不仅能烤肉 还能暖暖膝盖
So that heats up your knees and cooks at the same time?
告诉我在哪弄的
You gotta show me how to get one of them.
你要是马上滚蛋 就能把它带走
Well, you can take it with you if you fuck off now.
雷
Ray.
可以帮我煎块牛排吗
Is there any chance of a steak?
好吧 正好冰箱里有块和牛
Yeah, all right. Got a bit of Wagyu in the freezer as it happens.
我从没吃过和牛
I’ve never had Wagyu.
给你吃真是浪费 但我只有和牛
Yeah, well, it’ll be wasted on you, but it’s all I’ve got.
-我去拿吧 朋友 -不 不用了
– I’ll get it, mate. – Oh, no, you’re all right.
你就待在这里吧
Just stay right there.
我靠
Ow, fuck me!
小心烫
It’s hot.
那个弗莱彻真是只老狐狸
He’s a sly fox, that Fletcher.
晚安 阿斯兰
Night-night, Aslan.
三十二个LS发动机
32 LS engines?
所有零件都在这十二米的集装箱里吗
You got all these parts on a 40-foot container?
是的
Yeah.
你是怎么做到的
How’d you get your hands on that?
别问了 问了我也不会说实话的
Ask no questions, hear no lies.
开个价吧
Hence the price.
-多少钱 -免费
– So how much? – Oh, no charge.
好吧 代价是什么
Okay, so what’s the price?
跟你丈夫见一面
A meeting with your husband.
算了吧
Oh, fuck off.
这不可能
That’s not gonna happen.
他会感兴趣的
It’s in his interest.
这样吧 这些零件送你了 就当我略表心意
Tell you what, keep the parts. Consider it a gesture of goodwill.
你知道怎么联♥系♥我
You know how to get hold of me.
我不能承诺什么
Well, I can’t promise anything.
干眼和迈克尔谈过了 对吗
Dry Eye, he got his little sit-down with Michael, didn’t he?
无论是否得到龙头本人
Bold move, that, coming in heavy,
乔治勋爵的批准
sanctioned or unsanctioned…
这都是很大胆的行为
by the dragon head himself, Lord George.
那个乔治不是省油的灯
Well, he’s a naughty boy, that George.
但干眼青出于蓝而胜于蓝
But Dry Eye, oh, he’s next generation,
还有那些中国佬 比苹果手♥机♥升级还快
and them Chinamen, they upgrade quicker than I-fucking-Phones.
他要行动了吗
Is he making moves?
他想自立门户吗
Is he breaking out on his own?
背着乔治勋爵搞东搞西
Big man plans behind Lord George’s back?
说句公道话 他非常聪明地
To be fair, it was very nicely
利用了价值十万美元的免费汽车零部件
played with 100 grand’s worth of free car parts,
因为众所周知
because everyone knows
想要搞定一个男人 得从他的妻子下手
that the way to a man’s heart is through his wife.
你会是个不错的妻子 雷蒙德
You’d make a lovely wife, Raymond.
谢谢你抽时间与我见面 迈克尔
Thank you for taking the time to see me, Michael.
乔治勋爵向你问好
Lord George sends his best.
我见你只是因为罗莎要我这么做
I only took this meeting because Ros asked me to.
不要再像那样接近她了
Make sure to never approach her like that again.
我无意冒犯
I meant no disrespect.
找我有什么事
How can I help?
我知道你准备抽身了
I understand you’re getting out.
抽身 抽什么身
Getting out. Getting out of what?
起床 抽风 还是出柜
Bed? My head? The closet?
别绕弯子了 干眼 我很忙
Don’t flirt with me, Dry Eye. I’m a busy man.
我听说你要金盆洗手了
I hear you’re getting out of the game.
我希望你考虑一下我的出价
And I would like you to consider an offer.
这话就此打住
Look, I’m gonna stop you right there
这样你就不必白费唇舌了 小伙子
so you don’t waste any more of your precious breath, young man.
这不是我们俩能谈论的话题
This is not a discussion for the two of us.
不是什么都能像盐和胡椒粉一样
Unlike the salt and pepper,
摆在明面上讨论
it’s not on the table.
我的出价很高
This is a big number.
现金
Cash.
我不是商品
I am not for sale.
即便我是 你也还差好几个零
And even if I was, you’re several zeros short.
