What kind is it?
什么花
I don’t know. White?
我不认识 白色的?
And the frame? Dark.
边框呢 黑色的
Postmark? Same as last time.
邮戳呢 和上次一样
No note. No.
没有留言吧 没有
I’m so sorry, Henrik.
很抱歉 亨利
What is this? The media event of the year?
搞什么 年度媒体盛典吗
Don’t try to play it down, Mikael, it won’t work.
别装低调 麦可 没用
Don’t try to play it up, that won’t either.
高调也没什么用吧
Will you appeal?
你会上诉吗
Yes, I’ll appeal to you , Viggo.
会 找你上诉 维戈
Up until today, Mr. Blomkvist was able to play the victim.
直到今日 布隆维斯特先生仍以受害者自居
“The great journalist stood up against the lion.”
大记者挑战社会名流
If you call a guy ‘Criminal’, and nothing to back it up.
一朝为”罪犯” 墙倒众人推
Mr.Blomkvist likes publicity.
布隆维斯特先生一贯高调
Can I get the sandwich.
来个三明治
And a black coffee.
一杯黑咖啡
Blomkvist claimed Wennerstrom,
布隆维斯特称 温纳斯壮集团
founder and president of The Wennerstrom Group,
创始人兼董事长温纳斯壮
used State funds intended for industrial development in Poland
挪用波兰工业发展的国有资产
in an arms deal with
与克罗地亚右翼组织乌斯塔沙
the rightwing Ustashe in Croatia. Thank you.
进行军♥火♥交易 谢谢
I have nothing against Mr.Blomkvist.
本人并非针对布隆维斯特先生个人
He’s a fine journalist,
他是位优秀记者
who I don’t believe is guided by malice.
绝不会恶意伤人
But what he wrote was inaccurate,
但他的报道失实
and inaccuracies can’t go unanswered.
我们必须对此做出回应
All journalists, have to accept like the rest of us,
媒体人士必须像我们一样意识到
actions have consequences.
任何行为皆有后果
Blomkvist was ordered to pay 600 thousand SKE in damages
布隆维斯特被判支付赔偿金60万瑞朗
and all court costs, which could be significantly more.
以及全部诉讼费 这项开支可能更多
Get a packet of Marlboro red, and a lighter.
来包红万 再拿个火机
Where you been? Walking.
你去哪儿了 走走
Thinking. Smoking?
想想 还抽了
Just one.
就1根
TV4 called.
电视四台采访
I told them no statement
我告诉他们
until we’ve read the judgment in its entirety.
判决之前无可奉告
I have. Anyone else?
我知道了 还有谁
Everyone who’s ever wanted to see you humiliated.
落井下石之流
You’ve been on the phone all morning.
那你接了一早上的电♥话♥吧
I’m as much to blame for this as you. You are?
我的责任一点不比你小 有吗
You wrote it? I read it. I ran it.
你写的吗 我看过 发表了
Not the same.
两码事
Our credibility isn’t dead, yet. Mine is.
我们还没声誉扫地 可我完了
I’m tired.
我累了
I’m gonna go home, crawl under the duvet for a week.
想回家窝一星期
I already called Greger and tell him I’m not coming home.
我给葛瑞格打电♥话♥说不回去了
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s possible we could wait forever.
没准儿我们要干等下去了
You called her and spoke to her. Didn’t you?
你给她打电♥话♥ 说好了 对吧
I’m afraid that doesn’t mean much.
恐怕那没什么用
No one here particularly likes her.
这里没人喜欢她
I find it’s much better if she works from home.
我认为她在家里干活才好
But you told her I wanted to meet her.
但你告诉她我要见她了吧
But I’ve told her many
可我也反复告诉她
more times I prefer her not to meet clients.
我不希望她见到客户
But you like her. Very much.
你喜欢她 非常喜欢
She’s one of the best investigators I have.
她是我手里最棒的调查员之一
As you saw from her report But…
从她报告里就能看得出 但是
I’m concerned you won’t like her.
我怕你不喜欢她
She’s different. In what way?
她很另类 哪方面
In every way.
她的一切
Ms. Salander’s here.
莎兰德小姐来了
Lisbeth, Mr. Dirch Frode.
莉丝 这位是迪奇·弗洛德
How do you do?
