那得花多少时间?
– How long will that be?
六个月
Six months.
原谅我 教父
Forgive me, Godfather,
但当你走了后
but with you gone…
我与彼得迟早会成为巴西尼的靶
me and Pete’ll come under Barzini’s thumb sooner or later.
我恨那该死的巴西尼
And I hate that goddamn Barzini.
六个月之后 我们已经搞不出什么玩意了
In six months’ time, there won’t be nothing left to build on.
你对我的判断有信心吗?
You have faith in my judgment?
是的
Yes.
你仍对我忠心吗?
Do I have your loyalty?
是的 忠心不二 教父
Always, Godfather.
那么就当麦克的朋友吧
Then be a friend to Michael…
照他所说的去做
and do as he says.
现在有些事仍在磋商
There are things being negotiated that are gonna solve…
你们的问题和困难 全都可以得到解决
all your problems and answer all your questions.
目前我只能这么说
That’s all I can tell you now.
卡洛 你在内华达长大的
Carlo, you grew up in Nevada.
当我们搬的时候 你会是我的左右手
When we make our move there, you’re gonna be my right-hand man.
汤姆哈金不再做军师了
Tom Hagen’s no longer consigliere.
他将会担任 我们在拉斯维加斯的律师
He’s gonna be our lawyer in Vegas.
我对汤姆没有不满 但我不要他再当军师
That’s no reflection on Tom, but that’s the way I want it.
况且有我父亲在 他可以做我最佳的军师
Besides, if I ever need help… who’s a better consigliere than my father?
就是这样了
That’s it.
谢谢 爸爸 我为你高兴 卡洛
– Thank you, Papa. – I’m happy for you, Carlo.
麦克 我为何出局了?
Why am I out?
你不适合当乱局中的军师
You’re not a wartime consigliere.
我们一搬到内华达后 事情会变得更棘手
Things may get rough with the move we’re trying.
汤姆
我向麦克建议过
I advised Michael.
我从未认为你不适合当军师
I never thought you were a bad consigliere.
我认为山提诺不适合当家
I thought Santino was a bad Don…
愿他安息
rest in peace.
我信任麦克和你一样
Michael has all my confidence, as you do.
但是…
But there are reasons why you must have no part…
不让你参与往后的行动 是有理由的
of what is going to happen.
我多少能帮得上忙
Maybe I could help.
用不着了 汤姆
You’re out.
我实在无法不去注意你的脸
I can’t get over the way your face looks.
它的确看起来很棒
It really looks good.
这位医生的工夫确实不错
This doctor did some job.
是凯说服你去的吗?
Who talked you into it, Kay?
慢着 把它们留下这
Hey, hey, wait. Leave them out here.
我们待会再处理它们
We’ll deal with them later.
他累了 他想梳洗一下
He’s tired. He wants to clean up.
好了 让我来开门 好吗?
Now, let me open the door.
麦克 欢迎光临拉斯维加斯
Hello, Mike. Welcome to Las Vegas.
你认为如何?
All for you, kid.
全是他的主意 对吧?
It was all his idea, right?
你的哥哥弗雷多
– Well, your brother, Freddy–
是你弄来的女孩子 不是吗?
– It was– Girls?
我马上回来 你先招呼一下
I’ll be right back. You keep them occupied.
你要什么全都有 那些女孩子是谁?
-That a boy. Anything you want, kid.-Who are the girls?
这得要你自己去弄清楚了
That’s for you to find out.
把她们弄走 弗雷多
Get rid of them.
麦克
– Hey, Mike–
弗雷多 我是来这公干
– I’m here on business.
我明天就走 现在把她们弄走
I leave tomorrow. Now, get rid of them.
我累了 把乐队也弄走
I’m tired. Get rid of the band too.
走吧…走就对了
Hey, just take off. Come on. Let’s go.
快点 安杰拉 快走
Hey, that’s it. Angelo, that’s it.
走吧 闪了
Let’s go. Hey, come on!
走吧 亲爱的 走了
Scram! Come on, honey. Let’s go.
我不知道 强尼
I don’t know,Johnny.
我不知道他是怎么回事 对不起
I don’t know what the hell’s the matter with him.
没关系 弗雷多
It’s all right, Freddy.
走吧 亲爱的 我不知道 他大概累了
I don’t know. He’s tired, he’s hot.
莫格林呢?
What happened to Moe Greene?
