山尼 我是麦克 我在医院
Sonny, Michael. I’m at the hospital.
听着 我很晚才到这儿 这没有人
Listen. I got here late. There’s nobody here.
泰西欧的人不在 也没有刑♥警♥ 没有人
Nobody. No Tessio’s men, no detectives, nobody.
爸爸单独一个人在这
– Pop is all alone. – Don’t panic. We’ll send somebody.
我不会惊慌
I won’t panic.
我很抱歉 但你必须离去
I’m sorry, but you will have to leave.
你帮我把家父移去另一间房♥
You and I are gonna move my father to another room.
现在你是否能把这个拆开 我来推病床
Can you disconnect those tubes so we can move the bed out?
那是不可能的 你认识家父吗?
– That’s out of the question. – Do you know my father?
他们会来杀了他 懂吗?
Men are coming here to kill him.You understand?
现在请你帮我忙
Now, help me, please.
你是谁? 我是安索 那个糕饼师
– Who are you? – I am Enzo– the baker.
你还记得我吧? 安索
– You remember me? – Enzo?
是的 我是安索
– Yes, Enzo.
你最好离开这 安索 这里会有麻烦
– You better get out of here, Enzo.There’s gonna be trouble.
若是有麻烦 我留在这帮你
If there is trouble, I stay here to help you–
为了令尊…
For your father.
好吧 听我说
All right, listen.
在医院大门外面等我 好吗?
Wait for me outside, in front of the hospital.All right?
我马上出来 快去
I’ll be out in a minute. Go ahead.
好的
好好休息吧 爸
Just lie here, Pop.
我会照料你的
I’ll take care of you now.
我和你在一起
I’m with you now.
把这个丢掉
Get rid of these.
到这来
Come here.
把手放在口袋里就像你有把枪
Put your hand in your pocket like you have a gun.
你不会有事的
You’ll be all right.
你不会有事的
You’ll be okay.
你做的很好
You did good.
这是干什么
我以为把你们这些混混全关住了
I thought I got all you guinea hoods locked up.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
守家父的人是怎么回事?
What happened to the men who were guarding my father, Captain?
你这个小混♥蛋♥ 竟敢管我的事
Why, you little punk.
是我把那些人全赶走的
I pulled them guys off of here.
你马上离开这医院
You get out of here and stay away from this hospital.
除非你派人守护家父 否则我不会走
I’m not moving until you put some guards around my father’s room.
菲尔 把他带回去
Phil, take him in.
那孩子是清白的 队长
The kid’s clean, Captain. He’s a war hero.
他是个服役荣归的英雄 从未和黑♥手♥党♥混在一起
– He’s never been busted– –
该死的 我说把他带回去
Goddamn it, I said take him in.
索拉索付你多少钱来陷害家父?
What’s the Turk paying you to set up my father, Captain?
把他抓牢 让他站稳
Take ahold of him. Stand him up.
我是柯里昂家的律师
I’m the attorney for the Corleone family.
这些人是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 雇来保护维多柯里昂的
These men are private detectives hired to protect Vito Corleone.
他们有携带武器的执照
They’re licensed to carry firearms.
若是你干预 我们明早法庭见
If you interfere, you’ll have to appear before a judge…in the morning and show cause.
好了 让他走
All right, let him go.
走吧
Come on.
这些新面孔是怎么回事?
What’s with all the new faces?
我们现在需要他们
Gonna need ’em now.
经过医院的事之后 山尼气疯了
After the hospital thing, Sonny got mad.
我们今晨四点干掉了 布诺塔塔基利亚
We hit Bruno Tattaglia at 4:00 this morning.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
这里看起来像是座城♥堡♥
Looks like a fortress around here.
街上一天二十四小时 都有一百个枪手在巡逻
A hundred button men on the street, 24 hours a day.
那土耳其人敢露出一根汗毛 就挂了
That Turk shows one hair on his ass, he’s dead. Believe me.
麦克 到这里来 让我看看你
Hey, Michael, come here. Let me look at you.
你漂亮极了 漂亮极了
You look beautiful. Just beautiful. You’re gorgeous.
你们听我说
Hey, listen to this.
那土耳其人想谈判
The Turk, he wants to talk.
那王八蛋紧张了
Imagine the nerve on this son of a bitch.
昨晚整我们 今天想和谈
Craps out last night, he wants a meeting today.
他怎么说? 他怎么说?
– What’d he say? – What did he say?
他要我们派麦克去
He wants us to send Michael to hear the proposition.
并保证那条件好到我们不会拒绝
And the promise is that the deal is so good that we can’t refuse.
那布诺塔塔基利亚呢?
