你有很多时间可以到天堂去
You have a lot of time to get to Heaven,
而当你终于去了那裡
and when you finally go there,
你会成为一个老,老,老,老的女人
you’re gonna be an old, old, old, old lady.
比我老得多
Much older than me.
好吗?Okay?
不要再谈论死亡了
No more talk about dying.
好了,你得睡一会儿了
All right, you gotta get some sleep.
你明天早上要上学,好吗?
You have school in the morning, okay?
那就祈祷吧!
So say your prayers.
好的 Okay.
下週末我可以回爷爷家吗?
Can I got back to Grampa’s next weekend?
除非你停止让你的想像力
Only if you stop letting your imagination
战胜你
get the better of you.
好吗?Okay?
爱你 爱你
Love you. Love you.
做个好梦,宝贝
Sweet dreams, baby.
妈妈,爸爸 Mom, Dad.
嘿,伙计,一切都好吗?
Hey, buddy, is everything okay?
我去莎拉的房♥间看她有没有拿我的手♥机♥
I went to Sara’s room to see if she had my phone,
而她看起来病得很重 你得来一趟
and she looks really sick. You need to come.
有多病?我不知道
How sick? I don’t know.
她浑身是汗而且呼吸相当困难
She’s covered in sweat and breathing pretty hard.
情况不妙 It’s not good.
嘿,本 嘿!
Hey, Ben. Hey.
谢谢你这麽晚出来 不,不
Thanks for coming out so late. No, no.
没问题,我明白了
No problem, I get it.
哦,本,我很高兴你来了
Oh, Ben, I’m so happy that you’re here.
她一直在发高烧
She’s been running a really high fever,
而现在她说她很想吐
and now she says that she’s nauseous.
好吧,呃,让我看一下
All right, uh, let me take a look.
嗨,莎拉 Hi, Sara.
你能告诉我你现在的感觉如何吗?
Can you tell me how you’re feeling right now?
不太好 嗯!
Not so good. Mm.
我感觉很不舒服,好像要吐了
I feel really sick, like I’m gonna throw up.
你不用担心
Don’t you worry.
我们会把你治好的,莎拉
We’re gonna fix you right up, Sara.
我想她得了肠胃炎
I think she has a stomach flu.
呃,它正在四处蔓延
Uh, it’s going around.
明天让她待在家裡,让她保持水分就可以了
Just keep her home tomorrow and keep her hydrated.
谢谢,我们会的
Thanks, we will.
只是她说的一些话让我害怕
It’s just that something she said scared me.
那是什麽?
What was that?
说吧,告诉他
Go ahead, tell him.
当我们去湖边探望我爸爸的时候
When we visited my dad at the lake,
她说她看到了上帝…
she said she saw God…
而且他让一隻死鸟起死回生
and that He brought a dead bird back to life.
噢,那,那听起来
Well, that, that just sounds
对我来说像是她有健康的想像力
like she has a healthy imagination to me.
但后来她说,上帝对她说话了…
But then she said that God spoke to her…
而他告诉她,他很快就会带她去天堂
and He told her He was gonna be taking her to Heaven soon.
她会好起来的
She’s gonna be fine.
好吗?她比我们所有人都要健康
All right? She’s healthier than all of us.
这没什麽可担心的
It’s nothing to worry about.
会好起来的
It’s gonna be okay.
本,谢谢你出来 好的,没问题
Ben, thanks for coming out. All right, no problem.
哦,还有,你知道,如果她的情况恶化,她的体温就会上升
Oh, and, you know, if she gets worse, her temperature rises,
就给我办公室打个电♥话♥
just call my office.
会的 谢谢你
Will do. Thank you.
嘿,花生 Hey, peanut.
你感觉好点了吗?
You feeling any better?
我想是的 I think so.
噢,你去睡一会儿吧!
Well, you get some sleep.
我相信你会觉得…
I’m sure you’ll feel…
哦…对不起 Oh…sorry.
你从哪裡得到这个的?
Where’d you get this?
我今晚回家的时候画的
I drew it when I came home tonight.
你画了这个?是的
You drew this? Yeah.
我是用爷爷给我的圣诞画具画的
I drew it with the drawing kit Grampa gave me for Christmas.
蛤! Huh.
蛤! Huh.
莎拉,我,我从来没有见过你做过这样的事情
Sara, I, I’ve never seen you do anything like this before.
你在哪裡学会做这个的?
Where’d you learn to do this?
我不知道 I don’t know.
