I may have found something. You’re joking?
我也许发现了什么 你在说笑吧
What have you found?
你找到什么了
The last time I reported
上次我没确信事实
on something without being absolutely sure,
就发表了文章
I lost my life savings.
失去了全部家当
I need a research assistant. Can you authorize that?
我需要一个研究助手 你能批准吗
Yes.
可以
Do you have one in mind? I can find someone.
你有已知的人选吗 我可以找一个
I know a excellent one.
我认识一个非常不错的
She did the background check on you.
她做过你的背景调查
The what?
背景什么
You don’t think we can hire
你该不会以为我们没做背景调查
just anyone without doing background check?
就随意雇人吧
I want to read it.
我想看看
Herr Frode was kind enough to share your report with me.
弗洛德先生很慷慨地将报告给我看了
The investigator’s name… That is her name, yes?
调查员的名字 这是她真名吧
I can find no record of her,
我找不到她任何的记录
and I’m pretty good at that kind of thing.
而我又恰好对查找资料很在行
Would it really matter? What her name is?
她叫什么真的那么重要吗
But It would if I wanted to speak to her, Yes.
要是我想跟她谈谈的话就很重要了
It’s against policy.
这有违政策
You sure? Just like your sources. You understand.
你确定吗 就像你的信息来源一样 你知道的
Okay.
好吧
Here’s a name for you.
给你留个名字
My sister, she’s also my lawyer.
这是我姐姐的 她同时也是我的律师
She’ll be contacting you.
她会跟你联♥系♥的
There’re things in here
这里有些东西
that could only have come from one place.
只可能来自一个地方
The reason you can find no record of her is because
你找不到任何关于她的记录
her records have been sealed.
是因为她的记录被封存了
She’s a ward of the State.
她受国家监护
What does that have to do with anything?
这跟整件事有什么关系
She’s had a rough life.
她生活得十分艰难
Can we please, not make it rougher on her?
我们能不能就别再火上浇油了
Who is it?
是谁
Mikael Blomkvist.
麦可·布隆维斯特
Actually I’m not really up yet… May I come in? Please.
我还没起床 我能进来吗
You and I need to talk. I got us some break…
我们得谈谈 我带了早
I’m sorry, I don’t realize you have some company…
抱歉 我不知道你同伴在这
Who do you think you are?
你以为你是谁
I’m the guy you know better than my closest friends do.
我就是被你调查得一清二楚的那个人
Why don’t you put some clothes on and get rid of your girlfriend.
我建议你穿上衣服 送你女友出门
We need to talk.
我们得谈谈
I’m sorry, You have to go.
抱歉 你该走了
Okay.
好吧
Do you need me to stay?
你需要我留在这吗
No.
不用了
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Bye.
再见
Sorry. Bye.
抱歉 再见了
I guess I must have alarmed you turning up like that.
估计我这样出现肯定是把你吓着了
If you touch me,
要是你敢碰我
I’ll more than alarm you.
我不止吓吓你这么简单
That won’t be necessary.
那个就没必要了
Your report, very detailed.
你的报告 非常详细
but for me, it wasn’t very entertaining.
但对我来说就不那么令人愉快了
It wasn’t meant to be. When I write about people,
本来就不用令人愉快 当我描写人物的时候
I try to entertain the reader.
我会试图取悦我的读者
Wennerstrom wasn’t entertained much.
温纳斯壮可不怎么高兴
Your boss, Armansky…
你的老板 阿曼斯基
He tells me, you only do jobs that interest you.
他跟我说你只关注自己有兴趣的事物
So, I suppose… I should be flattered.
那么我想我应该受宠若惊吧
You aren’t going to sit down?
你不坐下来吗
He also says that you are the one he goes to
他还说每当敏感的工作来临
when the job is, sensitive?
你就是他要找的人
That’s the word he use,”sensitive”.
他用的是就是这个词
I’m gonna use “illegal”,
而我更倾向于”违法”
because that’s what it was when you hacked into my computer.
因为你非法入侵了我的电脑
I’m not going to do anything about that. I could but I won’t.
对此我不会追究 尽管可以但是我不会
What I’m going to do is I’m gonna tell you a story.
