We can talk about it now.
我们现在就可谈谈
Liv knows everything about my crazy family.
莉芙对我那疯狂的家族了如指掌
Which is why she’ll never marry me.
这就是她永远也不会嫁给我的原因
That’s one reason…
这只是原因之一
I don’t wanna read about that in the book.
这些可别写进书里去
Everything else is fine,
事发之前 一切都好
Harriet certainly.
海莉当然也是
Everything changed after that.
之后一切都变了
Not just the family, but the company as well.
不只是家族 公♥司♥也是
How so? We’re not Ericsson or Nordea,
怎么会 我们虽然比不上爱立信或北欧银行
but we’re still the largest family-owned company in the country.
但我们仍然是全国最大的家族企业
At the height, we had 40,000 employees.
最鼎盛时 我们有4万名员工
We have about half that now,
现在只剩下大约一半了
and that downward slide.
数量仍在下滑
Began after my sister’s death.
这都从我妹妹的死后开始
It broke Henrik’s entrepreneurial spirit,
那事毁了亨利经营企业的心思
and his heart.
也伤了他的心
You were here that day?
当天你也在场
I came in a little late, after the accident on the bridge.
我是在桥上事故发生后才到
The 4:30 train.
我坐的是4:30的火车
I know it well.
这列车我很熟
It was a terrible day.
那真是可怕的一天
And the days after
之后的那些天
searching and not finding her
搜寻无果
even worse.
甚至更糟
This event, Mikael,
麦可 这件事
has to be a big part of your book.
你书里面应该好好写写
I got a call from social welfare.
社会福利部门给我打电♥话♥了
I’ve been assigned a new guardian.
他们为我分配了一个新的监护人
Hi. Hello.
嗨 你好
I thought I’d come over and say hello.
我觉得有必要过来打个招呼
I’m Cecilia. Oh, yeah. Please, come in.
我是西西莉亚 好的 请进
Some coffee?
喝咖啡吗
No, Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
We’re all uncomfortable with the idea
我们都对撰写家族编年史
of a chronicle of our family.
感到很不舒服
It’s not about the family.
它不是关于你们家族的
It’s about Henrik and the company.
是关于亨利及其公♥司♥的
Like I said…
我就是这个意思
It’s not my intention to present a malicious portrait of anyone.
我没有丑♥化♥任何人的意思
Unlike the one that landed you in court.?
不像那个在法庭上搞定你的人
Unlike that one. Yes.
没错 和他不一样
So, what you’re saying is, you’re not
那么你是说
really here to find out what happened to Harriet?
你来这里不是因为海莉吗
I can’t ignore such a dramatic event,
虽说我不能忽略如此戏剧性的事件
but no, that’s not by any means my focus.
但确实不是 这事绝不是我的关注焦点
All those boxes Gunner carted down here
那这些刚纳运来的一箱箱资料呢
which are where? In the closet now?
都放哪了 在柜子里
Those weren’t Henrik’s private investigation?
那些不都是亨利的私人调查资料吗
I wonder sometimes who’s crazier
有时候我真不知道谁更疯狂
my Nazi father or my obsessed uncle.
我的纳粹父亲还是我的痴迷叔叔
Since we’se talking about it,
既然我们说到了
since you brought it up,
而且还是你提起的
what was she like?
她到底是个怎样的人呢
What was Harriet like?
海莉是怎样的一个人
I’m sure Henrik has told you.
我相信亨利告诉过你了
He was my age back then,
他那时和我现在年纪相仿
he couldn’t know what was going on with a teenager,
不可能知道一个少女的心思
anymore than I can with my own daughter.
估计不会比我了解我女儿的心思更多
You were the same age.
可你跟她年龄相仿
Actually,my sister Anita was closer to her in age.
其实我妹妹阿妮塔跟她的年龄更接近
She knew Harriet better than anyone.
她比任何人都了解海莉
You should talk to her.
你应该找她
I’d love to, where is she?
我会的 她在哪
If I had to guess, London.
要我猜的话 在伦敦
You don’t know where your own sister lives?
