and the floods can’t touch us in the winter.
我们刚好能躲过最极端的自然灾害
We’re just glidin’ right in between all those extremes.
情况变得完全不一样了
Things’re gonna be different this time around.
我好饿
I’m hungry.
尝尝
Try that.
好吃吗
It’s good?
你在吃什么
What are you eating?
苏打黄油
Butter and sugar.
尝起来像糖霜
Tastes kinda like frosting.
我们三天没有吃东西了
We haven’t eaten in three days.
莫林实在太饿了 她在吃黄油
Maureen’s so hungry, she’s eating butter.
你吃了黄油
You ate the butter?
那是我专门为面包留下的
I was saving that for the bread.
我们没有面包
We have no bread!
没关系 我正想烤一些
Well, I was thinking of baking some.
没有气了
The gas is turned off.
万一没多久又恢复通气了呢
What if it gets turned back on?
奇迹是存在的 你要相信
Miracles happen, you know.
我们都很饿
We’re hungry!
嘿 孩子们说话注意点
Hey, watch that tone, girl!
您说过 一切都会变得不一样
You said things were going to be different.
我们现在连鸡蛋也吃不到了吗
Can’t we just get some eggs?
或者豆子 或者其它的什么 不需要山珍海味
Or beans, or something? Nothing fancy.
我觉得这不成问题
I don’t see why not.
你这儿有什么
What you got?
还有呢
What about the other one?
好的 一个小时后我会给你们带来一顿大餐
Okay, I’ll be back in an hour with a feast
你们可以告诉你们孩子的孩子
you can tell your children about
的孩子的孩子
your children’s children,
的孩子的孩子的孩子的孩子
your children’s children’s children,
还有你的孩子的孩子的孩子
and your children’s children’s children’s
的孩子的孩子的孩子
children’s children’s children’s…
他可能在路上和别人吹牛去了
He probably just got stuck talking to someone.
吹了十个小时
For ten hours?
爸爸
Dad?
嘿 孩子 你怎么起来了
Hey, kiddo. What are you doin’ up?
发生了什么事
What happened?
哦 我和这座山打了一架
Oh. I got into a fight with the mountain.
但是我输了
Mountain won.
爸爸 你看起来情况很糟
Dad, that looks really bad.
是啊 看起来不妙
Yeah. That don’t look good.
我能做点什么
What can I do?
不要为我担心
Don’t worry about me.
我已经烂醉如泥了
I’m so thoroughly pickled…
所以不会有任何痛觉
I won’t feel a thing.
这儿
Here.
就这样 继续
Okay, go ahead.
继续 我可以的
Go on. I can’t do it.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s all right.
我们都能做到 好吗
We’ll do it together. Okay?
没事的 来吧
It’s all right. Come here.
把伤口缝上 就这样
Squeeze it together. That’s it.
然后 把针♥刺♥进去
Now, push it through.

Yeah.
好样的 把针穿过来
Good. Just push it right through.

Good.
噢 不错 真勇敢
Oh, that’s good. Brave.
你太棒了
You are amazing.

Ah…
把针穿过来 继续
Push it right through, go on.
就是这样的
That’s it. Yeah.
噢 天哪 做得真好 噢 天哪
Oh, my god, that’s beautiful! Oh, jeez!
你不用把线崩得那么紧的
You don’t have to tug quite so hard on it.
这又不是拔河比赛
It’s not like tug-‘o-war.

Okay.
再来 好
One more. That’s good.

Wow.
这真是一件绝好的手工艺品
That’s some mighty fine handiwork.
我发誓
I swear…
有些时候我在想 你可能是我身边唯一一个
There are times I think that you’re the only one around
还相信我的人
who still has any faith in me.
你知道 我可以为你付出一切 对吗
You know I’d do anything for you, right?
一切
Anything.
你要做的就只有提出要求
All you got to do is ask.
你觉得
Do you think…
你可以戒酒吗
You could maybe stop drinking?
只是
It’s just…
你在喝醉的时候 就没法照顾我们了
When you drink, you can’t take care of us.
你们肯定替爸爸感到羞愧难当吧
Must be awfully ashamed of your ol’ man.
并不
No!
我只是希望我们能有钱买♥♥食物
I just think we’d have money for food.
或者有多余的钱建玻璃城♥堡♥
Maybe even some extra for the glass castle.
你能做到的 只要你愿意
You can do it if you want.
你是世界上最厉害的人
You’re stronger than anyone.
如果你不介意的话 宝贝
If you don’t mind, honey…
我想一个人
I think I’d like to just…
坐在这儿静一静
Sit here by myself a while.
爸爸
Dad?
在接下来的几天里
For the next few days,
我会一直待在楼上
I’m gonna be keepin’ to myself upstairs.
还有 呃
And I, uh…
我希望你们不要来打扰我
I need you kids to steer clear of me.
把你弟弟妹妹都带出去
Take your brother and sisters outside,
做你们自己觉得好玩的事 好吗
do somethin’ fun, okay?
无论发生什么
And no matter what happens,
如果我要酒
if I ask for a drink,
你不准让任何人给我
you can’t let anyone give me one.
一滴也不行 好吗
Not a drop. Okay?
你能帮我这个忙吗
Can you do that for me?

Yeah.
你保证
You promise?
真是个乖孩子
That’s a good girl.
你觉得我们不久以后
You think we could start
就可以动工造盖房♥子了吗
building the house soon?
也许吧
Probably.
哦 拜托
Oh, please!
啊 啊 老天 停下
Ah! Ah, god! Make it stop!
冷静点
Please make it stop!
深呼吸 亲爱的
Just breathe, honey.
罗丝 玛丽
Rose Mary!
老天 救命 嘘 没事的 没事的
God, help me! Shh. It’s okay. It’s okay.
救命 求你了
Help me, please!
噢 不
Oh, no!
爸爸
Dad?
噢 天哪
Oh, my god.
给我酒
Please get me a drink.
我去给你拿点水
I’ll get you some water.
不 不 不 楼下有一些
No, no, no. There’s some
威士忌 去给我拿来
whiskey under the sink. Go fetch it for me.
珍妮特
Jeannette…
我快死了
I’m dyin’.
如果你不给我酒 我会死的
If you don’t get me a drink, I’m gonna die.
这是真的 有科学依据的 懂吗
That is a scientific fact. Understand?
你不希望我死吧 你真的想让爸爸去死吗
You don’t want me to die? Do you want your daddy to die?
我不能 爸爸 我向你保证过的
I can’t, dad. I promised you.
我不在乎你的保证
I don’t care about your stupid promise!
会给我拿酒 就现在 快
Go get me a drink right now!
你最好给我酒
You better go get me a drink!
珍妮特
Jeannette!
地基看起来非常不错

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!