Let’s go in the kitchen,
我给你做些华夫饼
I’ll make you some waffles
而且我们可以再谈一谈,好吗?
and we can talk about it some more, okay?
好的,来吧!
All right, come on.
来吧,亲爱的
Come on, sweetheart.
莎拉?Sara?
莎拉?Sara?
听着,伙计们,嗯…
Look, folks, um…
我们知道你所听到的关于我们女儿的事情……
we know what you’ve heard about our daughter…
但这只是流言蜚语
but it’s just gossip.
这是由媒体编造的故事
It’s stories made up by the media.
我们的小姑娘…
Our little girl…
她不能治癒病人
she can’t cure sick people,
而我很抱歉让你来这裡,但是…
and I’m sorry that you came out here, but…
拜託,回家去吧!
please, go back home.
她只是个小姑娘
She’s just a little girl.
她不能帮助我们
She can’t help us.
等一下,等一下 Wait, wait.
你是我绘画中的那个女孩
You’re the girl from my drawing.
绘画?Drawing?
你喜欢马,对吗?
You like horses, right?
听着 Listen.
我确实看到了上帝
I did see God.
我不知道我是否能帮助你,但我确实看到了他
I don’t know if I can help you, but I did see Him.
谢谢你 Thank you.
妈妈,我不会有事的
Mom, I’m gonna be okay.
谢谢你 Thank you.
你的头髮是沙色的!
You have sandy hair!
你能看见?You can see?
看着我,伊莎贝尔
Look at me, Isabel.
嗨,妈妈 Hi, Mommy.
哦,天啊! 发生了什麽事?
Oh, my God. What is happening?
谢谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
嗯…我现在要去见我的父母
Um…I have to go see my parents now.
动作要非常小心
Move very carefully.
你还好吗?Are you okay?
莎拉?Sara?
哦,我的天哪,哦,我的天哪! 来吧,宝贝
Oh, my God, oh, my God. Come on, baby.
来吧! Come on.
好了,听着,呃,我们已经做了所有的血液检查
All right, look, uh, we’ve done all the blood work,
而且我已经,呃,给医院打了电♥话♥
and I’ve, uh, called the hospital
并为她安排了核磁共振检查
and scheduled her for an M.R.I.,
所以,呃,他们会等着你
so, uh, they’ll be waiting for you.
医生,在她为马克.米勒祈祷后…
Doctor, after she prayed for Mark Miller…
她一整天都不能下床
she couldn’t get out of bed all day.
而且,而且现在看看她
And, and now look at her.
我是说,她是如此的疲惫
I mean, she’s so exhausted.
她,就像,被拧乾了
She’s, like, wrung out.
你知道…你不在那裡,但是…
You know…you weren’t there, but…
有些事情确实发生了
something really did happen.
一个-另一个坐在轮椅上的男孩站起来并能走了
A-Another boy in a wheelchair stood up and walked.
一个,一个盲人女孩又能看见了
A, a blind girl could see again.
到底怎麽回事?这一切怎麽可能发生呢?
What’s going on? How could any of this be happening?
让我们,嗯…让我们找出答桉吧!
Let’s, um…let’s find out
先说你女儿怎麽了
what’s wrong with your daughter first.
然后我们可以…弄清楚在你的前院裡发生了什麽
Then we can…figure out what happened in your front yard.
是吗?Yes?
医生,我想有些东西
Doctor, I think there’s something
你和霍普金斯一家需要看看
you and the Hopkins need to see.
找出答桉 find out.
几个小时前,就站在这裡
Just hours ago, standing right here,
据说奇迹已经上演了
miracles were supposedly performed.
据说一个盲女现在能看见了
It’s been said that a blind girl can now see,
一个瘫痪的男孩可以走路了
a paralyzed boy can walk,
而一个患癌症的小女孩说她得到了医治
and a little girl with cancer says she was healed.
但这些奇迹是真的吗?
But are these miracles real?
莎拉.霍普金斯是个创造奇迹的人吗?
Is Sara Hopkins a miracle worker?
我们将坚持这个故事,直到我们得到答桉
We’ll stick with this story until we get the answers.
哦,不 Oh, no.
他们怎麽知道我们在这裡?
How’d they know we were here?
网路上也到处都是她的消息
She’s all over the Internet too.
我们需要把莎拉带离开这裡
We need to get Sara out of here.
带她去医院并做完那些检查
Take her to the hospital and get those tests done.
你觉得你可以在你父亲家住几天吗?
