We need to get her to the hospital, right now.
爷爷,请带我去湖边
Grampa, please take me to the lake.
哦,我的天哪,她在这裡吗?
Oh, my God, is she here?
你有我们需要的一切吗?
Do you have everything we need?
放心吧,我已经把一切都处理好了
Relax, I got everything taken care of.
好了,好了 嘿,嘿,他们来了!
All right, all right. Hey, hey, here they come!
丹尼,你能告诉我们你妹妹的健康状况吗?
Danny, can you tell us the status of your sister’s health?
这是某种严重的疾病吗?
Is this some sort of grave illness?
怎麽,她怎麽样了?
How, how’s she doing?
你妈妈怎麽样了?辛蒂!辛蒂!
How’s your mom? Cindy! Cindy!
给我们一些最新的消息
Give us an update of some kind.
嘿…Hey…
我想…你可能想给我画一幅
I thought…you might want to draw me
你一直想出来的伦勃朗的画
one of those Rembrandts you’ve been coming up with.
谢谢,你们大伙
Thanks, you guys.
丹尼?Danny?
我想知道与人约会是什麽感觉…
I wanted to know what it’s like to date someone…
还有…恋爱的感觉
and…to be in love.
就像你和辛蒂一样
The way you and Cindy are.
噢…嗯…Well…um…
那很好 it’s great.
你总是期待着和对方在一起
You always look forward to being with one another.
你们分享东西
You share stuff.
我是说,感情和东西
I mean, feelings and things.
这很难解释
It’s tough to explain it.
当你开始约会时,你就会发现
When you start dating, you’ll find out.
我想我活不了那麽久了,丹尼
I don’t think I’m gonna live that long, Danny,
而且…我想这是我真的会想念的东西
and…I think it’s something I’m really gonna miss.
我们能为你做点什麽吗?
Is there anything we can do for you?
你可以为我唱”相信你”这首歌♥…
You can sing the “Believe in You” song for me…
就像我们在车裡那样
like we did in the car.
我想相信你
I wanna believe in You
所以请给我一个信♥号♥♥
So give me a sign
我想相信你
I wanna believe in You
只要给我更多的时间…
Just give me more time…
我想相信你
I wanna believe in You
但你必须相信…我
But You have to believe…in me.
我美丽的天使怎麽样了?
How’s my beautiful angel?
嘿,亲爱的
Hey, sweetheart.
呃…我们要出去一会儿,但是…
Uh…we’re gonna step out for a while, but…
我们马上回来
we’ll be right back.
我们非常爱你
We love you so much.
擦擦你的脚
Wipe your feet.
现在请坐吧!
Now take a seat.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you all for coming.
特蕾莎有话要说
Theresa has something to say.
上个星期,当莎拉正在帮助
Last week, when Sara was helping
她家门外的那些孩子…
those children outside her house…
我感觉到了什麽
I felt something.
我也看到了他
I also saw it.
那是一个漂浮在莎拉身边的精神形象
It was a spiritual figure floating next to Sara,
伸出他的手来触摸她所触摸的孩子
holding out His hand to touch the children she was touching.
在她为我祈祷之后…
After she prayed for me…
我觉得…不同了…
I felt…different…
以及温暖…两年来的第一次
and warm…for the first time in two years.
健康 Healthy.
我知道我已经被治癒了…
I knew I’d been cured…
而且我也知道我是看到了上帝
and I also know that I was seeing God.
莎拉告诉我们的一切都是真的
Everything Sara told us was true.
她太想帮助别人了,而且…
She wanted so much to help people and…
而现在我们必须帮助她
and now we have to help her.
谢谢你,特丽莎
Thank you, Theresa.
好了,麦克和我已经想好了一个计划…
All right, Mac and I have worked out a plan…
而这很可能会让一大堆人不高兴
and it’s liable to get a whole bunch of people upset.
而且是由一大堆人
And by a whole bunch of people,
我是指莱利医生,我是指你的父母
I mean Dr. Riley, I mean your parents,
而我指的是医院裡的所有人
and I mean about everybody at the hospital.
莎拉对我说的最后一句话是
The last thing Sara said to me was
她想回到湖边去
she wanted to go back to the lake.
