What do you think, Ruth? I think it’s a terrible idea.
露丝 你怎么想 我觉得这主意很烂
You’ll look as though you’re America’s whipping boy,
这让你看起来像是美国的替罪羊
running crying home to Daddy.
现在哭着跑回爸爸身边
So, what would you do? Fly to London.
要是你 你会怎么做 飞回伦敦
The government will support you.
政♥府♥会支持你的
“The British government will cooperate fully with the investigation.”
“英国政♥府♥会全力配合调查的”
Really? And what makes you think that?
真的吗 你怎么会那么想的
I’m not thinking it, Ruth, I’m reading it.
这不是我想的 露丝 我是在念
…believe we can now go live to the UN in New York,
现在让我们连线纽约的联♥合♥国♥总部
where the former British Foreign Secretary, Richard Rycart,
前任英国外长理查德·莱卡特
is about to make a statement.
准备发布一项声明
I watched the announcement in the
我看到了海牙法庭的这项声明
Hague today with great shock and sadness.
我感到无比的震惊和悲哀
Adam Lang was and is an old friend of mine.
亚当·朗一直都是我的朋友
You cheeky bugger!
不要脸的王八蛋
I regret that he’s chosen to bring this down to a personal level.
我为他把这件事当成个人的事而遗憾
This isn’t personal. This is about justice.
这并不是个人的事 这事关公正
This is about making sure every political leader knows,
这会让每一个政♥治♥领袖们清楚
when they make a decision,
当他们做出决定的时候
they will be held to account by International Law.
他们必须遵守国际法
Thank you.
谢谢
If you’re called to testify, sir, will you go?
要是你被叫去审查 你会去吗
Certainly, I’ll go. Of course you will, you little shit!
我肯定会去 你肯定会去啦 操♥你♥大♥爷♥的
That settles it. Washington it is.
那就定下来了 去华盛顿
I still say it’ll look bad.
我还是那句话 这主意不好
Not as bad as being led away from Heathrow in handcuffs.
至少好过在希斯罗机场被警♥察♥带走
It would show you had some guts.
这让你看起来有嫌疑
Well, then why the hell don’t you just fly back without me?
那你为什么不自己飞回去呢
If the British government wants to hand me over to this Kangaroo Court,
要是英国政♥府♥要把我交给那个狗屁法庭
then sod them!
让他们吃屎去
I’ll go where people want me.
我会去需要我的地方
Amelia, tell the boys we’re leaving.
阿米莉亚 让保镖们准备一下
Have one of the girls pack me a bag.
叫个女孩帮我收拾行李
You’d better pack one for yourself.
你最好把自己的也收拾一下
Why don’t you share a suitcase? It’s so much more convenient.
你们怎么不用一个包呢 那多方便
I’ll see you tomorrow. I’m sorry to abandon you.
明早再见了 很遗憾 我们得丢下你
At least this might help sales.
不过这至少会提高书的销量
Perhaps Rhinehart’s P.R department organized the whole thing.
或许是莱茵哈特的部门策划了整件事情
Well, tell them to stop it, will you?
那你告诉他们让他们停手 行吗
Okay, people, remember, happy, happy faces.
好的 大家记住 笑脸 笑脸
So, just to summarize what we know so far, it’s now official,
让我们总结下现在的消息 下面来自官方消息
the special prosecutor of the International War Crimes Court
国际战争刑事法庭特别检察官
is to launch an investigation…
将要开展一项调查
…the special prosecutor announced she was going to investigate Mr. Lang,
特别检察官声称将要调查朗先生
well, there was a big cheer, I can tell you.
可以说 这很鼓舞人心
So, let’s talk to some of these protestors.
让我们和这些示♥威♥人士聊一聊
You, sir, you’re English, I believe. I am.
先生 我想你是英国人 是的
So, what brings you so far from home?
那么为什么你大老远跑过来呢
My son. He was killed in one of Mr. Lang’s illegal wars.
我的儿子在朗先生的非法战争中牺牲了
Lang’s never visited the injured. He’s never apologized.
朗却从没拜访过伤者 他从没道歉过
I was in the British army for 30 years. It’s a disgrace!
我在英国♥军♥队里待了30年 真是奇耻大辱
Thank you. Can I ask you the same question?
谢谢 能问您同样的问题吗
You’re a murderer, Lang! You’re a war criminal!
朗 你是个凶手 是个罪犯
Liar, liar, liar!
骗子 骗子 骗子
Lang, Lang, Lang!
朗 朗 朗
Killer, killer, killer!
凶手 凶手 凶手
Lang, Lang, Lang!
朗 朗 朗
Liar, liar, liar!
骗子 骗子 骗子
Lang, Lang, Lang!
朗 朗 朗
Killer, killer, killer!
凶手 凶手 凶手
Over here, Mr. Lang!
