你好 阿米莉亚 晚上好 替你转接亚当
Lang.
是朗
We’re coming to get you.
我们过去接你
What?
什么
Ruth tells me you’re stuck at the ferry terminal.
露丝告诉我 你被困在轮渡口
We’ve just taken off from New York.
我们刚从纽约起飞
Pilot says we can stop by and pick you up.
飞行员说我们可以顺路接你
Really? There’s no need.
真的吗 不用太勉强
We’ve got a book to write, remember?
我们还有书要写 记得吗
Hold on a sec, Adam.
等一下 亚当
He said he wants to pick me up in his private jet.
他想接我去他的私人飞机
Say yes. What if it’s a trap?
告诉他可以 如果是圈套呢
If you refuse, he’ll get suspicious. Tell him yes.
如果你拒绝 他反而怀疑 告诉他可以
That’d be great, Adam. Yeah, thanks. I’ll get to the airport.
好的 亚当 谢谢 我这就去机场等你
See you there.
机场见
He sounds worried.
他听起来很焦虑
I really don’t think this is a good idea.
我觉得这样不好
You have no choice.
你别无选择
Emmett must have told Lang that I’d been to see him.
埃米特肯定告诉了朗 说我见过他
So, what’s he gonna do about it? Dump you in the ocean?
他能怎样 把你扔海里?
Well, it happened before! Which means it can’t happen again.
之前就发生过 那不会再发生了
He can’t drown two ghostwriters, for God’s sake. You’re not kittens.
他不可能淹死2个枪手 你又不是玩偶
All this is just theory. We don’t have any proof.
都只是理论上的 我们没有证据
You’ll get us the proof. Me?
你会为我们找到证据 我?
You’re his ghostwriter. Presumably, he lets you tape him.
你是他的枪手 估计他会让你录音
I use discs, actually. Discs, tapes.
我用光碟 光碟 磁带…
You’ve got to confront him with this. Record his reaction.
用这些来对抗他 记下他的举动
Even if he denies it, it’s something.
即使他否认 东西在那儿呢
I’m in a tricky position here. I signed a confidentiality agreement.
我的处境很尴尬 我签了保密协议
It’s a bit late for that.
顾不上了
It means the discs are his property. The court can subpoena them.
光碟属于他个人资产 法♥院♥会要走的
And what if I don’t record any discs?
如果我没记录下任何东西呢
Then you’ll be subpoenaed and forced to repeat this whole story.
那你就到法庭上 抖出他的家底
Then I’ll deny it.
我不干
Then I’ll give them this.
那我把这个给他们
Frank is recording every word.
弗兰克已经记录下了一切
Aren’t you, Frank?
是吧 弗兰克
Oh! Come on!
拜托
Don’t look so shocked. What did you expect?
别大惊小怪 你期望怎样
That I’d come into a meeting with a man working for Lang
我和朗的手下会面
Without taking any precautions?
会没有任何防备?
Except you’re not working for Lang anymore.
除非你不再为朗工作
You’re working for the good guys.
你为好人干活
You know all this is pointless, don’t you?
你知道这些都是徒劳
In the end, he’ll just retire over here with his CIA pension,
最终 他会拿着中情局的养老金退休
and he’ll tell you and the bloody War Crimes Court to go and fuck yourselves.
他会让你和那该死的战争刑事法庭滚蛋
Good evening, sir. Hatherton welcomes you aboard.
晚上好 哈勒通欢迎您登机
Thank you.
谢谢
It’s my first time in a private jet.
我第一次坐私人飞机
Well, let’s hope it’s not your last.
希望不是最后一次
Hi, man.
你好 伙计
Take your seat. Thanks.
请坐 谢谢
Hey, bring my ghost a Calvados. Yes, sir.
给我的枪手来杯苹果白兰地 好的
Do you mind?
介意吗
Leave it off for now.
先停下
Ruth said you were in new york to see Maddox.
露丝说你去纽约找马多克斯了
That’s right. How was he?
对 他怎样
He was fine.
还不错
Full of energy?
依旧精力充沛?
You know John. Yes, I do know John.
你了解约翰的 是啊 我的确了解约翰
As a matter of fact, I was just with him.
事实上 我刚才和他在一起
You never saw him today, did you?
你今天并没见过他 对吧
No.

Do you have something to tell me?
你有什么想对我说的
I went to see Emmett.
我去见了埃米特
That windbag! Why?
那个满口空话的人 为什么
I know about you and Emmett.
我知道关于你与埃米特的事
Me and Emmett? I know that he was your…
我和埃米特的事? 我知道他是你的…
My? …Handler, if that’s what they’re called.
