And I thought maybe
我想也许
just maybe the nightmare was finally over.
也许我的噩梦终于要结束了
And then I saw him.
后来我看见他
across the street.
站在街对面
And I knew… It would never be over.
我就知道 噩梦永远不会结束
How did you escape?
你怎么逃跑的
Annita…
阿妮塔
She insisted that I leave everything behind.
她坚持我什么都不带走
If I took anything,
如果我带走任何东西
the police might’ve suspected that I was still alive.
警♥察♥可能怀疑我还在世
While everyone was eating dinner,
当时大家都在晚餐
I was alone 20 meters away from them.
我离他们不过20米
I spend the night there. That’s when the set-up started.
我在那儿待了一晚 逃跑计划开始了
In the morning, she came to get me.
到了早上 她过来接上我
I’d grown up with that bridge as my link to home.
从小到大 那座桥一直通向我的家
But all I could think is, If I could just get away for a moment,
但那时我只企盼 能让我离开一会儿
Just get passed the police.
只要过了警♥察♥
I might be safe.
我可能就安全了
And I was.
我确实安全了
Until, you showed up.
然后你出现了
You’re safe now.
你现在彻底安全了
How did you got away?
你怎么逃掉的
Someone saved me too.
有人救了我
How’re you feeling? I’m fine.
你感觉怎么样 还好
Thank you, Anna.
谢谢你 安娜
I made you a promise.
我承诺过你
Whether you found anything, or not.
无论你能否找到真♥相♥
So, what do you have to tell me?
你找到什么了吗
Hello, Henrik.
你好 亨利
I don’t even remember Wennerstrom working here,
我都不记得温纳斯壮曾在此工作
much less being fired.
更不必说辞掉他了
How could you?
你还说得出口
It was a long time ago, which is kind of more to the point
过去了那么久有什么用
than the money he embezzled from you to start…
就算他挪用公♥款♥去…
If you’re referring to the statute of limitation…
如果你是暗示追诉期有限的话
I had no idea this was what Henrik was holding out.
我真不知道亨利手里的把柄是这个
If I had, I never would have let him bring you up here.
如果知道 我绝不会向他引荐你
He wasn’t trying to deceive you.
他从没想过骗你
Oh, Come on, he knows you can’t try somebody
得了吧 他知道事发35年后
after 35 years after the event.
能有什么希望
I like Henrik, but he knows that.
我欣赏亨利 但他对此心知肚明
A man’s reputation used to mean something…
一个人的名誉事关重大
he still believes that.
他一直看重这个
I’m sure he thought you could
我相信他以为你能利用这些材料
destroy Wennerstrom with this in the court of public opinion.
通过舆♥论♥的法庭击倒温纳斯壮
The court of public opinion
舆♥论♥的法庭如今
now celebrates people’s bad behaviour.
歌♥颂人们的恶性劣迹
He promised me Wennerstrom’s carcass on a plate.
他承诺过我要将温纳斯壮和盘托出
This isn’t even the plate.
这连盘子都算不上
I can’t do anything with this.
我什么也做不了
Yes of course…
当然…
What happened with Wennerstrom?
温纳斯壮和你怎么缠上的
How did he get you?
他怎么抓住了你的痛脚
I was stupid.
我一时糊涂
I heard something, I got it from an anonymous source…
我收到一个匿名线人的消息
who I’m not sure was one of Wennerstrom’s black agents.
那线人估计应该也是温纳斯壮的探子
It was fake, which he easily proved in court.
消息是假的 他在法庭里轻松证明了
You were emphatic that
你曾经强调
the way I looked into your life was illegal
我刺探你的生活既不合法
and immoral.
也不道德
Would you feel the same about Wennerstrom?
我刺探温纳斯壮你还会这么看吗
Go on.
继续说
I did some work on my own on him, before you hired me.
我自己做过些调查 在你雇我之前
I haven’t had a chance to look at it all.
我还没机会去看结果
B’cos you and Harriet-fucking-Vanger
因为你和他妈的海莉·范耶尔
have kept me busy…
一直让我忙不过头来
but I may have something.