这边来 朗先生
I apologize for keeping you waiting so long in the cold.
很抱歉 让你们在寒风中等了这么久
What’s your reaction to Mr. Rycart’s statement?
你对莱卡特先生的声明有什么看法
I’d like to say a few words in response to the news from the Hague.
我希望说几句话以回应海牙方面的消息
These are strange times when those who stand for freedom and justice
现在正是代表着自♥由♥与公正的人
are accused of being criminals,
被指为罪犯的奇怪时候
while those who incite hatred and seek to destroy democracy
而那些煽动仇恨 伺机破坏民♥主♥的人
are treated as victims. War criminal!
却被当成受害者 你个战犯
Let me make one thing perfectly clear.
我希望大家都能明白一点
While I have breath in my body, I shall fight terrorism…
只要我还有命在 我一定会和恐♥怖♥主♥义♥战斗
Liar!
骗子
…whether it’s on the battlefield or, if necessary, in the courts.
不论是在战场上 或者是在法庭上
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Have you spoken to the President, Mr. Lang?
您和总统先生通过电♥话♥吗 朗先生
Oh, for God’s sake.
我的老天
God.
天哪
Shit!
妈的
One minute!
等一下
Yes?
什么事
Sir? You want lunch?
先生 你要吃午餐吗
That would be great. Give me five minutes, thanks.
好的 等一下 谢谢
P. Emmett?
P·埃米特?
Richard Rycart.
我是理查德·莱卡特
Who is this?
哪位
Dep? Sir?
德普? 先生
Is there a map of the island that I could borrow?
你知道哪里能借到岛上的地图吗
Look. It’s rain soon.
你看 快要下雨了
I don’t know. I think it will be all right.
我不知道 应该没什么
Why don’t you take the car? It’s for guests. Here’s the key.
怎么不开车去 钥匙在这儿 是给客人用的
For our guests, it’s very nice car. Oh. Yes.
给客人的 这车子不错呢 是呀
Mr. Mcara loved this car very, very much.
麦卡拉非常非常喜欢这车
Do you know…I’m gonna take the…I’m gonna take the bicycle. Thanks.
你知道…我还是要这辆单车吧 谢谢
This is…just a moment, just a moment.
等一下 等一下
It’s rain. I give…I give you my hat and my gloves.
要下雨了 我把我的帽子和手套给你吧
That’s very kind, thank you. Good luck for you.
很感谢你 谢谢 祝你好运
Just one moment.
等一下
God, you frightened me.
上帝啊 吓死我了
You’re British. I am, yeah.
你是英国人 是啊
It’s okay, you can shelter. Sheltering’s free.
没事的 可以进来避雨 免费避雨
No, no, no, no! Rosie, Rosie!
不不 别 别咬 罗西 罗西
In you go. In, in.
你进去吧 进去
Here.
来
So, you’re British, huh? Yeah.
你是英国人 是吧 是啊
You anything to do with this fellow, Lang? In a way, yes.
跟那个朗有什么关系吗 应该说有吧
Seems intelligent.
他看起来挺聪明的
Now why did he go and get himself mixed up
那他现在怎么把自己和
with that damn fool in the White House?
傻♥逼♥白宫搞在一起呢
Well, that’s what everyone wants to know.
那正是大家想知道的
What brings you to this part of the island?
你怎么会来岛上的这里呢
I’m sightseeing.
我是来观光的
Well, you sure picked a heck of a day for it.
你可真是会挑好日子啊
Someone I knew was found washed up on the beach there.
有个我认识的人被发现冲到这里了
You mean the British guy from the ferry? That’s right.
你说那个码头掉下来的英国佬吗 没错
Now that was a funny business. What do you mean?
那可真是可笑 你什么意思
No way should that current have carried him that far west.
海浪是不可能把尸体从那么远的西边冲过来的
No? No way!
不会吗 肯定不会
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I’ve lived here 54 years.
我都在这儿住了54年了
Did you mention that to the police?
那你跟警♥察♥说了这事儿吗
The police?
警♥察♥?
At my age, I’ve better things to do, young man.
年轻人 到我这个年纪是该做其他的事了
Annabeth’s the one dealing with the police.
安娜波西负责跟警♥察♥讲的
Your wife?
你老婆吗
Annabeth Wurmbrand, Mars Wurmbrand’s widow.
安娜波西·乌姆布兰 是德玛斯·乌姆布兰德的寡妇
She’s the one who told them about the lights.
就是她告诉他们那些光的事情的
Lights? The flashlights on the beach.
什么光 海滩上的火花
When? The night the body was washed up.
什么时候 就是尸体冲上来的那晚
Could, could you, um…
你能不能…
Could you point me in the direction of Mrs. Wurmbrand’s house?
告诉我乌姆布兰太太屋子的方向
Oh, sure. You just…
当然可以 只要…