Foundation looks pretty good.
我们几乎可以开始建房♥子了
We’re almost ready to start buildin’.
我想死你了
I missed you.
我也是
I missed you, too.
这个怎么样
How ’bout that?
看啊 真美
Look. That’s wonderful.
爸爸要去工作了
Dad’s leaving for work!
等等 我来给你戴上帽子
Stop! I’ll help you put your hat on.
好了 来试试帽子质量如何
All right, make sure it ain’t faulty.
哦 嗷 嗷 嗷
Oh! Ow! Ow! Ow!
好了 好了 质量非常好
Okay, okay, that’s fine.
噢 谢谢你 比尔 圣诞快乐
Oh, thanks, bill, merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐 雷克斯
Merry Christmas, Rex.
圣诞快乐 姑娘们 你也是
Merry Christmas, ladies! You, too.
工头忘了带工具箱,所以我只好
The foreman forgot
用通心粉
to use this macaroni noodle
来隔离十字线
to insulate these crosswires,
现在我的每个同事
and now I got every damn person at work
都说 我终于知道面条的正确使用方法了
tellin’ me that I really know how to use my noodle!
我没有给你选个够好的
I couldn’t find a good one for you,
所以你只有用你的字迹将它变得更好
so you’ll just have to write your own.
仔细点 你可是能用这个改变世界的啊
Careful. You might change the world with that thing.
嗯
Hmm?
太漂亮了
It’s so pretty.
嗯 很美
Mmm, beautiful.
大城市的居民都住在豪华的房♥子里
Rich city folk live in fancy apartments,
但他们那儿的空气都被严重污染 连星星都看不到
but their air is so polluted, they can’t even see the stars.
就算他们把房♥子送我们
We’d have to be out of our minds
我们也不想要
to trade places with any of ’em.
来吧 选出你最喜欢的那颗
Go on, pick out your favorite one.
然后它就属于你了
It’s yours for keeps.
你不能给我一颗星星
You can’t give me a star.
这是你的圣诞礼物
It’s your Christmas present.
没有人能拥有星星
No one owns the stars.
好吧 但你要在其他人这么做之前
Well, that’s why you gotta claim ’em
宣告你的所有权
before anyone else does.
就像哥伦布宣告美洲属于伊丽莎白女王一样
Like Columbus claimed America for queen Isabella.
找一颗属于你的星星
Claiming a star for your own
也是一样的道理 也许还更有意思
has just as much logic. Maybe more,
因为你不必为了达到目的
because you don’t have to kill
而杀死成百上千的人
and subjugate millions of people to do it.
来吧 指出你想要的那一颗
So go ahead, pick out any one you want,
除了参宿四和参宿七(猎户座中的星宿)
‘cept for betelgeuse and rigel
因为它们已经是罗莉和布莱恩的了
because Lori and Brian already laid claim to them.
我想要那颗
I want that one.
最亮的那颗吗 是的
The bright one? Yeah.
那是维纳斯 她是颗行星
That’s Venus. She’s a planet.
比起恒星它可太渺小了
Kinda dinky compared to real stars.
她看起来要亮一些 只是因为她离我们近
She just looks brighter ’cause she’s closer to us.
不管怎样我就是喜欢她
I like it anyway.
不会吧 这可是圣诞
What the hell. It’s Christmas.
如果你想要任何一颗星星 你都可以拥有
You can have a planet if you want.
你知道吗 她的大气层
You know, her atmosphere
和地球的很像 只是 呃
is a lot like the earth’s, only, uh…
温度要高500度
500 degrees hotter.
真的吗
Really?
当太阳燃烧殆尽时
So when the sun starts to burn out
地球会变得冰冷
and the earth turns cold,
那时每个人都会想移居到维纳斯星获取温暖
everyone might wanna move to Venus to get warm.
而现在他们首先要得到
And now they’re gonna have to get permission
你后代的许可才行了
from your descendants first.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kid.
我也爱你
Love you more.
我真的很喜欢大卫
I really like David.
你真的什么
You really what?
没错 他也不是那么的无聊
Yeah. He’s not that boring.
我觉得他会是家族成员的最佳人选
I think he’d be a nice addition to the family.
