这对大多数人来说是非常典型的
It is perfectly typical for most people
对他们的家庭有强烈的信心…
to have a strong faith in their families…
依靠他们的爱和支持
relying on them for love and support.
这些都是和我们一起长大的人,他们培养了我们
These are people we’ve grown up with, who’ve nurtured us
而且,希望他们能成为我们真正的啦啦队员
and who, hopefully, have been real cheerleaders for us.
但是…让我们看看另一个寓言
But…let’s look at another parable
那说的是一种不同的信仰
that talks about a different kind of faith.
而这裡是它说的
And here’s what it says.
“天国就像一粒芥菜籽”
“The Kingdom of Heaven is like a grain of a mustard seed,”
“人拿去撒在自己的田裡”
“which a man took and sowed in his field,”
“而它确实比所有的种子都小”
“and which indeed is smaller than all seeds.”
“但当它成长时,它比草药更大”
“But when it is grown, it is greater than the herbs”
“而变成了一棵树”
“and becomes a tree,”
“所以鸟儿飞过来并在它的树枝上栖息”
“so that birds come and lodge in its branches.”
而的确,信仰可以变得如此强大…
And indeed, faith can become so strong…
以至于它可以移♥动♥一座山
that it can move a mountain.
右边! 在右边!
Right! On the right!
就是这样,丹尼,摆脱它的方式!
There you go, Danny, way to shake it off!
亲爱的,来吧,坐回去
Honey, come on, sit back down.
谢谢你为我留了一个座位
Thanks for saving me a seat.
我,我是个局外人,但这让我很抓狂
I, I was on the sidelines, but it’s driving me crazy.
我无法承受这种压力!
I can’t take this pressure!
噢,我哥哥知道
Well, my brother knows
他有一个世界上最好的女朋友
he’s got the best girlfriend in the world.
是的,而且是最紧张的
Yeah, and the most nervous.
山姆在哪裡?
Where’s Sam?
他去给我们买♥♥一些热狗了
He went to go get us some hot dogs.
希望他不会错过什麽
Hope he doesn’t miss anything.
后退,后退!
Head back, head back!
就在这裡,外面!
Right here, outside!
我知道了! I got it!
到空地去!
Get to the open space!
54号♥订单,准备好了!
Order number 54, ready!
52号♥,准备好了!
Number 52, ready!
嘿! 你在做什麽,老傢伙?
Hey! What are you doing, old man?
我在阻止两个小溷溷偷窃我的朋友
I’m stopping two punks from ripping off my friend,
还是你忘了把钱放在柜檯上,蛤?
or did you just forget to put the money on the counter, huh?
你是什麽人,疯了吗?
What are you, crazy?
我不认为我疯了,孩子
I don’t think I’m crazy, son.
那有很多人都这麽做
There’s a lot of people who do.
你给我滚到那边去并付钱给那个女人
You get your butts over there and pay that woman.
你会希望你今天早上没有醒来的,老傢伙
You’re gonna wish you didn’t wake up this morning, old man.
哦,真的吗?
Oh, really?
啊! 惊喜吧!
Aah! Surprise!
好了,孩子 All right, son.
我在20秒内就把你掐死
I’m choking you out in about 20 seconds.
除了为那些食物付钱,你什麽也做不了
Nothing you can do about it except pay for that food.
我,我没有任何钱
I, I don’t have any money.
我们俩都没有
Neither of us do.
把你的钱包拿出来并交给我
Take your wallet out and give it to me.
它在哪裡? 把它给我
Where is it? Let me have it.
哦,等一下
Oh, wait a minute.
你是瑞安·布罗迪?你是恰克的儿子?
You’re Ryan Brody? You’re Chuck’s boy?
所以你一定是尼克.路易士,对吗?
So you gotta be Nick Lewis, right?
好了,笨手笨脚的,事情是这样发展的
All right, fumble-wits, this is how this is gonna go.
我将为这些食物付钱
I’m gonna pay for this food,
而你们都要在克雷斯特林上查找山姆.多诺万
and y’all are gonna look up Sam Donovan on Crestline.
如果我在明晚之前得到回报
If I get paid back by tomorrow night,
我就没有任何理由给你的父亲打电♥话♥了
I won’t have any reason to call your fathers.
我们达成协定了吗?
We have an agreement?
我们达成协定了吗?
Do we have an agreement?
是的 我们有一个协议
Yeah. We have an agreement.
你正在学习
You’re learning.
玛利亚 Maria.
嘿,山姆 Hey, Sam.
这是你的订单
Here’s your order.
好的,这是你的钱
Okay, here’s your money.
