some Barry White, candles around the bath
美国黑人音乐家
用手指好好伺候你的小女友
and put your finger in the missus?
巴里·怀特是谁
Who’s Barry White?
一个大个子黑人老头
Big black geezer.
声音很性感
Sexy voice.
我没太听懂
I’m… I’m lost.
浴缸里有我
Am I in the bath with
还有巴里·怀特在伺候我的小女友吗
Barry White’s finger in my missus?
闭嘴吧布朗 我讲到巴里·怀特之前你就已经懵了
Be quiet, Brown. You were lost long before Barry White walked in.
如果你们不开心的话
If you lot are unhappy,
应该找朋友倾诉一下思绪
you should share your thoughts with your friends.
找正经朋友 把心事讲出来 用积极的态度面对
Nice friends. Talk it out, find a positive solution.
不 你们却偏要自甘堕落
But, no, all you lot choose squalor.
沉浸在自己的白人愧疚感中
Drowning in your liberal white guilt.
不好意思 我为什么愧疚
Sorry, what am I guilty of?
因为你是个傻♥逼♥ 布朗
Being a cunt, Brown.
你个傻♥逼♥
Being a cunt.
话说回来 我又不是你们的心理医生
Anyway, I’m not your shrink.
我只是试着给你们分享一些正能量
I’m just trying to radiate some positive vibes man to man.
毕竟搞大♥麻♥曾经是件积极向上的事
I mean, that’s what this puff game used to be all about.
扯远了
Anyway…
轮到你表态了 劳拉
back to you, Laura,
这臭狗屎王国尊贵的女王
queen in this here kingdom of shit.
一朵鲜花插在粪堆上
A single rose in a cauldron of thorns.
准备好浪子回头了吗
Are you ready to turn the corner?
敞开心扉 荡涤心灵
Open the curtains and let the light in?
试试给你♥爸♥爸妈妈省省心
Do your mum and dad a favor and try the impossible,
让自己开心起来
make yourself happy.
好吧
All right.
真好 还挺轻松
Fucking hell. That was easy.
皆大欢喜
All right, fantastic.
既然如此 巴尼
Well, in that case, Bunny,
你去帮劳拉收拾一下行李好吗
will you help Laura with her things, please?
来了
Incoming.
不用了巴尼 我没行李
It’s all right, Bunny. I don’t really have anything.
这破地方我也不愿意待了
It’s a shithole anyway.
求求你别走 等一下
Don’t go. Please, wait!
坐好
Sit down!
再敢碰我 我就把你胳膊卸了
Touch me again, I’ll cut your fucking arm off.
没事的 巴尼 你先走
It’s all right, Bunny. Keep going.
我还不至于打不过一个傻♥逼♥毒虫
I just will not be manhandled by a junkie cunt.
戴夫 让孩子们老老实实待一分钟
Dave, keep the kids in school for one minute.
这兄弟说不定是想买♥♥大♥麻♥
My man probably wants to buy weed.
-想要”浓药”吗 -还是”紫烟”
– What, da Loud Pack, boss? – Or the Purple Haze then.
我哥们刚抽了一记”呛死驴”
My man just pulled out a donkey choker, bruv.
留着你的大♥麻♥
Keep your puff.
给自己去买♥♥个便签本 再买♥♥包糖
Buy yourself a sticky book and a packet of sweets.
太阔了
All-in!
别动 别动
Now, now, now.
你个傻♥逼♥
You cunt.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
这表不错啊 兄弟
Hey, that is a naughty kettle, bruv.
老狼老狼几点钟
Hey, what’s the time, Mr. Wolf?
到了该你们滚蛋的钟点了
It’s time for you to fuck off, lads.
给我揍他 布朗
Fucking hit him, Brown!
他送了你一把枪
Ah. He’s bought you a gun.
这小礼物不错
That’s a nice little gift.
这个小礼物就能让你蹲五年牢
Five years in prison all in one little box.
这可不是枪 亲爱的 这是个镇纸
Oh, but that’s not a gun, dear. That’s a paperweight.
当然当然 还配了六颗可爱的小子弹
Course it is, along with a family of six baby bullets.
得抓紧把这东西处理掉
Guess we’ll have to get rid of that.
-你好 雷 -罗莎兰
– Hello, Ray. – Rosalind.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry for the interruption.
有什么事 雷
What do you need, Ray?
劳拉·普雷斯菲尔德已经安全回家了
Laura Pressfield has been returned home safely.
很好
Good.
还有什么
What else?