我呢 给你讲个故事
And if it entertains you,
如果你感兴趣
maybe you’ll decide to help me research further.
也许你会决定帮我深入调查
And if not, then I’ll do
如果你不感兴趣
the washing up and you’ll never see me again.
我就收拾一下走人
What kind of research?
哪种类型的调查
Lisbeth… Can I call you Lisbeth?
莉丝 我能叫你莉丝吗
I want you to help me catch a killer of women.
我想让你帮我抓住一个谋杀女性的凶手
I’ve got “R. J.”, Rebecka Jacobsson.
我已经知道”R. J.”的名字 蕾贝卡·雅各布松
I have absolutely no idea who the rest of this people are
我完全不知道其他人的名字
or how they were connected to the death of a 16-year-old girl.
以及他们与一名16岁女孩之死的关系
They must be somehow.
但是他们肯定有
So, what we’re gonna do is
所以我们要做的就是
find out who they are, what happened to them.
找出她们的身份 遭遇
and what the Leviticus verses have to do with anything.
以及利未记经♥文♥与他们的联♥系♥
What do you do?
你在做什么
Getting started. You can keep talking if you want.
着手准备 你要是想说就继续说
Don’t you need to look over this? I got it.
你不用浏览一下吗 我记得住
Cat!
猫咪
How did you get in?
你怎么进来的
No one’s asked me about Magda in over 40 years.
近40年没人问过我玛格达的事
Why would a young lady like
你这样个年轻女士
you want to know about such an awful murder?
怎么会想去了解如此可怕的谋杀案呢
It interests me. Does it ?
感兴趣而已 是吗
Her husband was our first suspect…
她的丈夫是我们怀疑的第一个对象
the husband is always the first suspect,
丈夫基本上都是首要嫌疑人
and usually the last.
一般也是凶手
But not this time.
但这次不一样
We moved on to a neighbor.
我们接着又将目光转向了邻居
Then a vagrant…
然后是一个流浪汉
Once you get to strangers,
一旦调查起陌生人
it’s only a matter of time… before you get to gypsies,
相当于♥大♥海♥捞针
and you know you were never going to solve it.
最终这案子也就没法破了
How exactly was she killed?
她是怎么被杀的
Miss… Salander.
您是 莎兰德
I’m sorry, Miss Salander,
很抱歉 莎兰德小姐
I hope you don’t mind my asking,
希望你不介意我问一句
when’s the last time you ate?
你上顿饭是什么时候吃的
I have a high metabolism. I can’t put on weight.
我新陈代谢很快 身上不长肉
I’m asking because it’s
这么问是因为
better to look at what I’m about to show you
接下来这些画面
on an empty stomach.
你最好空腹来看
If a man’s offering is a lamb,
若男人进献羔羊
it shall be a female without blemish.
它应是只纯净无暇的母羊
He shall lay his hand upon it’s head … slaughter it…
他应将自己的手放在它的头上 亲手杀之
empty it’s blood on the base of the altar…
并在祭坛底部放尽它的血液
and he shall be forgiven.
此后他必得宽恕
How is he? He needs surgery
亨利怎么样了 他需要动手术
but there’s no DNR in place.
但是鉴于没签过安乐死协议书
So it’s up to the family to decide should the occasion arrives
所以是否要救活他
whether to resuscitate or not,
还得看他家人的意愿
and they were not good at decisions.
而他们却偏偏不善于做决定
How was it with Ms. Salander? She said yes.
你跟莎兰德女士谈得怎样 她答应了
Do you think I might be able to see him?
我能去看他吗
He was asleep when I last looked,
上次我去病房♥时他还没醒
but let me check. Thank you.
但我再看看吧 谢谢你
Don’t check.
别费功夫了
Tell him to pack his things and leave. Mother, please.
叫他马上卷铺盖走人 妈妈 注意一点
Don’t use that tone with me.
别用那种口气对我说话
Isabella, Mr. Blomkvist works for Henrik.
伊莎贝拉 布隆维斯特先生是为亨利工作的
We should put this to a vote. Don’t be an idiot, Birger.
我们应该投票决定 别傻了 毕耶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!