This is Brannlund’s kid.
是布拉兰德的孩子
Do you know where I might find him, the son?
你知道哪里能找到他吗
Next to his father at the cemetery.
他爸的墓地旁边
He was killed in an accident on a job site years ago.
几年前他在一次事故中殉职了
But uh..She might still be alive His widow.
但 她可能还活着 他的遗孀
Do you know where I might find her?
哪里能找到她
In 1966, you were in Hedestad with your husband.
1966年 你们夫妇在赫德史塔
Who took this? A local photographer.
这是谁照的 当地的一个摄影师
You were taking pictures, too. That day and ..
那天您也照了几张相片
I’d love to at them, if by some miracle you still have them.
我想看看 那些照片是否还奇迹般存在
It wouldn’t be a miracle. We were on our honeymoon.
不是奇迹 我们当时正度蜜月
But why?
但为什么
This, this girl there…I
这个 这个女孩
need you to see it better in an enlargement.
您用放大镜好好看下
So that’s you there. Just after this was taken…
您在那里 按下快门时
After, she’d seen something across the street,
她看到了街对面什么人
She was murdered.
之后就被杀了
How awful!
真可怕
There you are. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
Would you mind if I made a copy of this?
介意我复♥制♥一下吗
No.

I can’t give you any of
没有阿曼斯基先生的批准
this stuff without authorization from Mr. Armansky.
我不能给你这东西
So call him.
打给他
Next time, fill out the proper paperwork.
下次 先填好申请再来
Which one are you?
会是谁呢
How’re your sex life?
你的性生活怎么样
I didn’t care much for your last report.
我对你的上一份报告不太满意
It’s so perfunctory, like your hear wasn’t in it.
真是敷衍了事 看来你完全没用心
Let’s see a little more enthusiasm for my recovery in next month.
下个月的报告 再多写些好话吧
But… Don’t speak!
但是 住嘴
I don’t want to hear your voice. Just nod.
我不想听见你的声音 只要点头
Start looking for a shrink you can bribe, this way..
你去贿赂个精神病医生
under oath, he can find absolutely nothing wrong with me.
让他出报告说我没任何问题
And stop visiting tattoo removal websites,
还有不许访问洗纹身的网站
or I’ll do it again,
否则我会再给你纹一次
right here.
纹在这里
Is that dental floss? Yes.
那是牙线吗 是的
you sterilize that, Right?
你消毒了吗
Couldn’t we just use tape or something ?
我们不能只用些纱布吗
No.
不行
What ?
什么
Jesus! Drink.
老天 喝口
Just, be careful, it’s my eye. Don’t move.
你小心些 旁边就是眼睛 别动
You’re not a doctor.
你不是医生
Take off your wet clothes.
把湿衣服脱掉
Thank you.
谢谢
I think it stopped bleeding. That fucking hurts.
我想已经止血了 真♥他♥妈♥疼
Fucking madness.
真是疯了
Jesus, That hurts.
老天 真疼啊
Fuck.

This is insane. I mean this people…
这人疯了
Somebody was shooting at me… It wasn’t an accident…
不是意外 有人故意向我开枪
No one’s shooting at you now.
现在没人向你开枪了
You know, I’m pretty sure this is a bad idea.
我认为这个想法很糟糕
Why?
为什么
Apart from the fact that I’m old and we work together.
我比你大太多 而且咱们是同事
You work with what’s-her-name. That’s worked out for you.
你跟那个谁也是同事 不照样来
I have some standards, believe it or not.
但我还是有原则的 不管你信不信
You need to stop talking.
你需要的是别说话
You want me to open a window?
要我开窗户吗
I like working with you. I like working with you, too.
我喜欢和你一起工作 我也是
It could have been a stray shot.
可能是打偏了吧
Not that Gunner. If he wanted to shoot him,
不是刚纳 如果他想杀你
It wouldn’t have been here.
