Maureen!
她搬来跟我们一起住了
She’s our new roommate!
哦 我还以为你跟那个摄影师一起住呢
Oh. i thought that you were livin’ with that photographer.
嗯 好几个月前是
Hmm. that was months ago.
她不久前跟他分手了
She just broke up with rum tum tugger from cats.
真的吗 是啊
What? yeah.
大卫 你先喝着
David, you get started on this,
我给你找一件干T恤
And i’ll grab you a dry shirt.
今晚我就不喝酒了
I’m okay. i’m not gonna drink tonight.

Take it.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
亲爱的 珍妮特的男朋友大汗淋漓
Rose mary, grab a shirt
给他找件干T恤好吗
For jeannette’s sweaty boyfriend, will ya?
所以你听说了吗 沃尔斯警官
So did you hear officer walls
上周刚刚完成了他的第一个案子
Made his first arrest last week?
真的
What?
毒犯
Drug bust.
哇 真的 是不是很可怕
Whoa, really? was that scary?
你脱发诶
Well, actually, you got alopecia.
不像爸妈可怕
Not as scary as those two.
你最近怎么样
What about you?
罗莉向我们剧透了
Lori spilled the beans.
罗莉 不好意思
Lori! i’m sorry.
是的 我们要结婚了
Yeah. uh, we are doin’ it.
怎么了
What?
那你怎么不戴戒指
Why aren’t you wearing the ring?
因为我还没跟爸爸说
Because i haven’t told dad yet.
跟我说什么
Told me what?
布莱恩完成了第一个案子
That brian made his first arrest.
我天啊
Oh, goodie.
从没想到有一天我能看到
Got a son in the gestapo
儿子当了警官
And a daughter who writes gossip.
女儿写八卦新闻
Never thought i’d see the day.
我也从没想到有一天你会搬到纽约住
Never thought i’d see you livin’ in new york.
总得有人看着你
Well, somebody’s gotta keep an eye on you.
聊得开心点
Have fun.
爸爸
Hey, dad.
我有些事想跟你说
Actually, i have somethin’ that i wanted to tell you…
所以这任要多久分手
So how long is this phase gonna last?
什么意思
What do you mean?
我意思是
I mean…
他是个好人
He’s a nice guy and all,
但他很无趣
But he ain’t got an interesting bone in his body.
才不是
No.
他没有反抗精神 爸爸 大卫不会和我分手的
He’s got no fight. david’s not a phase, dad.
这就是我想跟你说的
Which is what i wanted to talk to you about.
你老实告诉我你现在开心吗
Can you honestly tell me that you’re happy right now?
是的 我很开心
Yes, i am.
不 你不开心
No, you’re not.
不过希望你们多处段时间可以让他放松点
But hopefully, couple more of these will loosen him up.
以后见家长就不用那么紧张了
Maybe that stick’ll fall out of his ass.
大卫 再来一杯
David, here’s your drink!
欢迎来到韦尔奇
Welcome to welch, everyone!
天啊 真是每况愈下
Gosh, things have gone downhill a bit.
我猜这里也没有别的艺术家跟我争
But i bet there’s no other artists to compete with.
我可以在这里放飞自我了
My career could really take off.
欢迎回家 儿子
Welcome home, son.
嘿 你好 雷克斯
Hey, there, rex.
你好 爸爸
Hey, pops.
谢谢你在我死之前
Thanks for lettin’ me
见到我的孙子们
See my grandchildren before i die.
这是你们的叔叔斯坦利
This is your uncle stanley.

Hi.
好了 这是你的
All right, here ya go.
我可以多吃一点儿吗 不可以
– can i have more? – no.
这孩子跟他爸小时候一模一样
This one looks just like his daddy.
只是你们的爸爸小时候头发是卷的
Only his hair was more curly.
你讨厌卷发 是吧
You hated them curls, didn’t you?
他小时候常常弄湿他的头发 站在雪地里
Used to wet his hair down, stand out in the snow,
想把头发冻直
See if he could freeze ’em straight.
没错 说的就是你们的爸爸
Yep, that’s your daddy.
像驴一样倔 鸽子一样蠢
Stubborn as a mule, dumb as a pigeon.