What about Bruno Tattaglia?
那是条件的一部分
That’s part of the deal.
他作为对家父挨枪的补偿
Bruno cancels out what they did to my father.
山尼 我们该听听他们怎么说
Sonny, we ought to hear what they have to say.
不…不再听了 军师
No more. Not this time, Consigliere.
不再和谈、不再讨论 不再上索拉索的当
No more meetings, no discussions, no more Sollozzo tricks.
你去跟他们说 我要索拉索
You give them one message– I want Sollozzo.
否则我们就开战
If not, it’s all-out war. We go to the mattresses.
山尼 其它家族不会支持的
Some of the other families won’t sit still for a war.
叫他们把索拉索交给我
– Then they hand me Sollozzo. – Your father wouldn’t like this.
山尼 令尊不会喜欢的 这是生意 不能感情用事
– This is business, not personal.
那我父亲就该挨枪了
– They shot my father.
即使是令尊挨枪也是生意
Even shooting your father was business,
不是个人的事 山尼
not personal, Sonny.
那生意必须要停 行吗?
Well, then business will have to suffer.
听着 帮我个忙 汤姆
And do me a favor, Tom–
别再建议我如何让事情过去
No more advice on how to patch things up.
只要帮我赢 好吗?
Just help me win, please. All right?
我查出了打断麦克下巴 那麦克劳斯基队长的事
I found out about this McCluskey who broke Mike’s jaw.
他怎么样?
What about him?
他肯定在索拉索的规费名单中 而且是很大一笔钱
He’s definitely on Sollozzo’s payroll, and for big money.
麦克劳斯基是索拉索的保镖
McCluskey has agreed to be the Turk’s bodyguard.
你必须要了解 山尼
What you have to understand, Sonny…
当索拉索跟警♥察♥队长勾搭上时
is that while Sollozzo’s being guarded like this…
没人可以碰他了
he is invulnerable.
过去从没人胆敢干掉纽约警官
Nobody has ever gunned down a New York police captain. Never.
那会是个大灾难
It would be disastrous.
所有五大家族都会追杀你山尼
All the five families would come after you.
柯里昂家族会被孤立
The Corleone family would be outcast.
即使是老头的政♥治♥保护都会消失
Even the old man’s political protection would run for cover.
拜托你
So do me a favor.
别轻举妄动
Take this into consideration.
好吧 我们等
All right, we’ll wait.
我们不能等
We can’t wait.
我们不能等
Can’t wait.
不管索拉索答应什么 他会杀了爸爸的
I don’t care what Sollozzo says about a deal.He’s gonna kill Pop. That’s it.
那是他的关键
That’s the key for him.
必须干掉索拉索
Got to get Sollozzo.
麦克说的对
Mike is right.
那个谈判就没有必要了
Let me ask you something first.
这个麦克劳斯基呢?
What about this McCluskey?
我们要拿这个条子怎么办?
What do we do with this cop?
他们想与我开会 对吧?
They want to have a meeting with me, right?
那会是我麦克、劳斯基及索拉索
It will be me…McCluskey and Sollozzo.
我们来安排会议
Let’s set the meeting.
我们查清楚会议地点在哪里
Get our informers to find out where it’s going to be held.
必须是公开场所 酒吧或餐厅
We insist it’s a public place– a bar, a restaurant.
人多的地方对我比较安全
Someplace where there’s people, so I feel safe.
我与他们一见面 他们会搜身 对吧?
They’re gonna search me when I first meet them, right?
那么我身上不能有武器
So I can’t have a weapon on me then.
若克里曼沙能想出一个办法
But if Clemenza can figure a way…
能预先把武器放在那
to have a weapon planted there for me…
那我就能杀了他们两个
then I’ll kill them both.
你要怎么做?乖乖的大学生
What are you gonna do? Nice college boy, huh?
你不是不想和家族中的事 混在一块吗?
Didn’t want to get mixed up in the family business.
现在因为他打了你 你就想干掉他?
Now you want to gun down a police captain?
你以为这里是什么?军队吗?
Why? ‘Cause he slapped you in the face a little bit?
在一哩以外开枪打他们?
Do you think this is the army, where you shoot them a mile away?
你必须离这么近 砰一声
You gotta get up close, like this and–
他们的脑浆会溅到你身上
You blow their brains all over your nice Ivy League suit. Come here.
山尼… 你太感情用事了
You’re taking this very personal.
汤姆 这是公事而他却感情用事
Tom, this is business, and this man is taking it very, very personal.
谁说不能杀条子的
Where does it say you can’t kill a cop?
别这样 麦克 汤姆 慢着
– Come on, Mikey. – Tom, wait a minute.