Everyone here grows up knowing about her.
这里的每个人都是听着她的故事长大的
It’s how we were taught about strangers.
孩子们都知道不要跟陌生人说话
Lisbeth? I need to pay my rent.
莉丝 我需要付房♥租
I need some money.
我需要钱
Oh, come on in.
进来吧
I feel a bit badly, how we left it last night.
我对昨晚发生的事感到不太舒服
Me, too.
我也是
Good…
很好
You are alive.
你还活着
You recognize this?
还记得这个吗
I had it with me last time. I set it here. Remember?
我上次背在身上的 就放这了 记得吗
And the snap, you see it?
那个小扣子你看到了吗
It’s not a snap. It’s a wide-angle 5.0 fixed lens.
不是扣子 而是一个广角定焦镜头
I thought it was going to be just another blow-job,
我本以为你只是让我再给你来次口♥交♥
which is disgusting enough.
这已经够恶心了
I misjudged, just how sick you are.
但是我低估了你变♥态♥的程度
Okay, here’s what’s going to happen.
这是接下来会发生的是事
Pay attention.
听好了
Look at me.
看着我
Once you can sit again,
你想安安稳稳地坐好
which could be a while, I admit,
我承认 可能得一段时间了
we are going to my bank and
我们就一起去我的银行
tell them that I alone have access to money.
告诉他们账户只对我个人开放
Nod.
点头
After that, you’ll never contact me again.
之后 你再也不许跟我联♥系♥
Each month you’ll prepare
每个月你要为我们
a report of a meeting we will never have.
再也不会有的会面准备报告
In it, you’ll describe how well I’m doing,
在报告中 你要描绘出我恢复得有多么好
how “sociable” I’m becoming.
我变得有多么地”合群”
Then, you will negotiate with the court
接下来 你要去跟法♥院♥谈判
to have my declaration of incompetence lifted.
要将我的无行为能力书给撤销掉
If you fail,
要是你失败了
this video will spread across the Internet like a virus.
这段视频将会像病毒一样传遍整个网络
Nod.
点头
And, If something should happen to me,
还有 要是我出了什么事
if I get run over by a car, if you run me over with a car…
要是我被车撞了 要是你敢开车把我撞了
This will upload automatically.
视频会自动上传
Nod that you understand.
懂了就点头
Oh, gabardine.
还是华达呢的呢
I’m taking the keys to this apartment.
你公♥寓♥的钥匙我就拿走了
Because I’ll be checking on you.
我会随时回来检查你
And If I find a girl in here with you,
要是我发现你再带女孩子回来过夜
whether she came of her own free will or not…
无论是否出自她的意愿
No. Not the video.
不 这就不光是视频了
I will kill you.
我会宰了你
Do you doubt anything I’ve said?
你怀疑我说的话吗
Do you doubt what’s in the reports
你怀疑那些
that’ve followed me around all my life?
怎么说我的报告吗
What do they say,
他们是怎么说的
if you had to sum it up?
如果要你总结的话
They say I’m insane.
那些人说我疯了
No, it okay. You can nod because it’s true.
不 没事的 你可以点头 因为它是真的
I am insane.
我确实是疯了
Nod!
点头
I know what’s going be hard for you to abide by my rules.
我知道要你按我的规矩办事很困难
The abstinence part, most of all.
尤其是禁欲这一块
So, I’m going to make it easier for you.
所以我会帮你把事情弄简单一点
Lie still. I’ve never done this before.
躺着别动 我之前从没做过这个
And, there will be blood.
还有 你会见些红
What are you doing here? On my way to Skelleftea.
你在这干什么 我正要去谢莱夫特奥
I can only stay a couple of hours.
我只能待几个小时
What’s in Skelleftea?
谢莱夫特奥那有什么
Bible camp.
夏令营读经班
I’m not dangerous. It’s fine, Nilla.
我不是什么危险分子 没事 妮拉
Whatever you want to do is fine.
你想做什么都可以
Everybody needs something. Just so long as it’s not God.
每个人都需要有点安慰 只要不是上帝就行
I didn’t say that.
