你有和他说话吗
He asked me if I knew where Adam Lang was staying on the island.
他问我是否知道亚当·朗在岛上住哪儿
I told him that I didn’t. Did you report this conversation?
我说我不知道 你是否上报了这次谈话
Sorry?
什么
Did you report this conversation to Mr. Lang’s protection team?
你是否将这次谈话报告给朗的安保队
No.
没有
What was Mr. Lang’s demeanor this evening?
朗先生今晚的举止如何
He was…he was fine. He seemed fine.
他…他很好 他看上去不错
One witness said she thought she heard Mr. Lang shouting at you.
有目击者声称 今晚听到了朗冲你咆哮
No.
没有
We’re gonna need your passport. Why?
请把护照交给我们 为什么
A serious crime was just committed in US territory,
在美国境内发生了一起严重的犯罪
and you’re the key witness.
而你是重要的目击者
We need to keep you close.
我们需要你待在这儿
Like a fallen soldier, Adam Lang went home today,
今天 亚当·朗像个阵亡的士兵一样回国了
home to a shocked and grieving nation.
回到一个充满震惊和悲伤的国家
Not just his family,
不仅是他的家人
But friends and political opponents joined in tribute.
他的朋友和支持者都为他送行
A great colleague and a true patriot.
一位杰出的同事和一名真正的爱国者
We had our disagreements, but we always stayed friends.
虽然我们有所争执 但我们一直是朋友
My heart goes out to Ruth and the family.
我为露丝和他的家人感到痛心
And I would like to say Adam will be…
并且我想说 亚当将会…
Who is it?

Congratulations!
恭喜啦
On what now?
恭喜什么
Still having me as your agent. Hmm?
还把我当成你的代理人吗
They don’t need you anymore.
他们不再需要你了
You’re free to go.
你可以走了
You ready to get back to work? I don’t think I can, Rick.
准备好回去工作了吗 里克 我觉得不行
I’m sorry. Not after all this. Don’t be a jerk.
对不起 发生了这些之后我觉得不行 别傻了
This is a hot book now. It’s Adam Lang’s voice from the grave.
现在这可是畅销书啦 这是亚当·朗生前的最后记录
The guy, he’s a hero. I just want to go home.
他是个英雄 我只想回家
You can.
可以啊
Go. Go home. And finish the book from London.
去吧 回家去 在伦敦写完这本书
I don’t know, Rick.
里克 这不好说
Here we are.
来了
Oh, here we are.
来了
I’m sorry.
很抱歉
I think I’m over it, and then suddenly I realize I’m not.
还以为我已经挺过去了 却突然发现并没有
Are you sure this is all right? Of course.
你确定我可以参加吗 当然
My invitation said plus one.
我可以带一个同伴
Only I wondered if you might’ve wanted to bring your husband.
你是否想和你的丈夫一起去
That didn’t work out.
不想
I hadn’t appreciated quite how bored he was with being my plus one.
我不怎么喜欢像他那样无趣的同伴
Shall we go in? Yeah.
进去吧 好的
Amelia Bly, plus one. Thank you.
阿米莉亚·布莱和同伴 谢谢
That was a bit of a turn-up, for the books, you calling me.
你会为了那本书给我打电♥话♥ 还真有些意外
I heard you weren’t invited, and I thought you should be here.
听说你没被邀请 而我认为你应该来
Ghosts are never invited to the launch party, as a rule.
枪手不被邀请参加发布会 这是规则
We’re an embarrassment. Like a mistress at a wedding.
我们处境尴尬 像是参加婚礼的情妇
Sorry.
抱歉
I brought you a present.
我带了件礼物给你
Thank you.
谢谢
That’s very funny.
这可真有趣
I thought, seeing as you were so keen to hold onto it,
我想 既然你如此坚持
you might like it as a souvenir.
你可能会喜欢这个纪念品
Between you and me, it wasn’t us, it was the Americans.
