你知道吗?
You know what?
应该有人教你闭上你的嘴,布劳纳
Somebody ought to teach you to keep your mouth shut, Brauner.
而那会是谁呢?
And who would that be?
艾尔维,小心!
Alvie, look out!
伙计,你是怎麽回事?
Man, what’s the matter with you?
你差点把我♥干♥掉,笨蛋!
You almost took me out, fool!
你为什麽不看路呢?
Why weren’t you watching the road?
你疯了吗?
Are you outta your mind?
哦,不…不…
Oh, no…no…
不,不,不,不,不…
No, no, no, no, no…
诺比,起来,伙计
Nobby, get up, man.
起来,诺比
Get up, Nobby.
起来 Get up.
你杀了我的狗,伙计
You killed my dog, man.
你杀了我的狗,伙计 艾尔维,等一下!
You killed my dog, man. Alvie, hold up!
这是个意外 我要打破你的头!
It was an accident. I’m gonna break your head!
冷静点,伙计,退后
Calm down, man, back off.
那条狗是我最好的朋友,而你杀了它
That dog was my best friend, and you killed him.
拜託,伙计…就是这样,伙计
Come on, man…That’s it, man.
我要干掉你
I’m gonna finish you.
你这样做是无济于事的
You’re not gonna help anything by doing this.
嘿,告诉她别用手碰我的狗
Hey, tell her to keep her hands off my dog.
拜託…不要
Come on…Don’t.
亲爱的上帝…你在湖边帮助了那隻小鸟
Dear God…You helped that little bird at the lake.
你也能帮助这隻可怜的狗吗?
Can you please help this poor dog too?
我们的父亲…在天上的…
Our Father…who art in Heaven…
愿人都尊你的名为圣…
hallowed be Thy name…
继续 Go on.
然后…当牠刚开始呼吸时
And then…when he just started breathing,
我简直不敢相信
I just couldn’t believe it.
我是说,我从来没见过这样的事情
I mean, I’ve never seen anything like that.
莎拉…Sara…
我可以问你一件事吗?
can I ask you something?
当然 Sure.
你认为你能帮助我重新走路吗?
Do you think you could help me walk again?
我不知道 I don’t know.
也许吧! Maybe.
你能为我做个祈祷吗?
Could you say a prayer for me?
上帝…马克是个好人
God…Mark’s a good guy.
他真的是 He really is.
也许你可以帮助他重新走路?
Maybe You could help him walk again?
你能这麽做吗,拜託?
Could You do that, please?
我回家后也会为你做更多的祈祷
I’ll pray for you more when I get home too.
再见,马克
See you, Mark.
好的,谢谢 Okay, thanks.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
嘿,你把我从高尔夫球比赛中叫走了
Hey, you took me away from my golf game.
所以…告诉我这个紧急医疗事件是怎麽回事
So…tell me what this medical emergency is all about.
我今天早上移♥动♥了我的脚趾
I moved my toes this morning.
不,他真的做了,医生
No, he really did, Doc.
哪隻脚?Which foot?
两隻都是! Both!
显示给我看看
Show me.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
马克,呃…我,我不知道…发生了什麽事
Mark, uh…I, I don’t know…what happened,
但你的嵴髓损伤不是…
but your spinal cord injury isn’t…
等一下!Wait!
仅仅…给我一个机会
Just…give me a chance.
拜託 Please.
能,你能移♥动♥另一隻脚吗?
Can, can you move the other foot?
给你 Here you go.
谢谢你,医生
Thanks, Doc.
所以,听着…So, listen…
医生,你真的认为他有机会,对吗?
Doc, you really think he’s got a chance, right?
听着,我,我…
Look, I, I…
我无法解释什麽,在那裡发生了什麽…
I can’t explain what, what happened in there…
但是…嵴髓中被切断的神经不能再生
but…severed nerves in spinal cord can’t regenerate,
而我只是,我只是不想让你的希望太大
and I just, I just don’t want to get your hopes up too much.
哦,嘿,本 Oh, hey, Ben.
嘿,那不是…那是多洛莉丝.克拉克吗?
Hey, isn’t…that’s Dolores Clark
来自12频道的新闻,对吗?
from Channel 12 News, right?
是的,她是,呃,她是我的一个病人
Yes, she’s, uh, she’s one of my patients.