我可没这么说
You know, I’ve never been around enough
我从没在你身边待够长的时间
to really know what’s going on with you,
好去了解发生在你身上的一切
and I apologize for that.
对此我表示道歉
But I’ll never want you to not tell me something,
但是我绝不希望你对我有所隐瞒
because you think I might not want to hear it.
仅仅因为你觉得我不愿意听
That’s what I’m doing.
我就是这么做的
It really should have been me visiting you. I’m sorry.
真应该是我去看你的 抱歉
It’s okay. It was nice seeing you.
没事 很高兴能见你
Bye-bye.
再见
See you.
再见
Don’t go too hard on the Catholics.
别对那些天主教♥徒♥太苛刻了
The what?
什么
The article you are writing.
你写的那篇文章
I’m not writing an article about Catholics.
我没在写关于天主教♥徒♥的文章
The Bible quotes on your desk…
你桌子上的经♥文♥
A woman who is a medium or a sorcerer;
交鬼的或是行巫术的女人
shall be put to death, by stoning.
人们必用石头将其打死
If a dove is the sinner’s offering,
若是罪人献上白鸽
the priest shall wring off its head,
祭司应砍下它的头
cleave its wings, and burn it upon the altar.
斩断它的翅膀 并将其置于祭坛上焚烧
Hello.
你好
Detective Morell, it’s Mikael Blomkvist.
莫瑞尔侦探 我是麦可·布隆维斯特
Yes, Hello. How are you?
是你啊 还好吗
Not still freezing in Hedestad, I hope for your sake.
希望赫德史塔不那么冻人了 真要命
You know, The Rebecka Case you mentioned.
你上回提过的蕾贝卡一案
Would you recall her last name?
你还记得她的姓吗
Of course I do, but what would it have to do with anything?
当然 但是这跟案子有什么关系
Nothing probably. Jocobsson.
有可能确实没有 雅各布松
Rebecka Jocobsson.
全名蕾贝卡·雅各布松
How was she killed?
她是怎么被杀的
She was decapitated. Her arms were cut off and she was burned.
她被人砍下了头与手 最终被烧死
But all this happened in the 1940’s…
但这都是40年代的事了
What have you found?
你找到什么了
I’m gonna have to call you back. Why?
我晚点再打给你 为什么
Is it Henrik? Yeah. We were talking.
是亨利吗 是他 我们正在谈话
He started rubbing at his arm and then he collapsed.
他就开始揉手腕 后来整个人就倒了
Is he gonna be okay?
他会好吧
I don’t know, Mikael, I honestly don’t know.
我不知道 麦可 我真的不知道
You gotta go. I’m sorry.
你快去吧 失陪了
I’ll talk to you later.
我晚点再跟你说
Evening.
晚上好
Come on up, How is he?
进来吧 亨利怎么样了
Well, The good news is he survived.
好消息是他活下来了
How he does now, we have to see.
接下来我们还需要观察
He’s in Intensive Care. Right.
他现在在重症监护中 知道了
May I have one of those? You want a sandwich?
我能来一份吗 你是说三明治吗
A small Scotch. Sure.
一小杯威士忌 当然可以
Thank you.
谢谢
I hate to be indelicate, but…
我不想表现得这么没教养 但是
Henrik promised me something when I agreed to do this.
事先亨利对我有过许诺
Yeah, Wennerstrom.
温纳斯壮的罪证
I need to know what he has on him.
我需要知道亨利到底握着什么把柄
Now, in case… In case he dies?
如今 以防 以防他去世了
That is indelicate. And I apologize.
这确实很没教养 对此我表示道歉
Well, I don’t know what he has on him, if you are asking me.
要是你问我的话 我也不知道把柄是什么
And he can’t tell you in the condition he’s in. So…
而且以现在的状况他也没办法告诉你 所以
We also didn’t discussed who I’ll report
我们还没讨论过如果亨利真出了事
to if something should happened to him.
我该向谁汇报发现
Who else, You’d report to me, of course.
还能是谁 当然是我了
We both know
我们彼此都知道
nothing’s going to come of this, don’t we?
这样下去肯定是没有结果的 不是吗
No, we don’t know that.
不 这可不好说
What do you mean?
你什么意思

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!