才付钱
you know, the deed was done.
他们第一次搞砸后
And then when they messed up the first time,
我又想了想 想出了第二代计划
I had a little rethink and came up with my version 2.0 plan,
就是我来见你那时
which is when I came to see you.
先从迈克尔身上捞到两千万
You see, get my 20 mils off Michael first
然后 成事后
and then, after the event,
再拿一笔 双倍报酬
get paid again, double bubble.
但被你和你那位神秘的朋友给搅黄了
But you and your mysterious friend put paid to that,
干得漂亮
so well done, you.
你刚刚看表做什么
Why did you just look at your watch?
我说了
Well, it’s like I say.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人会给整间房♥来个大扫除
The Russians are gonna clean house.
你也是那间房♥的一部分 雷蒙德
And you are part of that house, Raymond.
他们会在迈克尔
They’re gonna get Michael
从鱼市会面出来后抓住他
when he comes out of his meeting at the fish market.
然后来这里
And they are coming here.
你明白我做了什么吗
So you see what I’ve done there?
告诉你就是救了你的命
By telling you, I’ve saved your lives.
也就是救了我自己一命 不是吗
Which I think in turn saves mine, doesn’t it?
别动
Don’t fucking move.
别上车 老大
戴夫
Dave.
戴夫
Dave?
没有戴夫
No Dave.
Free Me – Paul Jones

Fuck.

Fuck!
♪ I see it all before me ♪
♪ My past of restless wonder ♪
♪ My days and nights of torment, a world of misery ♪
♪ The bonds of retribution ♪
♪ I cannot shed my pain so easily now ♪
♪ My spirit’s broken ♪
♪ No will to live ♪
♪ My body’s all aching, my hands are tied ♪

Fuck.
♪ I need my freedom ♪
♪ Not your sympathy ♪
♪ You, you needn’t love me ♪
顽童朝着那辆车扫射
So the Toddlers spray the car with bullets,
♪ Just set me free ♪
杀死了俄♥罗♥斯♥人
killing the Russians.
♪ Come on, come on, set me free ♪
那辆车慢慢停下
The car rolls to a stop.
画面切成黑色 给出标题
Smash cut to black. Titles.
所以迈克尔怎么样了
So, what happened to Michael?
我需要一个结尾
I need an ending.
不不不 亲爱的
No, no, no, my darling.
你需要的…
What you need…
是续集
is a sequel.
仔细想想
Think it over.
好好看看 你知道我的价码
Have a read. You know my fee.
我要去洛杉矶和竞争对手谈谈
I’m off to La La to talk to the competition.
好好想想
Think about that.
我还要赶飞机
Got a plane to catch.
秘密特工
我走了
And I’m gone.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我去希思罗机场 三号♥航站楼
So, it’s Heathrow Airport, please, Terminal 3,
飞往阳光明媚的加利福尼亚
and thence to sunny California.
下午好 弗莱彻蒙德
Buenas tardes, Fletcher-mondo.
雷蒙德 好吧 好吧
Raymond. Well, well, well.
你还真是身兼数职 不是吗
A man of many vocations, aren’t you?
我想让你和我玩个游戏 弗莱彻
Now, I want you to play a game with me, Fletcher.
他抓到了弗莱彻
He’s got Fletcher.
如果想成为丛林之王
If you wish to be the king of the jungle,
仅在举手投足间远远不够
it’s not enough to act like a king.
必须成为王者
You must be the king.
不能有疑虑
And there can be no doubt.
因为疑虑会导致混乱和自身的死亡
Because doubt causes chaos and one’s own demise.
我的王后告诉我的
My queen told me that.
来一发吗
Any chance?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!