他说他有别的事
He said he had some business. He said give him a call…
他说派对开始时 给他个电♥话♥
when the party started.
那就打电♥话♥给他
Well, give him a call.
强尼 你好吗?
-Johnny, how are you?
麦克 再看到你真高兴
– Hello. Nice to see you again.
我们全都以你为傲
– We’re all proud of you.
谢谢 麦克
– Thanks, Mike.
坐 强尼 我要跟你谈谈
Sit down,Johnny. I want to talk to you.
教父也以你为傲 强尼
– The Don’s proud of you too.
我的一切都归功于他
– I owe it all to him.
他知道你会感恩
Well, he knows how grateful you are.
所以他想请你帮个忙
That’s why he’d like to ask a favor of you.
麦克 我能做些什么?
Mike, what can I do?
柯里昂家族想放弃橄榄油的生意
The Corleone family is thinking of giving up all its interests…
而在这里安顿下来
in the olive oil business, settling out here.
莫格林会把他旅馆 及赌场的股份卖♥♥给我们
Now, Moe Greene will sell us his share of the casino and hotel…
使得家族能拥有全部的生意
so it can be completely owned by the family.
汤姆
麦克 这点你确定吗?
Mike, are you sure about that?
莫格林很爱这门生意
Moe loves the business.
从未对我提过要卖♥♥掉它的事
He never said nothin’ to me about sellin’.
我会提个他无法拒绝的条件
I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse.
知道吗?强尼…
See,Johnny…
我们认为表演一定可以 吸引赌客到赌场来
we figure that entertainment will be a big factor in drawing gamblers to the casino.
我们希望你签个合约 一年来此登台五次
We hope you’ll sign a contract to appear five times a year.
顺便找些你电影圈中的朋友
Perhaps convince some of your friends in the movies to do the same.
我指望你了
We’re counting on you.
当然 麦克
Sure, Mike.
为了教父我什么都肯做 你晓得的
I’ll do anything for my godfather. You know that.
很好
Good.
麦克 各位好 大家都在这
Hey, Mike. Hello, fellas.
弗雷多 汤姆…
Everybody’s here. Freddy, Tom.
见到你真好 麦克 你好吗?莫
Good to see you, Mike. How are you, Moe?
你点的都到齐了吗?
You got everything you want?
大厨会为你煮最好吃的菜
The chef cooked for you special,
还有最棒的舞群
the dancers will kick your tongue out and your credit is good.
给房♥间里的每个人都弄点筹码来好让他们到场子里去玩玩
Draw chips for everybody in the room so they can play on the house.
我的信用好的 够买♥♥下你的股份吗?
My credit good enough to buy you out?
买♥♥我的股份?
Buy me out?
赌场 这家旅馆
The casino. The hotel.
柯里昂家族想买♥♥下你全部的生意
The Corleone family wants to buy you out.
柯里昂家族想买♥♥下 我全部的生意?
The Corleone family wants to buy me out?
不 我买♥♥下你们的 你不能买♥♥下我的
No, I buy you out. You don’t buy me out.
你的赌场在赔钱
Your casino loses money.
也许我们能经营的好一点
Maybe we can do better.
你认为我在走下坡了?麦克
You think I’m skimming off the top?
你运气不好
You’re unlucky.
你♥他♥妈♥的别让我笑了
You goddamn guineas really make me laugh.
在你们有难时
I do you a favor and take Freddy in…
我帮你们的忙 给弗雷多一份差事
when you’re having a bad time.
现在你想把我弄出去
– Then you try to push me out!
慢着
– Wait a minute.
你让弗雷多来这
You took Freddy in because the Corleone family…
是因为柯里昂家族支持你的赌场
bankrolled your casino…
因为海岸的莫伦纳家族
because the Molinari family…
保证他的安全
on the coast guaranteed his safety.
现在我们在谈生意别岔开话题
Now, we’re talkin’ business. Let’s talk business.
好 我们来谈生意 麦克
Let’s talk business.
首先 你们都完蛋了
First of all, you’re all done.
柯里昂家族已经衰退了
The Corleone family don’t have that kind of muscle anymore.
教父生病了 对吧?
The Godfather’s sick.
你们被巴西尼及其它家族 赶出了纽约
You’re getting chased out of New York…by Barzini and the other families.
你以为这里是什么?
你以为能到我的地盘上来接管?
You think you can come to my hotel and take over?
我和巴西尼谈过了