自己的妹妹你都不知道她住在哪
I haven’t seen her in years.
我还多年没见过她了
We never really got along.
我们一直都合不来
I’m getting used to that comment.
我已经习惯你们这么说了
She hates this place even more than I do.
她甚至比我更讨厌这个地方
She left, moved to London, that was it.
她离开了 搬到伦敦去了 就是这样
You couldn’t pay her to send a Christmas card,
她连张圣诞贺卡都懒得寄回来
much less visit.
更别提探亲了
I’ll track her out for you.
我会帮你找到她
If you do, and try talking to her about us,
如果你找到了她 跟她说起我们
don’t be surprised if she tells you to fuck off.
要是她让你滚蛋 你可别惊讶
You backed up?
你备份了吧
Hard drives at home, yeah.
是的 硬盘在家里
That’s good. B’cos this one is gone.
很好 因为这个废了
Have you ever had any sexually transmitted diseases?
你患过性传播疾病吗
When’s the last time you were tested for HIV?
你上次检测艾滋病毒是什么时候
How many partners have you had in the last month?
上个月你有过几个性伙伴
How many of those were men?
其中又有几个是男人
It’s regulation, I have to ask you these things.
这是规定 我必须问你这些问题
It’s a matter of health. Write what you want.
这是健康问题 你随便写吧
Why do you need such an expensive computer?
你为什么需要这么贵的电脑
For work. Making coffee and sorting mail ?
工作需要 用来冲咖啡和整理邮件
I shouldn’t even have to ask. I should have control of my money.
我不该来要钱 我应该自己理财
And you will. Once you learn to be sociable.
你可以的 只要你学会如何处世
Get along with people. Can you do that?
跟人们好好相处 你做得到吗
Why don’t we start with that?
不如现在就开始试试
Why don’t we start with me?
试着跟我相处试试
You do something for me, I do something for you.
互相帮助 礼尚往来
That’s how normal people do.
普通人都这样
I want you to have that computer.
我同意你买♥♥电脑
You feel that? That’s gaberdine.
感觉到了吗 华达呢料子
Unzip it.
拉开拉链
And …
继续
And …
继续
I like the reticence.
我喜欢你的沉默
It’s almost convincing.
你就快要说服我了
Anita Vanger? Through there.
阿妮塔·范耶尔在吗 在那边
Thank you.
谢谢
Excuse me.
不好意思
I probably should have made an appointment.
我应该提前预约的
No, It’s fine.
不 没关系
Please. Have a seat. Thank you.
请坐 谢谢
Mikael. Mikael. How do you do?
我叫麦可 麦可 你好
How do you do.
你好
So, are you looking for investment counseling?
那么 你是需要投资咨♥询♥服务吗
Well, I would if had any money
如果有钱的话我会需要的
I’m sorry, I don’t understand.
抱歉 我没明白
I’m writing a biography of your uncle Henrik.
我正在写一本你叔叔亨利的传记
That’s why I’m here.
这是我来找你的原因
I haven’t seen him in over 20 years.
我20多年没见过他了
Actually, it’s more than that.
事实上 不止20年
Haven’t seen my sister.
也没见过我的姐姐
Haven’t seen anyone…
家族里任何人都没见过
Most of what I’m writing about predates that,
我写的大部分内容都是在这之前
so your recollections are valid.
所以你的回忆都有用
Where to start, if that was a question.
你要问我 我也不知道从哪里说起好
Well than, let me narrow it down. I’ve gotten up to 1960
那我把范围缩小吧 我写到60年代
To the event that changed everything in Henrik’s life.
写到改变亨利一生的那件事了
Harriet…
海莉
Everything I knew about that I told to
我把我所知的一切都告诉
whatever his name was. Morell.
他叫什么来着 莫瑞尔
My recollections then were a lot better than they are now.
现在我可记不起像当时那么多东西了
I’m not speaking of the event itself.
我说的不是事件本身
I’m trying to get a clearer sense of what Harriet was like.
我是想更清楚地了解海莉的为人
She was very messed up.
她真是一团糟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!