你好
Something wrong with the report? No. It was quite thorough.
报告有问题吗 没有 很全面
But I’m also interested in what’s not in it.
可我对报告之外的也感兴趣
There’s nothing not in it. Your opinion of him, isn’t.
没什么报告之外的 你对他的看法 不算吗
I’m not paid to give my opinion.
可没给我发表看法的报酬
So you don’t have one?
这么说你没有看法了
He’s clean. In my opinion.
他很干净 我的看法
You mean, he is hygenic?
你是说他讲究卫生吗
He’s who he presents himself to be.
他是个表里如一的人
In his business, that’s an asset.
在媒体圈 这很可贵
There’s less in his asset column after his conviction today.
今天判决后他就没那么”贵”了
True. He made a fool of himself. If it happened that way.
是 那是他聪明反被聪明误
Are you saying he was set up?
你指他中了别人的圈套吗
That wasn’t part of my assignment.
这不在我的任务之列
You’re quite right…
你说得没错
he made a fool of himself… professionally.
他就是自以为是招惹事端
How much of a fool can he make of himself financially?
那这一鲁莽之举对他财务有多大影响
The judgement will just about empty his savings.
判决基本会搞得他分文不剩
May I go? A moment.
可以走了吗 稍等
Your report is light in another area.
你的报告在另一方面略显空洞
His personal life. Anything you chose not to disclose?
他的私生活 有什么你为他遮掩了吗
Nothing that warranted inclusion.
对报告无足轻重
Does that means “Yes” Or “No”?
有还是没有
I think what Ms. Salander means, and
我同意莎兰德小姐
I agree, is that everyone
她的意思应该是
has a right to a certain amount of privacy,
人人都有权利保留一定的隐私
even if they’re being investigated. Not in this case.
即便他们在被调查 本次例外
I need to know if there’s
我想知道是否能
anything about him I might find unsavory,
从他身上找出什么不光彩的事
even if she doesn’t.
即便她没发现
He’s had a long sexual
他和杂♥志♥
relationship with his co-editor of the megazine.
一个编辑搭档私通已久
It wrecked his marriage, but not hers.
婚姻因此破裂 不过女方没事
Sometimes he performs Cunnilingus.
有时他还舔那女的下面
Not often enough, In my opinion.
偶尔为之 我的看法
You were right not to include that.
没写进报告是正确的
I know.
我知道
You needed a better attorney. You needed your sister.
你需要个好律师 找你姐就好了
She offered.
她主动提出
He declined. As she hoped.
他拒绝了 如她所愿
Never a good idea mixing family and business.
家庭事业永远不要混淆在一起
And I still would have lost, anyway.
无论如何 我还是会输掉的
It wasn’t even about Mikael.
其实不是为麦可的事
It was Wennerstrom sending a message to the press
温纳斯壮召开媒体通气会
and the FSA saying: Don’t ask questions.
金管局却表示不要随便发问
Cheer up.
打起点精神
Dad. Nilla.
爸爸 妮拉
You don’t have to worry about me.
别担心我
Mom’s worried. About me?
妈妈担心 担心我?
About the money.
担心钱
Nilla? What are you doing?
妮拉 干嘛呢
Nothing. Is it serious?
没什么 真的吗
I don’t want to talk about it since I know you won’t approve.
我不想谈这个 反正我知道你不同意
Of… Nilla…
不同意什么 妮拉
Light of Life. Light of what?
生命之光[教派] 什么之光
Hello. Mr. Blomkvist?
喂 布隆维斯特先生
Forgive me for intruding on your Christmas.
恕我冒昧 圣诞节打搅您
My name is Dirch Frode. I’m an attorney.
我叫迪奇·弗洛德 是个律师
I represent Henrik Vanger. Perhaps you’ve heard of him?
代表当事人亨利·范耶尔 也许你听说过他
Yes, yes. Of course.
当然
He’d like to speak to you about a private matter.
他想就一件私事与您洽谈
This is..Uh.. an awkward moment.
可这会儿…不太方便
I’m sorry. I’m about to sit down to Christmas dinner myself.
抱歉 我本人也正要开始圣诞大餐
No, that’s not exactly what I mean.
不 我不是这个意思
You’re referring to your recent legal problems.
那是说你最近的法律纠纷吧