你不可能还活着
And then, we have poachers.
那就是偷猎者
They shoot at anything that moves.
他们会向任何移♥动♥的东西开枪
Or he’s right, Dirch.
迪奇 或者他是对的
What if he is?
万一真想杀你呢
This has to stop. Do you want to stop, Mikael?
要不就停下吧 麦可 你想要停下吗
I have police reports, photos,
我手里有警♥察♥的报告 照片
Henrik’s notes,
亨利的笔记
my own notes, and Lisbeth’s research.
我的分♥析♥和莉丝的搜查
What I don’t have is Vanger Industries records.
只差范耶尔集团档案
That’s what I want. Why?
那是我想要的 为什么
Will you authorize it?
你能批准吗
The private corporate records?
私人公♥司♥的档案
How far back?
多久能还
Henrik said I have access to everything I needed.
亨利说我有权查阅任何资料
This is what I need. That’s not what he meant.
这是我需要的 这不是他的本意
I’ll sign a nondisclosure statement,
如果有必要的话
if that would help..
我可以签定一份保密协议
You think Henrik would say yes.
你认为亨利会答应吗
That’s why he has me.
这就是为什么他需要我
To protect him from himself. This is insane.
来保护他 这真是疯了
What do we have to hide?
我们有什么可藏的
After a 120 years of business?
120年的企业发展档案
Probably, a lot.
当然 有很多
If this is what he needs to finish, he should have permission.
如果他真能查出来什么 那就该获得许可
What am I looking for?
我要去找什么
Any connections between Vanger Industries
与范耶尔家族企业
and the towns where the women were killed…
镇上被杀的女人 还有弗洛德
and everything about Frode.
相关的所有线索
Your father was taking pictures that day no one has seen.
那天你父亲照的照片至今无人见过
I’d like to take a look at that.
我想要看看
So ask him. I was wondering if you could do that?
你自己去问 我希望你能帮下忙
I don’t speak to him, as you know.
你知道 我从不和他说话
Could you make an exception in my case?
可以为我破例吗
Are you afraid to be in the same room with him?
你害怕和他独处吗
I’m not saying you shouldn’t be.
我并不是说你不该去
So you won’t help me?
你不想帮下吗
Sorry.
抱歉
Please.
拜托
Are you finished?
你查阅完了
I need to know where all the factories,
我需要从1949年到1966年
offices and projects were from 1949 to 1966.
所有工厂 政♥府♥ 工程的卷宗记录
You already have everything. No, I don’t.
所有文件都给你了 不对
Nothing on subsidiary corporations,
没有附属公♥司♥ 合作企业
partnerships, or suppliers. Then you’ll have to do without.
供应商的信息 那你也只好将就了
Mr. Frode said I have access to whatever I need, and..
弗洛德先生允许我调查所有资料
this is what I need. He said you have access to this floor.
这是我需要的 他只说允许在这层内
Call Him.
打给他
Thank you, for seeing me.
谢谢您见我
Come in.
进来
Tea? Please.
茶 谢谢
Sven Olof Lindholm. Me.
林霍尔姆和我
Handsome.
很帅
Birger Furugard. Me.
伯格沃·富鲁高和我
Per Engdahl.
裴尔·英达尔
But your interest is in my more candid photographic work.
不过听说你是来看我那些偷♥拍♥的照片吧
Friends, Relations, that kind of thing.
朋友亲人的照片
Please.
请便
“Blom” or “Blum”? Blomkvist.
你叫布♥什♥么 布隆维斯特
I’m not a recluse.
我不是隐居
I don’t close my door to anyone.
我欢迎任何人来
They just don’t visit.
只是他们不来而已
Perhaps if you redecorated.
也许你该重新装♥修♥下
Hide the past like they do.
像他们那样铺上闪亮的薄板
Under a thin, shiny veneer.
购置宜家家具
Like an Ikea table.
扔掉所有旧的东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!