“他是否像你那样刮鬍子?”
“Does He shave like you do?”
我该说什麽呢?
What was I to say?
我…我说,”亲爱的…他给了你生命,他一定爱你”
I…I said, “Honey…He gave you life, He must love you.”
我不明白!
I don’t understand!
我只是,我只是不明白
I just, I just don’t understand
为什麽你会让她如此完美
why You would make her so perfect
而然后把她从我们身边抢走!
and then snatch her away from us!
我不明白!
I do not understand it!
上帝…我在问你…
God…I am asking You…
不…我在求你
No…I’m begging You.
请不要这样做
Please don’t do this.
请不要这样做,不要带走莎拉!
Please don’t do this, don’t take Sara!
如果你需要人,就带我去吧!
If You need somebody, take me.
让我的心停在这裡,没关係的
Stop my heart right here, it’s okay.
但请不要带走莎拉
But please don’t take Sara.
哦,上帝啊…Oh, God…
早上好 早上好
Morning. Morning.
进来吧! 谢谢你
Come in. Thank you.
呃,莎拉在这裡吗?是的
Uh, is Sara here? Yes.
呃,你知道,我想我们还是私下裡谈比较好
Uh, you know, I think it’ll be better if we talk in private.
当然,我去找亚历克斯
Of course. I’ll go get Alex.
“…而小叮噹在野外越走越深…”
“…and deeper and deeper into the wild Tinker went…”
嘿,丹尼?Hey, Danny?
你能拜託带莎拉到外面去一会儿吗?
Can you please take Sara outside for a little bit?
我想她需要一些新鲜空气
I think she could use some fresh air.
呃,是的,我们可以这麽做
Uh, yeah, we can do that.
嗯…我们可以去湖边吗?
Um…can we go to the lake?
不,不,我认为这不是一个很好的主意
No, no, I don’t think that’s a very good idea.
求你了,妈妈
Please, Mom.
亲爱的,以后我带你到一个地方,一个真正有趣的地方
Honey, I’ll take you someplace after, someplace really fun.
好吗?好的 Okay? Okay.
来吧,我们走吧!
Come on, let’s go.
啊,好的 Ah, okay.
我们来看看…Let’s see…
啊…如果你能带我…在这裡…就在这裡
ah…if you can take me…at this…right here.
啊! Ah.
好的 Okay.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
你拿一个这个,然后…
You take one of these, and then…
很好! Nice!
好吧,嗯…该你了
Okay, um…your turn.
你拿着那个 You hold that.
而我们要为你滑起来
And we’re gonna scoot up for you.
好了,仅仅看看这个罐子…并扔向它
Okay, just look at the can…and throw it.
你还有什麽要做的吗?
Is there anything else you want to do?
我知道医生是来谈我的事的,所以…
I know the doctor’s here to talk about me, so…
我只是希望我知道他在说什麽
I just wish I knew what he was saying.
噢…我们为什麽不继续玩游戏呢?
Well…why don’t we keep playing the game?
我来告诉你…你每打倒一个罐子
I’ll tell you what…for every can you knock down,
你就可以免♥费♥使♥用♥我的手♥机♥一个小时
you get a free hour on my phone.
成交吗?Deal?
你能不能多设置一些罐子,让我有更多的机会?
Will you just set up a lot more cans so I have more of a chance?
当然 Sure.
好吧,所以…All right, so…
这裡还有一些
here’s a few more.
这些是更大的目标,呃
These are bigger targets, uh,
而且你也可以从更近的地方投掷
and you can shoot from a closer spot too.
我想那会有帮助,莎拉
I think that’ll help, Sara.
莎拉?Sara?
那麽你觉得这些测试是全面的吗?
So you feel that these tests are comprehensive?
奥康纳医生一直在审查
Dr. O’Connor’s been reviewing the scans
莎拉的大脑扫描结果
of Sara’s brain.
他把它们送出去徵求其他三个人的意见
He sent them out for three other opinions,
而他们都觉得
and they all feel that,
因为肿瘤的大小和位置
because of the size and location of the tumor,
手术将只是太冒险了
that surgery would just be too risky.
太危险了…而且…?
Too risky…and…?
而且他说…
And he’s saying that…
莎拉的脑瘤是无法手术的
Sara’s brain tumor is inoperable.
是的,那是,那是,那是它的意思
Yes, that’s, that’s, that’s what it means.
而且他还认为,肿瘤可能会导致…
And he also believes that the tumor could be causing…
幻觉 the hallucinations.
这就是为什麽她认为她看到了上帝,而其他人却没有看到
That’s why she thinks she sees God when no one else does.