我只是觉得想做一幅画
I just felt like trying to make a picture
我在湖边看到的东西
of what I saw at the lake.
莎拉,这不是在尝试,这…这真是不可思议
Sara, this isn’t trying, this…this is incredible.
谢谢 我可以把这个给你妈妈看吗?
Thanks. Can I show this to your mom?
当然 Sure.
好吧,噢…我们明天会让你留在家裡
Okay, well…we’re gonna keep you home tomorrow,
所以你好好睡一觉
so you get some sleep.
而我…保证会归还的,好吗?
And I…promise to return it, okay?
晚安,爸爸
Good night, Dad.
晚安,亲爱的
Night, sweetheart.
这是谁做的?
Who did this?
你女儿做的
Your daughter did.
不…她不可能做
No…she couldn’t have.
但她做到了
But she did.
你昨天在课堂上并没有真正错过什麽
You didn’t really miss anything in class yesterday.
你知道的,同样的老东西,而且,幸运的是,也没有数学测验
You know, same old stuff, and, luckily, no math quiz either.
我感觉很好,但我妈妈想让我一整天躺在床上
I felt fine, but my mom wanted to keep me in bed all day.
所以…我…给你画了点东西
So…I…drew you something.
哦,是的,像是什麽?
Oh, yeah, like what?
莎拉! Sara!
这是你画的?
You drew this?
这真是不可思议!
This is unbelievable!
我们的美术老师不可能画出这样的画
Our art teacher could never pull off a drawing like this.
你是怎麽做到的?我不知道
How’d you do it? I don’t know.
我想我只是找到了我擅长的东西
I guess I just found something I’m good at.
哦,伙计 这裡有这些傻瓜
Oh, man. Here are these fools.
嘿,莎拉 Hey, Sara.
我的猫上周死了
My cat died last week.
我在想,你能不能顺便来看看
I was wondering if you could stop by
并使牠复活
and bring him back to life.
我的青蛙昨天晚上死了
My frog died last night.
你能把牠也带回来吗?
Could you bring him back too?
哦,太可怜了 我想我告诉过你
Oh, so pathetic. I thought I told you
不要告诉任何人在湖边发生的事情
not to tell anyone about what happened at the lake.
哦,而我还有一条金鱼呢!
Oh, and I have a goldfish!
也许如果你把一些水变成酒
Maybe if you changed some water into wine,
我们可以让鱼儿真正喝醉
we could get the fish really drunk.
那将是非常棒的
That would be awesome.
没有人敢惹我的小妹妹…没有人
No one messes with my little sister…no one.
真是个怪人
What a weirdo.
你的父母从没有告诉过你不要欺负女孩子吗?
Didn’t your parents ever tell you not to pick on girls?
很显然没有 Obviously not.
我们不是一直被教导说,如果有人对你不轨
Weren’t we always taught that if someone wrongs you,
要把另一边脸颊转过来?
to turn the other cheek?
噢…他们肯定被教导了一些关于脸颊的知识
Well…they were certainly taught something about a cheek.
也许那个人可以告诉你更多关于它的资讯
Maybe that guy could tell you more about it.
搞什麽鬼,伙计?
What the hell, man?
哦…我自己能行
Oh…I got this.
噢,噢,噢…
Well, well, well…
如果不是想成为足球英雄的话
if it isn’t the would-be soccer hero.
怎麽了,孩子?
What’s the matter, boy?
你还在试图弥补
You still trying to make up
你前几天的糟糕比赛吗?
for your pathetic game the other day?
哇,你的狗真漂亮
Wow, your dog is really pretty.
离牠远点,莎拉
Stay away from him, Sara.
这隻狗可能和牠的主人一样行为异常的
The dog’s probably just as jacked up as his master.
这裡 Here.
而你现在打算怎麽做,霍普金斯?
And what are you gonna do now, Hopkins?
判罚犯规?Call a foul?
来吧,丹尼,让我们离开这裡
Come on, Danny, let’s get outta here.
我相信街道另一边的空气会更新鲜
I’m sure the air is fresher on the other side of the street.
是的,没错,霍普金斯,快跑吧!
Yeah, that’s right, Hopkins, just run away.
就躲在你女朋友和妹妹的
Just keep hiding behind the skirts
裙子后面吧!
of your girlfriend and your little sister!
逃跑吧,霍普金斯!
Just run away, Hopkins!
你和那个瘸腿的孩子也是!
You and that crippled kid too!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!