妈妈?Mom?
哦,我的宝贝!
Oh, my baby!
你是…You’re…
走路以及…walking and…
他站起来了!
He’s standing!
他正在走路,看看他!
He’s walking, look at him!
这是个奇迹!
It’s a miracle!
哦,我的…Oh, my…
哦,我的宝贝
Oh, my baby.
那不是米勒家的孩子吗?
Isn’t that the Miller boy?
去年他被那辆车撞的时候,我写了一篇关于他的报道
I did the story on him last year when he was hit by that car.
我以为他再也不能走路了
I thought he was never supposed to walk again.
他,他不是
He, he wasn’t.
它,它是莎拉
It, it was Sara.
莎拉.霍普金斯
Sara Hopkins.
她与上帝对话,她让一隻鸟起死回生
She speaks with God, she brought a bird back to life,
以及阿尔维.布劳纳的狗,而现在…
and Alvie Brauner’s dog, and now…
她治癒了我!
she’s healed me!
呃,多洛莉丝…
Uh, Dolores…
不要这样做! Don’t do it!
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding me?
一个能让死去的动物复活的小女孩
A little girl who brings dead animals back to life
然后治好一个截瘫的孩子?
and then heals a paraplegic kid?
好像这不是新闻
Like that’s not news.
先弄清事实吧!
Just get the facts first.
噢,我刚刚做了
Well, I just did.
来吧…不!
Come on…no!
又逮到你了 Got you again.
嗨,伙计们 Hi, guys.
看看谁来打招呼了
Look who came to say hi.
妈妈,你没必要叫医生
Mom, you didn’t have to call the doctor.
我告诉过你我感觉好多了
I told you I was feeling better.
是的…是的,我们在这裡是为了另一件事,莎拉
Yeah…yeah, we’re here on another matter, Sara,
但我为什麽不…快速看一下你,好吗?
but why don’t I have a…quick look at you anyway, okay?
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
现在好了 嗯-嗯!
Okay now. Mm-hmm.
昨天我回家时头疼得厉害
Yesterday I came home with a terrible headache
而且我一整天都很累
and I was tired all day.
噢,也许你还有点感冒
Well, maybe you still have a touch of the flu.
莎拉…你最后一次见到马克.米勒是什麽时候?
Sara…when was the last time you saw Mark Miller?
昨天 Yesterday.
我和他一起走路回家
I walked home with him.
马克发生了什麽事吗?
Did anything happen with Mark?
有什麽不寻常的吗?
Anything unusual?
噢,他让我为他祈祷
Well, he asked me to pray for him,
所以我闭上眼睛并祈求上帝医治他
so I closed my eyes and I asked God to heal him.
马克.米勒今天能走了
Mark Miller walked today.
真的吗?Really?
太棒了,我的祈祷起作用了!
Awesome, my prayers worked!
是啊,看来他要完全康复了
Yeah, seems like he’s gonna make a full recovery.
你能多给我们讲讲
Can you tell us a little more
那天在湖边发生的事吗?
about what happened at the lake the other day?
当然 Sure.
我在为一隻丹尼说已经死了的小鸟祈祷
I was praying for a little bird that Danny said was dead.
但后来我看到上帝漂浮在湖面上
But then I saw God floating over the lake
而我请求他治好这隻鸟而他照做了
and I asked him to cure the bird, and He did.
你经常和上帝说话吗?
Do you speak to God often?
一直都是,不是吗?
All the time, don’t you?
噢…不是直接的
Well…not directly.
即使是在教堂裡也没有?
Not even in church?
听着,嗯,这,这对其他人来说是不健康或不公平的
Look, um, it’s, it’s not healthy or fair to other people
假装你真的在和上帝对话
to pretend that you’re actually having conversations with God.
我不是在假装
I’m not pretending.
好吧! Okay.
明天带她来办公室
Bring her to the office tomorrow.
和她这个年龄的人,疲劳和头痛,呃
Fatigue and headaches with someone her age, uh,
真的需要做检查,好吗?
really need to be examined, okay?
你需要和她谈谈
You need to talk to her.
我是说,关于治疗鸟类的故事
I mean, stories about healing birds
以及让瘫痪的男孩重新走路
and making paralyzed boys walk again
会把她的生活变成一个媒体马戏团
is gonna turn her life into a media circus.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!