You think you could stay at your father’s for a couple of days?
是的,当然 Yeah, sure.
但是,你知道,媒体可能跟踪我们到了这裡
But, you know, the press probably followed us here
因为他们知道我们的车
’cause they know our car.
嘿,噢,我把车停在后面
Hey, well, I’m parked out back.
他们不会认出我的
They wouldn’t recognize mine.
好的,太好了,嗯…
Okay, great, um…
亲爱的,你为什麽不和本去把莎拉叫来吧?
Honey, why don’t you and Ben go gather up Sara?
丹尼,在后面等我,我们带她上你的车
Danny, meet me around back, we’ll take her in your car,
而我们希望他们不会认出我们来
and let’s just hope they don’t recognize us
把她偷偷带出这裡
sneaking her out of here.
哦,不用担心,我会拖住他们的
Oh, no worries, I’ll stall ’em.
你认为你能应付媒体吗?
You think you can handle the press?
当然 Sure.
我们可以应付这个的,爸爸
We can handle this, Dad.
嗨,霍普金斯夫人我要回家了
Hi, Mrs. Hopkins. I’m gonna go home.
谢谢你的晚餐
Thank you for dinner.
再见,亲爱的 谢谢你的帮助
Bye, honey. Thank you for helping out.
再见,山姆
See you, Sam.
再见,辛蒂 Bye, Cindy.
噢…Well…
你看起来很累
you look tired.
我精疲力竭
I’m exhausted.
我甚至无法描述或理解
I can’t even begin to describe or understand
今早在我们家发生的莎拉的事情
what happened with Sara this morning at our house.
我不知道该说些什麽
I don’t know what to say.
我的意思是…I mean…
我知道发生了一些事情
I know something happened,
但在我们家从来没有发生过这样的事情
but nothing like this has ever happened in our family.
这将会颠覆她的世界
It’s about to turn her world upside down,
而我不认为…这个家庭中的任何人,尤其是她
and I don’t think…anybody in this family, least of all her,
已经为此做好了准备
is prepared for that.
但是,爸爸,我很担心,因为自从她说她看到了上帝
But, Dad, I’m worried, because ever since she said she saw God,
她的病就越来越重了
she just keeps getting sicker.
我从来没有见过她病得这麽重
I have never seen her this ill.
我真的很担心这是很严重的事情
I’m really worried that this is something very serious.
哦,是医生 好的
Oh, it’s the doctor. Okay.
哈囉?Hello?
你好,本 Hi, Ben.
还有,他们说什麽了?
And what, what did they say?
什麽?What?
是吗?Yes?
什麽?What?
哦,我的天啊!
Oh, my gosh.
谢谢你 Thank you.
我知道你能听到我
I know You can hear me.
你在越南听到我的话了
You heard me in ‘Nam.
你可能在下面的房♥子裡也能听到我,但是…
You could have probably heard me down to the house too, but…
我想也许…这个地方会有一些…
I thought maybe…this place’d have some…
对你有特殊意义,所以…
special meaning to You, so…
我是来这裡说我的想法的
I came here to say my piece.
我知道我没有权利…来要求你来听我说…
I know I got no right…to ask You to hear me…
或来…展现你自己,或…
or to…show Yourself, or…
我知道我是谁
I know who I am.
我知道我做过什麽
I know what I’ve done.
我喝了太多的酒,我一直在打架
I drank too much, I fought all the time.
在军队裡…我做了一些事情
In the army…I did things.
但是,我还是结婚了
But, still, I got married.
我是个好丈夫
I was a good husband.
我每天工作,我敲打金属板材长达40年
I worked every day, I pounded sheet metal for 40 years,
而且我有一个漂亮的女儿
and I had a beautiful daughter.
而我的妻子一直带她去教堂
And my wife took her to church all the time.
现在…我只是不知道莎拉到底在哪裡
Now…I just don’t know exactly where Sara was
当她看到你时…
when she saw You…
但我想让你知道,如果我能做到的话我会在那个位置
but I want You to know I would be in that spot if I could.
主啊…哦…Lord…oh…
她是一个如此美丽的孩子
she’s such a beautiful child.
她是…她比我以前好多了
She is…she is so much better than I ever was,
而你知道她一直爱着你
and You know she always loved You.
从她能说话的时候,她就会问我
From the time she could talk, she would ask me,
“爷爷,他有没有剪他的指甲?”
“Does He cut His fingernails, Grampa?”