她的一个小同伴出了点小意外
One of her associates had an accident.
-妈的 -不小心从窗户掉下楼了 老大
– Shit. – He fell out of a window, boss.
老狼老狼几点钟
What’s the time, Mr. Wolf?
到了该你们滚蛋的钟点了
It’s time for you to fuck off, lads.
哎我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
听起来是个很悲惨的意外
Sounds like quite an extreme accident.
是的 更确切地说是死了
Yeah, it was more like a death, really.
-哎我♥操♥ -来个自♥拍♥ 兄弟
– Oh, shit. – Selfie, bruv!
所以你杀人了
So you killed someone?
不 是地心引力杀掉了他
No. It was the gravity that killed him.
-他是什么人 -阿斯兰
– Who was he? – Aslan.
是个爱吸毒的俄♥罗♥斯♥小孩
Some Russian kid with tracks on his arms.
俄♥罗♥斯♥ 那可不妙
Russian kid? That doesn’t sound good.
有人看到这事吗
Anyone see you?
来张自♥拍♥ 快拍一张
Little selfie? Selfie, bruv?
妈的
Shit.
没有留下证据 我们已经清理干净了
Nothing was recorded. We left it clean.
-尸体呢 -我处理掉了
– The body? – I’ve dealt with that.
-这可不是好事 -确实
– This is not ideal. – It is not.
别看那些小子穿得破破烂烂
You can’t be fooled by how those junkies dress.
-他们都是上贵族学校的 -阿斯兰
– They went to schools, expensive schools. – Aslan.
他们的父母很有钱 非常有钱
Their parents have money, lots of money.
而钱会带来麻烦
And money can be a problem.
见鬼
Shit.
我猜你没告诉迈奇真♥相♥
I bet you told Mickey nothing about what happened.
你是在套我的话 弗莱彻 因为你一无所知
You’re fishing, Fletcher, because you’ve got no idea.
你说得对 我在套话
You’re right, I am fishing.
看 我要在我的包里摸索一番
Look at this. I’m fishing in my little baggie.
看我找到了什么
And what have I found?
谢谢 或者我该
Thank you. Or should I say…
用俄语说谢谢
spasibo?
那个年轻人在做什么呢
What’s that young man doing?
他是在地上找什么东西吗
Is he looking for something on the floor?
弗莱泽尔
Frazier.
伙计们 你们得把手♥机♥给我们
Lads, we’re gonna need those phones.
跑 快跑 兄弟 快跑
Hey, run. Move, bruv. Move.
巴尼 抓住他 清理现场
Bunny, get him. Fucking clean that up.
-来啊 抓我啊 混♥蛋♥ -小王八蛋
– Come on then, catch me, dickhead. – Little cunt.
废物
Wanker!
傻眼了吧 现在我有兄弟撑腰了
What you saying now, fam? Huh? Now I’ve got backup.
那你也没法给手♥机♥备份 傻♥逼♥
You couldn’t back up a phone, you cunt.
兄弟 这家伙想抢我手♥机♥
Bruv, this guy’s trying to take my phone.
-干♥他♥的 -滚
– Fucking do him. – Back the fuck up!
你想怎么巧言脱身啊 兄弟
How you gonna talk your way out of this one, mate?
别紧张 伙计们
Easy, lads.
你们肯定都是道上的人 混黑帮的
I’m sure you’re all roadmen, gangsters,
都是些恶棍阿飞
proper naughty boys and all that bollocks.
但我不想找事
But I come in peace.
我没想偷 我是想买♥♥下它
I’m not trying to steal it. I’m trying to buy it.
用真金白银买♥♥
For good money. Honest money.
是吗 买♥♥这个手♥机♥
Yeah? What, this phone?
-多少钱 -一千块
– How much? – A full bag.
然后我就会消失 就像黎明时刻的黑暗一样
Then I’ll be gone, like the darkness at dawn.
你不如直接把钱给我们 然后滚蛋
How about you give us that bag and be gone anyway?
别胡闹了 傻♥逼♥
Stop fucking around, cunt.
钱拿走 把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone and take the money.
把钱放下赶紧滚 小子
Drop the fucking money and run, boy.
行
Right.
-见鬼 -跑 跑 跑
– Fuck! – Move, move, move!
现在
Now…
把手♥机♥放在地上
put the phone on the ground.
-可恶的小鬼 -你在做什么 戴夫
– Fucking prick. – What are you doing, Dave?
手♥机♥就在他身上
It’s on him somewhere.