they still think they have a chance.
还是幻想也许还有一线希望
“Maybe if I say the right thing. Maybe if I’m polite.
“如果我不说错话 如果我客气点
If I cry. If I beg. ”
如果我哭泣求饶呢”
when I see the hope draining from their face
当我看到希望在他们脸上一点点褪去
like it is from yours right now,
就像此刻在你脸上
I feel myself…
我就感到
getting hard.
硬了
We are not that different, you and I.
你和我 没什么不一样
We both have urges.
我们都有冲动
Satisfying mine, requires more towels.
只不过满足我 需要更多毛巾
It might amuse you to know that
还有个事估计你肯定感兴趣
while you were upstairs having mousse with me and Liv
当你和我 莉芙在楼上一起享用慕斯时
who, by the way, finds me very conventional,
顺便说一句 莉芙一直以为我很传统呢
I had Irina was down here in the cage.
那时伊琳娜正被我关在下面这个笼子里
Who’s Irina, you might ask?
你想知道 伊琳娜是谁
Just another girl.
不过是又一个女孩
Just another immigrant whore. Who misses them?
又一个移♥民♥妓♥女♥ 谁会挂念她们
Your sister wasn’t. What?
你妹妹不是 什么
Your sister, Harriet, wasn’t just another girl.
你妹妹 海莉 不是随便又一个女孩
You found her?
你找到她了吗
What happened to her?
她到底怎么了
You killed her.
你杀了她
You useless fuckin detective.
他妈的废物侦探
Is that too tight to talk?
太紧了 说不了话了吗
Good. I’m tired of talking to you.
很好 懒得跟你废话了
I’ve never had a man in here, before.
这里还从没处理过男人呢
In fact, I’ve never touched a man.
事实上 我还从没触碰过男人呢
Except my father. But it was our duty.
除了我父亲 但那是我们的义务
Harriet’s and Mine.
海莉和我的义务
There’s a gun in the television.
电视机上有把枪
May I kill him?
我能杀了他吗
How come a 23 years old can be a ward of the state?
怎么23岁还要人监护
I’m mentally incompetent
我精神上有问题
and can’t manage daily life.
不能自理日常生活
Since when have they said that?
他们什么时候开始这么说
Since I was twelve.
我12岁那年
Something happened when you were twelve?
你12岁时发生了什么吗
I’m sorry, That’s none of my business.
对不起 我多管闲事了
I tried to kill my father.
那年我试图杀了我父亲
I burned him alive. Got about 80 percent of him.
我点燃了他 80%烧伤
I’ll make some coffee.
我去煮点咖啡
Who is it? It’s Harriet.
这是谁 海莉
I found it in Martin’s basement.
在马丁的地下室里找到的
Among his souverneers.
在他的纪念册里
Martin didn’t deny killing anyone.
马丁没有否认杀害那些人
But when I mentioned Harriet, he was confused.
但是当我提到海莉时 他很迷惑
He was angry at me
很生气
because I couldn’t tell him what happened to her.
因为我无法告知海莉的下落
He didn’t kill her.
他没有杀她
And his father didn’t do it. He was dead the year before.
他父亲也不可能 他一年前就死了
What if she did somehow get away?
如果她的确逃跑了呢
And if…
如果
she’s still alive?
她还在世呢
There’s only one person in this family
这个家族里只有一个人
who would know where she is.
会知道她在哪儿
Fuck me, fuck me.
警报 警报
Your turn.
该你了
Right.

I’m Sorry to bother you. What do you want?
对不起打搅你 有何贵干
No one’s called you? About?
没有人通知你吗 通知什么
Your cousin, Martin.
你表兄 马丁
What about him?
他怎么了
He died in a car accident last Thursday.
他上星期四死于一场车祸
There’s going to be a memorial…
葬礼在…
I’m not interested in any memorial.
我对任何葬礼都没兴趣
I understand. What do you understand?
我明白了 你明白什么
That you don’t care very much of your relatives.
你对亲戚们不很上心
I just, thought you should know.
我只是 以为应该告诉你
Now, I know.
现在我知道了
How did it go?
怎么样
Okay. I think. She’s on.
还行吧 我想 她上网了
And she’s shopping.
她在网购
She’s still playing solitaire?
她还在玩蜘蛛纸牌
And she still hasn’t called anyone? No.
也没给任何人打电♥话♥ 没有
Do we have her cell phone, too?
手♥机♥呢
I was so sure she would lead us to her.
我还以为她会帮我们找到她
Put your hand back in my shirt.
手放回我的衣服里
There’s only one reason she hasn’t call Harriet.
她还没打电♥话♥给海莉只有一个理由
She can’t, because Harriet is dead.
她打不了 因为海莉死了
I was just thinking. What if… Just one second.
我在想 如果…等一会儿
What were you going to say?
你想说什么
I was just thinking, there could be one other possibility.
我只是想 还有一种可能性
What is it now? Before he died,
又怎么了 你哥哥死前
your brother hung me from a hook …
把我吊在环钩上
Harriet.
海莉
So you send the flowers? Yes.
是你送的那些花 是
We found in the Swedish General Registry, Annita was married.
我们在瑞典民♥政♥部♥发现阿妮塔结婚了
But the family never knew, did they?
但是家族里没人知道 对吗
So, I’m guessing she then came here on a married name passport
我猜 她用夫姓的护照通关
you followed on her maiden name passport.
你用娘家姓的护照
No. Actually, it was the other way around.
不 事实相反
She thought that it safer for me to travel with Spencer myself.
她觉着我和史宾塞出境更安全
What did he think about that?
她丈夫怎么想
Nothing. Only that he loved her.
没事 只要他爱她
She said, If you love me, you’ll do this
她说 如果你爱我 就支持我这么做
and not ask why.
不要问为什么
He never did.
他从没问过
And they both died twenty years ago.
他们俩20年前去世了
A car accident.
车祸
You found that too.
现在你也知道了
Is that you?
是你吗
I was 14 the first time he raped me.
我14岁时他第一次强♥奸♥了我
Martin? No, my father.
马丁? 不是 我父亲
Martin only started, after he died.
我父亲死后 马丁才开始
Why didn’t you tell someone?
你为什么不告诉别人呢
I did. My mother.
我告诉了 我母亲
Henrik would have done something.
亨利本可以救你
I almost told him.
我差点就告诉他了
But I was afraid because of what I’ve done.
但是因为自己的罪行 我不敢
I uh…
我…
You still don’t understand, Do you?
你还是不明白 是吧
A year after the first time,
第一次之后过了一年
There were many times during that year –
那一年里有过好多次
my father got drunker than usual one night
有一晚我父亲比平常醉得更厉害些
and started bragging…
开始夸夸其谈
about women he’ve killed.
杀害过的女人
He quoted from the Bible as he tore off my clothes.
一边引述经♥文♥ 一边撕扯我的衣服
He tiedd a belt around my neck.
他在我脖子上套了一根皮带
He wanted to kill me.
要杀我
I uh…
我…
I made it out of the house and I went down to the dock.
我逃出房♥子 到了码头
He came staggering after me,
他就在后面跟着
I could never fight him off in a small space,
在房♥子里我挣脱不了他
but out in the open..
但是在外面…
I was strong enough to deal with an old drunk.
我对付得了一个老醉鬼
When it was over…
事后
I looked up, Martin was standing there, looking at me.
我抬起头 马丁正站在那儿 看着我
All I’ve accomplished was substitute one for another.
我挣扎了半天 不过是换个人来蹂躏我
A couple months later,
几个月后
Henrik sent Martin to school in Uppsala.
亨利把马丁送进了乌普萨拉的学校

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!