我的? 上线 如果他们都这么称呼的话
My handler? Yeah, that he was your handler in the CIA.
我的上线? 他是你在中情局的上线
Oh, my God.
天哪
You’re serious, aren’t you?
你不是在开玩笑吧
When mcara found this, he went to Boston to show it to Emmett,
麦卡拉发现照片之后 拿到波斯顿给埃米特看
and he died on the way home, and I think he was murdered.
他在返程途中遇难 我估计是被谋杀的
I think you’ve had a few too many of those already.
我认为你对于这些事已经下了太多结论
It was Mcara who believed that Emmett told you to go into politics in the first place.
麦卡拉认为最初是埃米特让你进入政坛
Emmett? I barely knew the man. And that story of yours
埃米特? 我几乎不认识那个人 你的那些事迹
about why you joined the party and Ruth and the canvassing, well,
关于你为何加入工党 以及露丝和拉选票等
The dates don’t fit.
日期不一致
I got the dates wrong. Big deal!
我记错日期而已 没什么
Then when he found this photograph,
当他发现了这张照片
and he heard the rumors about Emmett being in the CIA…
并且听到关于埃米特是中情局人员的传闻…
Rumors? It’s on the internet.
传闻? 网上流传的
I’ve never heard such utter balls in my entire life.
我这辈子还没听过这么十足的胡说八道
Mike would never have believed such crap. He was too clever. Too loyal.
迈克绝不会相信的 他太聪明 太忠诚了
Mike betrayed you to Rycart.
迈克背叛你投奔了莱卡特
How do you know that? He told me.
你怎么知道 他说的
Rycart?
莱卡特?
He’s lying.
他说谎
This phone number on the back of the photograph, it’s Rycart’s.
照片背面的电♥话♥号♥码 是莱卡特的
The handwriting, that’s Mcara’s.
笔迹是麦卡拉的
Mike.
迈克
Mike, Mike. And you knew he was disillusioned.
迈克啊迈克 你知道他已有所察觉
You had a big row with him just before he died.
在他死之前 你和他大吵了一架
Yes, I know, but he never mentioned this. This is just…
我知道 但他从没提起过这个 这真是…
This is grotesque.
这真是可笑
I’ve never taken orders from anyone.
我从未受人摆布
Whatever I did, I did because I believed it was right.
我相信我所做的是正确的
What, even supporting illegal kidnapping for torture?
包括非法绑♥架♥和严刑拷打?
Oh, for God’s sake, spare me the bleeding-heart bullshit!
天哪 能不能放过我
Do you know what I’d do if I was in power again?
你知道如果我重新掌权后会怎么做
I’d have two queues at airports.
我会让两队人马在机场待命
One for flights where we’d done no background checks,
其中一队不揭人老底
infringed on no one’s civil bloody liberties,
不侵犯权利
used no intelligence gained by torture.
不靠拷打获取任何信息
And on the other flight, we’d do everything we possibly could
而在另一架飞机上 则会尽可能的
to make it perfectly safe.
保证它安全
And then we’d see which plane the Rycarts of this world
然后我们再来看看莱卡特能在哪架飞机上
would put their bloody kids on!
安插♥进♥该死的跟班
And you can put that in the book!
你可以把这些写进书里
Go home!
滚回家去
Go home!
滚回家去
Here comes the killer!
凶手来了
Prosecute for torture!
严刑拷打的罪犯
Over here, Mr. Lang!
看这里 朗先生
Mr. Lang! Mr. Llang, will you live in America?
朗先生 你还会待在美国吗
Mr. Lang, will you take American citizenship?
朗先生 你会加入美国国籍吗
When we get back to the house, we need to have a meeting.
我们回去后需要召开一次会议
Oh, my God! Murderer!
天哪 凶手
Firing from the roof!
枪声来自屋顶
Let me go to him! No! No!
让我到他身边去 不 不
Move, move, move!
开车 开车 开车
How long had you known Mr. Lang?
你认识朗先生多久了
Couple of days. In what capacity?
有些日子了 以什么身份
I was his ghost.
我是他枪手
His ghostwriter.
他的枪手作家
Do you recognize this man?
你认识这个人吗
He was one of the protestors. His son was killed in Iraq.
他是反对者中的一员 他的儿子在伊♥拉♥克♥牺牲
Did you ever speak with him?
你和他谈过话吗
He was in the bar one night in the hotel where I was staying.
有天晚上他出现在我所住酒店的酒吧里
But did you speak with him?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!