也许这些钱能够买♥♥下你手下的”香肠”
Now, you may be able to buy your man’s sausage for that,
但对我来说 早餐吃这个太不成体统了
but to me it just looks rude at breakfast.
你落伍了
You’re out of touch.
你瞧不起我 这是忘记了丛林法则
You’re forgetting the laws of the jungle, looking down on me.
当强者只长岁数不长骨气时
Now, when the silverback’s got more silver than back…
最好趁着还没被赶走前 自行离开
he best move on… before he gets moved on.
被赶走可不体面
It’s not dignified.
这不是你该有的眼界 迈克尔 我是在帮你
It’s beneath you, Michael. Trying to do you a favor.
这出价够高了
This is a big fucking number.
而这
And this?
这是一把好枪
This is a big fucking gun.
现在眼睛不干了吧
Eyes not so dry now, are they?
很痛 对吗
Hurts, does it?
你在找你的蛋蛋还是墙上的洞
You looking for your balls or a hole in the wall?
-操 -你觉得你能去哪
– Fuck! – Where the fuck do you think you’re going?
来了你就别想走出去
Because you’re not going out the way you came in,
你个满嘴谎言的孬种
you deluded duck-eating cunt.
跟我说丛林法则
Talking to me about the laws of the jungle.
那是什么 说我没有眼界
What was it? Something about being beneath me?
岁数不饶人
Silver on back?
这片丛林只有一条法则
There’s only one rule in this fucking jungle.
狮子饿了 就会大开杀戒
When the lion’s hungry, he eats.
你错了 弗莱彻
You’re wrong, Fletcher.
迈克尔的行事风格并非如此
That’s not how Michael works.
对 我知道 我只是加点乐子
Yeah, I know. I know. I was just having a bit of fun.
每部电影都需要点动作戏 不是吗
Every movie needs a bit of action, doesn’t it?
迈克尔又不是没有声明在外
And it’s not like Michael doesn’t have a reputation.
那是之前
Had a reputation.
他现在变绅士了
He’s been gentrified.
出价够高了
…big fucking number.
我知道你们很喜欢寓言
I know how you lot love fables,
我就跟你讲一则寓言故事吧
so let me share a little fable with you.
从前有一条年少无知的龙
There once was a young and foolish dragon
去向一头聪明狡猾的狮子
who came to ask a wise and cunning lion
询问怎样夺取自己的领地
about acquiring his territory.
而狮子不感兴趣
Now, the lion, he wasn’t interested,
于是叫那条小龙滚蛋
so he told the little dragon to fuck off.
但那条龙不懂”滚蛋”是什么意思
But the dragon couldn’t understand what “fuck off” meant,
他不依不饶地问狮子
so he persisted and continued to ask the lion
怎么夺取领地
about acquiring his territory.
于是狮子带着小龙去散步
So the lion took the little dragon for a walk
朝他的小龙头打了五枪
and put five bullets in his little dragon head.
故事讲完了
End of story.
这个故事告诉人们一个道理
Now, allegedly there’s a message in there.
我不知道是什么 但你是个聪明的孩子 干眼
I don’t know what it is, but you’re a clever boy, Dry Eye.
也许你能告诉我
Maybe you can explain it to me.
时间到了 小伙子
I think your time’s up, chaps.
迈克尔 你应该重新…
Michael, you should recons…
好好想想
Just marinade on it.
现在可以滚了
In the meantime, fuck off.
要我说 迈奇一定很高兴见了干眼 不是吗
Oh, I bet Mickey was pleased he took that meeting, wasn’t he?
是的 进展非常顺利
Yes, it went very well.
-果然 -你要上面还是下面
– Yeah. – Do you want the top or the bottom?
下面 亲爱的
The bottom, please, darling.
那次见面后 有些事情开始浮出了水面
Now, things started to unravel after that meeting.
迈奇的一个农场不是被几只老鼠骚扰过吗
Didn’t Mickey get a rat infestation at one of his farms?
尖峰鲜鱼公♥司♥
上等鲜鱼供应商
快
Come on.
隐蔽 隐蔽
Stealth, stealth.
快
Go.
戴好面具
Ballys down.
行动 快 快 快
Let’s move. Go, go, go, go.
靠
Shit.
我的天啊
Oh, my days.
见鬼了
Fucking hell.