哦 随便说一句 我得知
Oh, by the way, i just found out
我弟弟想要卖♥♥掉母亲留下来的一半地♥产♥
my brother is planning to sell his half of mom’s land.
吉姆叔叔 是的 真是太遗憾了
Uncle Jim? Yeah, and it’s a real shame.
父亲总是告诫我 千万不能卖♥♥掉
My father always taught me you never sell…
自♥由♥市场 狗屁
Free market, my ass!
完全就是场充满黑幕的游戏 你们都明白的
The whole thing is a rigged game, and you know it!
这是你们这些阔佬一手设计的
It’s a system created by all you fat cats
只是为了你们自己的利益
to make yourselves richer
从不考虑穷♥人♥的处境
and keep the poor where they are.
除了合法的盗窃 没有更合适的形容词了
It’s nothing more than legalized larceny.
承认吧 大卫
Admit it, David.
作为阔佬的代表
On behalf of all the fat cats,
我不会承认任何无稽之谈
I’m not going to admit to something that’s not true.
大卫
David…
珍妮特 没事 我们只是随便聊聊
Jeannette, it’s fine. We’re just talking.
是的 我们在聊天
Yeah, we’re just talking.
你知道吗 雷克斯 接受我们意见不一致和事实吧
You know what, Rex? Let’s just agree to disagree.
我代表全国90%的
On behalf of the 90% in our country
时薪4.75美元的劳动者告诉你
workin’ for $4.75 an hour,
我绝不妥协
I will do no such thing!
你真高尚啊 您真是人♥民♥英雄
How very noble of you. A real champion of the people.
我看您醉得不轻啊
How drunk are you?
我们以古罗马的方式
How ’bout we settle this the way
来解决这事怎么样
they did in ancient Rome,
扳手劲来一分输赢
with a good old-fashioned arm wrestlin’ match?
很明显古罗马人并没有这种传统
Pretty sure that’s not somethin’ they did in Rome.
爸爸 够了
Dad, enough.
拜托 小山羊
Come on, mountain goat!
大卫是为了你而战
David’s gonna fight for your honor.
这太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
是的 太荒唐了 我们得回去了
Yes, it’s ridiculous. We are going home.
什么 你这就认输了
What? You’re giving up already?
你就要夹着尾巴
You’re gonna just wander outta here
逃走了吗
with your tail between your legs?
我不会和你掰手腕的
I’m not gonna arm wrestle you.
噢 好吧 所以你承认了 我是对的 而你错了
Oh, okay, so you admit it? I’m right and you’re wrong.
是的 嗯 嗯
Okay. Uh-uh.
什么鬼
What the hell.
好小子
Atta boy!
不要 大卫
No, David.
这是个愚蠢的决定
This is a bad idea.
宝贝 这会很有趣的
Babe, it’s gonna be fun.
宝贝 这会很有趣的
Babe, it’s gonna be fun.
宝贝 这会很有趣的
Babe, it’s gonna be fun.
爸爸 求您了
Dad, please.
来吧 难道你不想给他一个
Come on. Don’t you wanna give him
机会来证明他才是对的吗
a chance to prove me wrong?
没事 珍妮特 我会证明错的是他
Yes, Jeannette, let me prove him wrong.
很好 你们今天都想当一回蠢货
Okay. You guys wanna be idiots…
没错 是的 没错 是的
Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
– 开始吧 – 来吧 雷克斯
– Here we go! – Come on, Rex.
举起手来 好的
Put ’em up. All right.
– 来吧 – 预备
– Let’s do it. – Ready…
– 准备好 – 来
– Straighten up. – Set…
开始
Go!
加油 雷克斯 加油 大卫
Come on, Rex! Come on, David!
耶 耶 加油
Yay! Yay! Come on!
加油 给他点颜色瞧瞧
Come on. Give him what you got.
感觉如何啊 小伙子
How’s that feel, boy?
快扳回来 大卫 加油
Pick it up, david! come on!
你可以的
You got it!
你就要输给一个老人家了
You’re gonna lose to an old man.
加油 宝贝 扳回一城 扳回一城
Come on, honey! bring it home! bring it home!
激发你的野性 加油 雷克斯