但那些被她治癒的孩子们呢?
But what about the children that she cured?
暗示的力量,你知道,安慰剂效应
Power of suggestion, you know, a placebo effect.
你的意思是这是某种
What are you saying, that this is the result of,
集体催眠的结果?
of a kind of mass hypnosis?
一个残疾的孩子又能走路了
A handicapped child walked again,
一个盲人女孩恢复了她的视力
a blind girl regained her eyesight,
而另一个小女孩确信莎拉治好了她的癌症
and another little girl is sure that Sara cured her cancer,
大声哭出来
for crying out loud.
杰里,有记录的桉例
Jerry, there are documented cases
解释这些类型的医治
that explain these types of healings.
我的意思是,在,在2004年,有一个人
I mean, in, in 2004, there was a man
他的身体裡有葡萄柚大小的肿瘤
who had tumors the size of grapefruits throughout his body,
而他只有不到两个星期的生命
and he had less than two weeks to live.
他服用了一种他认为可以治疗癌症的物质
He took a substance that he believed would cure cancer,
而四天后,肿瘤完全消失了
and four days later, the tumors completely disappeared.
所以这就是发生在这些孩子身上的
So it’s in the realm of possibility
事情的可能性
that this is what happened to those children.
好吧,好吧,我们可以稍后再谈其他那些孩子
Okay, okay, we can talk about those other children later.
我们还有什麽其他选择?
What other options do we have?
没有其他选择,邦妮
There are no other options, Bonnie.
我很抱歉 I’m sorry.
没有…其他选择?
No…other options?
等等,是…你是说…?
Wait, are…are you saying…
莎拉比我见过的任何孩子都更有信心
Sara has more faith than any child I’ve ever met.
我想没有人可以肯定地说
I don’t think anyone can say for certain
她什麽时候会死
when she is going to die.
你是说…我的小女儿会死?
Are you saying…my little girl’s gonna die?
本,仅仅告诉我们真♥相♥吧!
Ben, just tell us the truth.
莎拉快死了
Sara’s dying.
等等,那裡,那裡,一定有,比如,一个特殊的医院
Wait, there, there, there must be, like, a special hospital
或,或一些,一些新的,实验性的治疗
or, or some, some new, experimental treatments.
我们可以做的事情
Something that we can do.
如果那有…我可以做的事,邦妮,相信我…
If there was…anything I could do, Bonnie, believe me…
我会的 I would.
所以,我们必须…我们必须告诉她
So, we have to…we have to tell her.
我怎麽告诉我的小女儿她要死了?
How do I tell my little girl that she’s gonna die?
我不想失去她,亲爱的
I don’t want to lose her, honey.
我忍♥受不了
I can’t stand it.
我太爱她了
I love her too much.
她是我的宝贝…
She’s my baby…
我不能…I can’t…
没关係的,妈妈
It’s okay, Mommy.
哦,莎拉 Oh, Sara.
我只是不想让你哭
I just don’t want you to cry.
别哭了 Stop crying.
哦,亲爱的…我很抱歉让你也听到这一切
Oh, honey…I’m so sorry you had to hear all of that too.
拜託,别哭了
Please, stop crying.
真的,没关係的
Really, it’s okay.
我听到了莱利医生关于我死亡的说法
I heard what Dr. Riley said about me dying.
哦…只是,我不想让你
Oh…Just, I don’t want you
伤心,好吗?
to be sad, okay?
没关係,因为如果我去了天堂,我就会和上帝在一起
It’s okay, ’cause if I go to Heaven, I’ll be with God.
亲爱的…Sweetheart…
我爱你 I love you.
我这麽爱你!
I love you this much!
我爱你如此之深,甚至更深
I love you this much and even more.
妈妈,爸爸,我不想去医院
Mom, Dad, I don’t want to go to the hospital.
我想回到湖边去…
I want to go back to the lake…
而我想再见到上帝 拜託?
and I want to see God again. Please?
我…哦…但是…
I…oh…but…
我们必须去医院,好吗?
We have to go to the hospital, okay?
在那裡他们会让你感到舒服
That’s where they’ll make you comfortable.
我知道,但我想回到湖边去
I know, but I want to go back to the lake.
我想问问上帝,我能不能等着上天堂
I want to ask God if I can wait to go to Heaven
并和你们在一起,直到我长大
and stay with you guys till I grow up.
亲爱的?亲爱的?哦,不
Honey? Honey? Oh, no.
看着我 哦,不,哦,不
Look at me. Oh, no, oh, no.
我们得马上送她去医院

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!