美国人让我们产生隔阂
They thought the book was a potential threat to national security.
他们认为这本书对于国♥家♥安♥全♥构成了潜在的威胁
But there’s nothing in it.
但书里并没有写什么
Something about the beginnings. I think that’s what I heard.
据我所知是关于起因的一些事
The beginning? No, beginnings. The beginnings.
书的开篇? 不 是事情的起因
Beginnings?
起因?
You all right?
没事吧
Do you know that man? The one who’s speaking to Ruth.
你认识和露丝说话的那个人吗
Paul Emmett? What’s he doing here?
保罗·埃米特? 他怎么在这儿
Well, he was Ruth’s tutor at harvard when she was a fulbright scholar.
他是露丝在哈佛时的导师
Why shouldn’t he be here?
他为什么不能来这儿
Do you mind if I have that back a second?
我能把这个拿回来一会儿吗
I’m…
我…
Madam? No, thank you.
女士? 不用 谢谢
“Langs are scottish folk, originally.”
朗氏家族最初是苏格兰人
“Wife and child in tow, I decided to…
拖妻带儿 我决定…
“I decided to settle.”
我决定要安顿下来
Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention, please.
女士们 先生们 请安静
Thank you. I’d like to ask Ruth Lang to say a few words.
谢谢 下面有请露丝·朗发言
I miss Adam all the time.
我一直思念着亚当
But never more than tonight.
但思念之情从未像今晚这样强烈
Not just ’cause we’re meeting to launch his wonderful new book
不仅因为今晚我们为了发行他出色的新书而举♥行♥集♥会♥
and he should be here to share the joy of his life story with us,
他应该在这儿和我们分享生平事迹中的喜悦
but because he was so brilliant at making speeches
更因为他是一个杰出的演讲者
and I’m so terrible.
而我却这么糟糕
“Langs are Scottish folk.”
朗氏家族是苏格兰人
“Wife and child, Langs are Scottish.”
妻子和孩子…朗氏家族是苏格兰人
“Wife, Langs. Lang’s wife.”
妻子 朗氏 朗的妻子
“Lang’s
朗的
“wife Ruth
妻子露丝
“was recruited

“as a CIA agent
一名中情局探员
“by professor Paul Emmett of Harvard University.”
受命于哈佛大学保罗·埃米特教授
Well, you’ll be relieved to hear I’m not making a speech this evening.
大家放心 我今晚并不想发表演讲
I just want to thank our wonderful publishers,
我只想感谢我们杰出的发行商
Marty Rhinehart and John Maddox,
马蒂·莱茵哈特和约翰·马多克斯
And our attorney and friend, Sidney Kroll.
我们的代理人和朋友西德尼·科罗尔
In these very difficult few months,
在这充满痛苦的几个月里
I’ve drawn great comfort from this book,
我从这本书中得到了很大的安慰
from knowing that,
意识到这点之后
despite the terrible double tragedy of losing both of them,
尽管失去他们两人是巨大的悲剧
Mike and Adam did at least live long enough to complete it.
但至少迈克和亚当在有生之年完成了这本书
And I really believe that, as people read these pages,
我真的相信 只要人们读了这本书
Adam’s voice will keep on coming through for generations to come,
亚当那动人的 坚定的 充满希望的声音
eloquent, strong and full of hope.
就能够世代流传
Thanks to his words, he is with us still.
感谢他的言论 他与我们同在
If I’ve left out anyone’s name, I hope you’ll forgive me.
如果我在致谢中有所遗漏 请你们原谅
But now I must make a toast.
但是现在 我希望大家举杯
To the memory of a great man
缅怀这位伟人
And a great patriot,
一位坚定的爱国者
A wonderful husband and a devoted father.
优秀的丈夫 尽职的父亲
To Adam!
敬亚当
To Adam!
敬亚当
You were marvelous.
你太不可思议了
Would you…
能不能…
This one looks nasty.
这真麻烦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!