Ow!
嘿 不准打我弟弟 死巫婆
Hey! don’t hit my brother, you dumb witch!

Hey!
尊重下你奶奶
Show your grandma some respect.
孩子,你得听你♥爸♥爸的话
You listen to your daddy, girl.
那不是一个好的形容
That wasn’t a good simile.
鸽子是很聪明的动物
Pigeons are very smart animals.
爸爸
Dad?
你在做什么
What are you doing? hey.

Oh…
把你的旋转楼梯画进去
Put in your spiral staircase.

Wow.
我们一定可以建一座这样的房♥子
We’re finally gonna build it.
真的
Really?
这就是我们来到这里的原因 这是一次重新开始的机会
This is why we’re here. It’s our chance to start over.
明天的第一件事
First thing tomorrow,
就是搜索整个小镇
I’m gonna search this whole town
以寻找一个绝好的地方 开始我们伟大的事业
for the perfect place to lay our foundation.
我们会离开这个鬼地方的
We’re gettin’ the hell outta here.
新家有点破旧
Now, it’s not exactly palatial,
所以我们要一起渡过这个难关
so there’s gonna be a lot of togetherness.
而且房♥子有点生锈了
And it’s a little on the rustic side.
有多生锈
How rustic?
欢迎来到93号♥霍巴特街
Welcome to 93 little Hobart street.
一周50美元 一共两年
50 bucks a week, and in two years,
她终于完全属于我们了
we’ll own her outright.
真不敢相信有一天这会是我们的
Hard to believe one day this’ll all be ours.
嘿 她也许看起来不怎么样
Hey, she may not look like much,
但是耐心点 总有一天你会知道我内心所想
but wait till you see what I have in mind.
快点
Come on.
我们要将这里改造
We’re gonna tear all this down
然后取而代之的是你的游戏厅
and replace it with your game room,
– 乒乓球 泳池 桌上足球 – 蹦床
– ping pong, pool, foosball… – Trampoline?
哦 没错 蹦床就在这儿
Oh, yeah, trampoline goes right over there,
而且所有的墙都会消失
and then all these walls are gone,
取而代之的是三英尺厚的玻璃
replaced with three-inch glass,
玻璃 玻璃 玻璃 这个可以保留
glass, glass, glass. This can stay.
这看起来不可爱吗
Doesn’t that look lovely?
黄色代表快乐和创造力
Yellow stands for happiness and creativity.
这个地方没有任何流动的水或电源
This place doesn’t have any running water or electricity.
没理她 她天生眼睛不好使
Ignore her. She was born without vision.
自从我们来到山的北面
Since we’re on the north face of the mountain,
就被这两座山夹在中间
enclosed by these two hills,
得不到足够的日光照射
we ain’t gettin’ much sun,
所以我们不得不做些必要的事情
so I’ll have to do some serious
重新配置以扩大太阳能电池的面♥积♥
reconfigurin’ to increase the size of our solar cells.
但是在做这些之前
But before any of that can happen,
我们需要打个地基
we need a good foundation.
锄头拿来 是 先生
Pick! Yes, sir.
好小伙子 这儿
Good man. Here.
动起来 孩子们 行动起来
Make some noise, kids. Make some noise.
当达到一定深度后 我就能埋下石板
Once it’s deep enough, i can pour the slab,
然后我们就能重塑一切
and we can start framin’ this damn thing.
我们会拥有全世界最棒的房♥子
We’re gonna have the nicest house in the country.
先别着急自吹自擂 小姑娘
You ain’t just whistlin’ Dixie there, little lady.
你知道的 在这座山上 我们的房♥子
You know, we got the highest property
建在山顶上 这意味着
on the mountain, which means
我们既不会被夏天的高温困扰
that the heat can’t burn us in the summer,
也不必为冬天的洪水担忧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!