子
You think too much of me, kid.
我没有那么精明
I’m not that clever.
我想要的只是息战而己
All I want is a truce.
我必须要上厕所 可以吗?
I have to go to the bathroom. Is that all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!