我知道那是她就是在那裡看到的
I know that that’s where she had her vision,
我知道那是她的治癒的来源
I know that’s where her healing comes from.
我不得不认为她知道一些我们不知道的事情
I have to think that she knows something that we don’t know,
有些东西可以帮助她
something that could help her.
我不知道,但我确实知道
I don’t know, but I do know
我要确保她实现她的最后的愿望
I’m gonna see that she gets her last wish.
我今晚要带莎拉回湖边去
I’m taking Sara back to the lake tonight.
哦,我们都参加了
Oh, we’re in.
她帮助治癒了我的孩子
She helped to cure my baby.
我们会尽我们所能来帮助她
We’re gonna do everything we can to help her.
我无法解释
I can’t explain the miracles
通过莎拉发生的奇迹
that have taken place through Sara,
但如果她想回到上面那裡去
but if she wants to go back up there,
我相信我们帮助她是上帝的旨意
I believe it is God’s will for us to help her.
我同意你的看法,牧师
I agree with you, Pastor.
听起来不错,我加入
Sounds good to me, I’m in.
但那有记者和人们
But there’s reporters and people
都围绕着医院的外面
all around the outside of the hospital.
而在裡面,她的周围不仅有我的父母
And inside, she’s surrounded by not only my parents,
还有整个医院的工作人员
but the entire hospital staff.
他们不会让我们把她带出那裡的
They’re not gonna let us take her out of there.
我们需要一个重大计划来解救她
We need a major plan to spring her.
正是 Exactly.
玛丽亚一直在医院
Maria’s been working part-time
做夜间护士的兼♥职♥工作
as a night nurse up at the hospital.
她有这个通行证,几乎可以打开任何门
She has this pass, which’ll open almost any door.
所以这就是我的想法…
So this is what I’m thinking…
没关係的,亲爱的
It’s okay, honey.
我们在这裡,我们都在这裡
We’re here, we’re all here.
嘿,孩子们,我可以在候诊室和你们谈一会儿吗?
Hey, kids, can I talk to you in the waiting room a minute?
为什麽不在这裡?
Why not in here?
没关係,反正我还需要一些咖啡
It’s okay, I need some more coffee anyway.
房♥间裡没人
The room’s clear.
克拉维茨博士
Dr. Kravitz,
您有一位访客在主厅
you have a visitor in the main lobby.
嘿…我们要带你离开这裡…
Hey…we’re gonna get you outta here…
好了,我们必须非常小心地完成这项工作
Okay, we have to get this done very carefully.
而且脉搏节奏的任何中断
Any break in the pulse rhythm
将会把整个护理人员带到这裡来
will bring the whole nursing staff right in here.
一、二、三…
One, two, three…
好的 Okay.
对不起,但我的,我的朋友在这裡不是…
Excuse me, but my, my friend here isn’t…
感觉-感觉很好
feel-feeling very well.
你的症状是什麽?
What are your symptoms?
我不知道,我,我只是,我觉得头很晕,而且…
I don’t know, I, I just, I feel so dizzy and…
我想我要晕倒了
I think I’m gonna faint.
好吧,让我们把你…哦…
Well, let’s get you…Oh…
躺下 Lay down.
克拉维茨医生,主大厅有你的访客
Dr. Kravitz, you have a visitor in the main lobby.
克拉维茨…Dr. Kravitz…
主厅裡有位访客
a visitor in the main lobby.
我们要去哪裡?
Where are we going?
带你到湖边去
Taking you to the lake.
我们很好!We’re good!
现在都好了,谢谢!
All better now, thanks!
嘿,你忘了你的包包!
Hey, you forgot your bag!
谢谢你! Thank you!
听着,山姆,我们不能这麽做
Look, Sam, we can’t do something like that.
你听到医生说的了
You heard what the doctor said.
我知道你们俩都不同意
I know you both disagree,
但我会尊重你的最后一个请求
but I’m gonna honor that last request.
爸爸,不要! Dad, no!
我知道你有多爱她,但我们不能带她
I know how much you love her, but we are not taking her
回到那个湖边…
back to that lake…
尤其是在这样的夜晚
especially on a night like this.
她看起来怎麽样?
How’s she looking?
看起来她又在睡觉了
Looks like she’s sleeping again.
亲爱的?甜…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!