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢你 Thank you.
你知道,你没必要这麽做
You know, you didn’t have to do that.
这两个人可能是好孩子
Those two are probably good kids.
他们只是需要一点指导
They just need a little guidance.
是的,噢…就当他们是被引导了
Yeah, well…consider ’em guided.
来吧,纽本!
Come on, Newburn!
没有个人犯规!
No personal fouls!
那个数字48
That number 48
需要踢一下屁♥股♥才能清醒他的头脑
needs a kick in the butt to clear his mind.
爸爸…Dad…
假装我没说过
Pretend I didn’t say it.
哦,但我们得做点什麽
Oh, but we gotta do something.
我们的时间已经不多了
We’re running out of time here.
嘿,布劳纳!
Hey, Brauner!
你应该为此退出比赛!
You should be out of the game for that!
你准备好回家了吗,霍普金斯?
You ready to go home yet, Hopkins?
把它踢出去,把它踢出去!
Kick it out, kick it out!
干得好,干得好!是的!
Good one, good one! Yes!
他们只需要赢,爷爷
They just have to win, Grampa.
他们必须晋级决赛
They have to make it to the finals.
真希望我能帮到他们
Wish I could help them.
等一下 Wait a minute.
你不是那个小姑娘吗?
Aren’t you the little girl
总是跟我谈论上帝的人?
that’s always talking to me about God?
噢,也许你和他关係很好
Well, maybe you’re on good terms with Him.
你为什麽不问他呢?也许他能做些什麽
Why don’t you ask Him? Maybe He’ll do something.
好的,上帝 Okay, God.
这一次是为丹尼队的
This one’s for Danny’s team.
请赐予我兄弟力量
Please give my brother the strength
踢得更狠更快
to kick harder and faster
比其他愚蠢的团队中的任何人
than anyone else on that other stupid team.
我…想也许我不该说
I…guess maybe I shouldn’t have said
“愚蠢”在我的祈祷中,蛤?
“stupid” in my prayer, huh?
这个人就是比巧克力还甜
This one is just sweeter than chocolate.
好啊! 加油,丹尼!
Yeah! Go, Danny!
我的祈祷起作用了!
My prayer worked!
你看到了吗?我告诉你了
You see? I told you.
谢谢你,上帝
Thank You, God.
好的,如果我们能再坚持另一个21秒
Okay, if we can just hold on for another 21 more seconds,
我们将进入加时赛
we’re going to overtime.
传球吧! 我开了,我开了!
Pass it! I’m open, I’m open!
哦,拜託!他是故意绊倒我的! 那不是犯规!
Oh, come on! He tripped over me on purpose! That’s not a foul!
哦,拜託,裁判,一张黄牌?不可能!
Oh, come on, ref, a yellow card? No way!
那是什麽意思?
What does that mean?
这意味着布劳纳家的孩子
It means that the Brauner kid
刚刚骗得了一个点球
just cheated his way into a penalty kick,
而如果他成功了…如果他成功了,我们就输了
and if he makes it…if he makes it, we lose.
拜託,裁判! Come on, ref!
是的! Yeah!
哦,不…Oh, no…
哦,不错的尝试,霍普金斯,但很明显你们很烂
Oh, nice try, Hopkins, but it’s pretty obvious you guys suck.
但我以为你说过
But I thought you said
如果我很努力地祈祷,我们就会赢
if I prayed really hard, we would win.
不,我没那麽说,亲爱的
No, I didn’t say that, honey.
我说如果你真的努力祈祷,他可能会帮忙
I said that if you prayed really hard, He might help.
而他确实做到了,亲爱的
And He did, honey.
丹尼得分了 Danny scored.
是的,但他们还是输了,爷爷
Yeah, but they still lost, Grampa.
上帝不希望我们赢吗?
Didn’t God want us to win?
你知道,上帝如何工作是个谜
You know, how God works is a mystery.
我相信他听到了你的祈祷,并且他回答了他们
I’m sure He heard your prayers and He answered ’em,
但也许丹尼的队伍输了是有原因的
but maybe there was a reason that Danny’s team lost.
你知道,就像一个更重要的原因
You know, like a reason more important
比仅仅赢得一场比赛更重要?
than just winning a game?
好的 Okay.
噢,我要去告诉丹尼反正他做得很好
Well, I’m gonna go tell Danny that he did great anyway.
想去吗,辛蒂?当然
Wanna go, Cindy? Sure.
噢…好的…Well..Okay…
噢,我们之后还去你家吗,爸爸?
Well, are we still going over to your place after, Dad?