但是我也许找到了点什么
You may have something?
你也许找到了点什么?
Maybe.
也许
They launder money from arms and drug sales,
他们清洗卖♥♥军♥火♥与毒品赚来的黑钱
and crime syndicates in Russia.
还为俄♥国♥犯罪集团洗钱
And that money accounts for all but 5-percent of his holdings.
这些黑钱占了他95%的财产
The rest ends up in accounts in the Cayman Islands.
其他5%在开曼群岛的账户里
How do you know this?
你怎么知道这些的
This time you don’t want to know.
这一次你不想知道途径
This time I do want to know.
这一次我真的想知道
I have access to his computer,
我查看了他的电脑
and his accountants. And lawyers.
他的会计师还有律师们的电脑
And how do you have that?
你怎么查看的
I could have gotten it from a source inside the company.
我可以通过他公♥司♥里面的线人
But you didn’t. But that’s what you’ll say.
但你不是 你就会这么说
But what will you say to me?
但是你会告诉我什么
That depends on if you really want to know.
你就看你是否真的想知道
I do. Mikael, Who gave you access?
我想知道 麦可 谁替你破解的
Financial Journalist Mikael Blomkvist who this time
财经记者麦可·布隆维斯特
last year was convicted of libel in a Stockholm courtroom
去年曾在斯德哥尔摩法庭承认诽谤罪
doesn’t seem to have learned from his mistakes.
要么想重蹈覆辙
Or maybe he has.
要么是胜券在握
In the current issue of Millennium magazine,
在最近一♥期♥的《千禧年》杂♥志♥里
he now charges the same company
他起诉的这家公♥司♥
that successfully sued him…
正是先前告他诽谤他的那家公♥司♥
Before the shit hits the fan.
先睹为快
What happens now?
接下来会怎样
He’ll say it’s a personal vendetta but it won’t work.
他借口说这是私人报复 不会起效
The police will investigate, FI will investigate.
警♥察♥会调查 监管机构会介入
Maybe we’ll go to court. Maybe he’ll go to prison.
也许我们会上法庭 也许他会进监狱
Do you think?
你真这么看吗
Probably not. These guys never do.
应该不会 这些人总有办法逃脱
What’s wrong with you? It’s embarrassing.
你怎么了 难以启齿
Tell me.
告诉我
I need to borrow some money.
我要借点钱
50,000.
五万
I have a chance to make an investment.
我有个投资机会
It’s a smart, safe investment.
既高超 又安全
I really don’t think I’ve got 50,000.
我没有五万那么多
Yes, you do.
不 你有
You have 65 thousand in your two accounts.
你两个账户里共有六万五
I’m sorry that I know that.
对不起 我知道
You’ll get the money back. I promise.
我会还你的 我保证
OK.
好吧
You want a coffee?
你要咖啡吗
These allegations like
这些指控
the last ones from this so-called journalist
如同这位所谓的记者上次所编造的那样
are as ridiculous as they are untrue…
假得荒谬
I’ll be seeing Mr. Blomkvist in court again.
我将与布隆维斯特先生再次对簿公堂
I’m looking forward to it.
我很期待那一天
What about his documentation?
他列举的材料如何
Fabricated. All of it.
捏造的 全部都是
The Securities Fraud Office
证券欺诈办公室
isn’t quite as certain as Mr. Wennerstrom of that.
不像温纳斯壮先生这么肯定
If even a fraction of what Mr. Blomkvist
即使布隆维斯特先生所指控的罪行中
is alleging proves to be true,
有一丝半点为真
not only will there be a securities investigation,
不仅会进行证券调查
but an organized crime inquiry as well.
还会对有组织犯罪方面的调查
Mr. Blomkvist names no sources.
布隆维斯特没有提到任何线人的名字
And we can’t force him to.
虽然我们无法强迫他
But we can look for them.
但是可以寻找可能的线人
Beginning where?
从何入手
Beginning with those closest to Mr. Wennerstrom.
从温纳斯壮先生最亲近的人开始
Only someone in the inner circle of a corporation like this
这样的公♥司♥ 只有内部的高层

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!