I’m the most honest of all of them.
我才是最纯正的
The family? Sweden.
家族人吗 瑞典人
Landscape? Some nice landscapes there.
多美啊 那里的风景
Who is this there? The blurry one.
这是谁 模糊的这个
I can’t tell.
我看不清
That’s Gottfried’s boy. Martin?
戈弗里的儿子 马丁吗
Handsome but useless young man, Like his father.
很帅气的年轻人 但和他老爹一样没用
We’re closing.
我们要闭馆了
Nowhere near finished.
我还没完
I’m not authorized to stay late.
我没被通知留守
I am.
我没事
And I need access to all the rooms,
而且我需要去所有区域的权限
including any that are locked.
包括那些锁着的
Call Frode.
打给弗洛德
Leave the keys with the guard.
走时把钥匙留给门卫
Shit!
该死
Martin?
马丁
Mikael?
麦可
Hi there.
你好
Your evening stroll?
散步呢
That’s right, I…
是的 我…
How are you? Good.
你怎么样 还好
I stopped at the hospital on my way home.
回来的路上我顺便去了趟医院
Henrik asked me to ask you something.
亨利让我问你些事情
What was that?
什么
Come on in, I’ll make you a drink.
进来吧 咱俩先喝口
Hello, Martin.
你好 马丁
Shut the door, It’s quite windy.
关上门 风有些大
What happened to you? When?
你出什么事了吗 什么时候
Just now.
就刚才
I fell in the dark. You don’t have a flashlight?
刚太黑 我摔了一下 你没手电吗
I’ll get you one. I just wasn’t being careful.
我给你拿一个 我只是不小心
How the investigation’s going?
调查进展的怎么样了
Nothing New. To report.. No?
没什么进展 没有吗
Dirch says, the girl is really clever.
迪奇说 那个女孩很聪明
Maybe, she’ll turn something up.
也许 她能带来转机
Maybe. Thank you.
也许吧 谢谢
So, What did he say? What?
他让你问什么 什么
You said Henrik asked you to ask me something.
你刚说亨利有事情问我
Well, I just did. What?
我说了 什么
How the investigation’s going.
调查进展的怎么样了
That was his question.
他就问的这个
Do You hunt?
你打猎吗
We should go hunting together sometime. Sure.
有机会咱们一起去试试 好的
Nothing at all?
一点儿都没有吗
New. To report? No. Nothing.
新的发现 没有
I can see you’re anxious. No.
我觉得你有些着急 没有
I mean, to get home. After the walk.
我是说 着急回家
Yeah, Sorry. I suppose I am.
抱歉 是的
To have dinner. With your girlfriend.
和你女朋友一起吃晚饭
Assistant.
是助手
We’ll have better luck with a gun.
手里拿把枪运气会更好
I’m sorry? When we go hunting.
什么意思 等我们去打猎的时候
A gun. Rather than a knife.
枪比刀有用
I want to show you something.
我给你看些东西
Bring your drink. Leave my knife.
拿上酒 放下我的刀
To the right.
右边
You know what’s harder than shooting someone?
比直接命中目标更难的是什么
Just missing them.
故意打偏
That was a very good shot up at the cabin.
你在小屋时 我那枪打得真漂亮
It didn’t work. I’m here.
但没起作用 我还在这
Mikael, it did work. You’re here.
麦可 当然起作用 你来这了
Inside.
进去
You spilled your drink.
你的酒撒了
Why didn’t you just go home?
你为什么不回家呢
May I?
我可以吗
How did you do it?
你怎么做到的
What did you find?
你发现了什么
We can talk or we can just get on with it.
说吧 别敬酒不吃吃罚酒
I found a picture no one had seen before.
我找到一张之前没人见过的照片
Of? You.
谁的 你的
In your Uppsala prep school blazer. What does that proof?
你穿着乌普萨拉学校的校服 这能证明什么
It shows that you lied about where you were that day.
说明那天你身在何处 你说了慌
Was I? Or rather when.
我有吗 当然
So what. People lie all the time.
那又怎样 人们常会说谎
It also said that you and Lena Andersson was a schoolmate.
也说明你和莲娜·安德森是同学
Lena…
莲娜
How was a long time ago.
真是相当久远啊
Where’s this photo now?
那张照片在哪
Is it with all the other crap on your desk?
还有那些垃圾证据 都在你桌子上吧
There’s a copy of that on my laptop,
我电脑里有拷贝
And there’s another on a secure website.
还有份在一个安全网站上
That’s a lie …
说谎
How much does the girl know? I hope it’s as much as you.
那个女孩知道多少 我希望跟你一样
That’ll make it more fun. Where is she?
这样才有趣 她在哪
Stockholm. She went this morning.
斯德哥尔摩 早上她就走了
And that’s a lie.
还是慌话
She’s at our offices looking at more old crap.
她正在我们档案管 查阅那些旧垃圾
I got a call from our archives manager. She’s very perturbed
我刚接到档案员的电♥话♥ 她对这个叫
with this girl. Lisbeth.
莉丝的女孩非常不满
I like that name. Lisbeth.
这个名字我挺喜欢
So, when Lisbeth leaves
所以 等她离开档案管
I’ll get a call from security, so I can be
我会接到保安的电♥话♥
at your cottage to greet her.
我会去你的小屋收拾她
I can’t thank you enough for bringing her to me.
万分感谢 你把她带来
Mikael?
麦可
So what would you like to know?
那么你想知道什么
You’re the journalist, ask me questions.
你是记者 提问吧
What do I do with my girls? That’s a good question.
我对那些女孩做了什么 好问题
Well, before…I do what we’re doing.
和咱们的开场一样
Sit down, Relax, have a drink,
坐下来 放松 喝口酒
I like that part a lot,
我很享受那部分
having a chat when you both know that one of you is going to die.
与将死之人的聊天
After I simply get rid of them.
最后 我清理现场
Far out to the sea
把尸体扔进大海
unlike my father
不像我父亲
leaving them scattered all over the place like trophies.
弄得血肉横飞 到处留情
That’s not smart if you ask me.
那真是不明智
But he was a garish and loud man.
但他就是这种高调花哨的人
He got what he deserved.
最终他遭到了报应
You can’t be a sloppy technician like that.
我从不像他那样草率
You can’t drink to excess like he did.
也不像他那样酗酒
This takes discipline.
一切都是有步骤的
It’s a science of a thousand details.
就像一门科学要有很多细节
The planning. The execution. The cleanup.
计划 执行 清理
I’m sure I don’t have to tell you you’re going to make quite a mess.
不用我说你也知道 你会是多大一堆麻烦
Let me ask you something.
问你一件事
Why don’t people trust their instincts?
为什么人们总是背叛他们的直觉
They sense something’s wrong
他们感到不对头
someone’s walking too close behind them.
感到危险在步步逼近
You knew something was wrong
你知道有危险
but you came back into the house.
但还是回来了
Did I force you? Did I drag you in? No.
我强迫你了吗 没有
All I had to do was… offered you a drink.
我只不过 邀请你进来喝杯酒
It’s hard to believe that the fear of offending can be stronger
难以置信 比起对疼痛的恐惧来
than the fear of pain, but you know what?
冒犯别人的恐惧会更大 但你猜怎么着
It is.
的确如此
They always come willingly.
他们总是主动入瓮
And then they sit here. They know it’s all over
坐在那儿 明知一切都完了
just like you do. But somehow…
像你一样 但是鬼使神差地

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!