and then my Mossad crabs will eat you.
所以你这边还在谈论着
So while you were discussing
你毁了我的生意后谁来接手
who would take over my business after you fucked it,
这边又不知怎地把这个中国佬错认成别人了吗
you somehow mistook so-said Chinaman for someone else?
生意归生意 迈克尔
Business is business, Michael.
不牵扯私人恩怨
It’s nothing personal.
我不会为了钱急眼
While I am not emotional about the money,
但我在摆平你搞出的烂摊子时
there is a price indebted to me
双手沾上了血
for the blood I’ve gotten on my hands
这个债要算在你头上
restoring order to the untidiness that you created,
而这价格 据你所说…
and that price, according to you…
四亿减去一亿三千万 那就是两亿七千万美元
400 minus 130… is 270 million dollars.
而且生意继续归我
And I’m keeping the business,
我要把你关进冻库
while you are getting in the freezer.
想从冻库出来
And you will make that transaction
就转账给我
if you want to get out of the freezer.
里面是零下二十五度
It is 25 below zero in there,
我猜你大概能撑一小时
so I assume you’ll last about an hour.
也就是说 别耍花样
That said, I wouldn’t fuck about,
因为手指脚趾可禁不起冻
because frostbite is very expensive on the fingers and toes,
所以要我是你 就会趁着手脚还能动
so I would type as quickly as possible
尽快转账
while you have the use of them.
你为你的轻率买♥♥完单后
After you’ve attended to that indiscretion,
就可以处理下你目光短浅
you can then deal with the next consequence
造成的后果了
of your shortsightedness.
我说过 我不会为了钱急眼
As stated, I am not emotional about the money.
但有人动了我的妻子
But I am emotional about the fact
我就会急眼了
that someone laid their hands on my wife.
我的妻子
My wife!
在这世上不管多少钱
No amount of money on God’s green earth
也不能弥补你对我妻子的侵犯 马修
can pay for that transgression, Matthew.
没有 为此…
No, for that…
我要一磅肉
I want a pound of flesh.
一磅肉
A pound of flesh?
我不在乎你从哪个部位割
It matters not to me where on your anatomy it is withdrawn from.
如果你没胆自己割
If you don’t have the stomach to take it for yourself,
大巴尼刀法纯熟
big Bunny here is very adept with a knife,
你也看到了 他穿得很厚实
and, as you can see, he’s dressed for the weather.
这块肉少了一分一毫
But a penny short or a gram shy…
冻库门就不会开
and that freezer door does not open.
明白了吗
Am I clear?
很好
Good.
-巴尼 -来了
– Bunny. – Incoming.
怎么 早餐又吃和牛吗 雷蒙德
What, is it Wagyu again for breakfast, Raymond?
你不准备把我介绍给
Aren’t you gonna introduce me
你这位有点吓人的神秘朋友吗
to your mysterious and slightly menacing friend?
那是干什么的 给我装钱的吗
What’s that for? Is that for my money?
我的钱呢 雷蒙德
Where’s my money, Raymond?
你的报酬在那儿
There’s your payment.
打开看看
Go on, take a look.
谢谢你 神秘的陌生人
Thank you, mysterious stranger.
真让人失望
Well, that’s disappointing,
这看起来不像两千万英镑
’cause that doesn’t look like 20 million pounds.
比那更有趣 你的保险措施
It’s more interesting than that, your insurance policy,
所有照片 所有尸体
all the photos, all the bodies,
所有秘密 所有脏料
all the skeletons, all the filth.
又不是独一份 亲爱的 我又不傻
It’s not the only one, darling. I’m not a mong.
你觉得里面是什么 白♥痴♥
What do you think’s in that, you fucking eejit?
马修的企图我们当然了如指掌
Of course we were aware of what Matthew was up to.
我们不是大白♥痴♥
We’re not complete fucking idiots.
我盯上你很久了 弗莱彻
I’ve been onto you for a long time, Fletcher.
我知道你一直跟踪迈克尔
I knew you’d been following Michael.
我们的工作很相似
They’re very similar, our jobs.
只不过我比你更专业
Only I’m better at it than you are.
我知道你那晚来
I knew when you came over that night that
只会待半个小时
you’d only be there for half an hour…
下午好 雷蒙德
Buenas tardes, Raymondo.
告诉我你多么聪明 想敲诈我们
to tell me how clever you are and try to blackmail us.
我有非常重要的消息要告诉你
I’ve got some very important information to impart to you,
雷蒙德
Raymond.
我也知道你无法拒绝
I also knew you couldn’t resist
一千五百英镑一瓶的纯麦威士忌
a £1500 single malt,
八十英镑的和牛牛排
an £80 Wagyu steak
还有最先进的
and a state-of-the-art smokeless barbie
可以暖脚的无烟烧烤
that even keeps your feet warm.
我喜欢户外烧烤
I love a barbie.
我向你保证
I promise you,
如果你不听会后悔的
you will regret this if you don’t hear it.
一瓶威士忌下肚
And when the Scotch got into your cold veins,
你就失去了你那敏锐的直觉
you lost the benefit of your sharp instincts.
太好了 再来一瓶
Goody. Another bottle.
你能让这位神秘先生放松吗
Can you tell the mysterious gentleman to relax?
因为我向你保证
Because I promise you,
你不听会后悔的
you will regret it if you don’t hear this.
-坐下 亲爱的 -我留你在那
– Sit down, my love. – See, I kept you there
是因为我需要知道马修和干眼的事
’cause I needed to know about Matthew and Dry Eye.
我们找了很久才找到你的保险措施
Took us a while to find your insurance policies.
邮箱公♥司♥
因为你是只淘气的松鼠 弗莱彻
‘Cause you’re a naughty squirrel, Fletcher.
弗莱彻 进屋脱鞋
Fletcher, shoes off inside.
是 妈妈
Yes, Mommy.
但我在你鞋里放上跟踪器就简单多了
But it was made a lot easier after I planted a tracker in your shoe.
在我们面前你永远都成不了掠食者 弗莱彻
You’re never gonna be a predator with us, Fletcher.
你永远都是猎物
You’re always gonna be prey.
好了
So that’s it.
三件事都完成了 我们两清了 对吧
Three strikes. We’re good, right?
回见
I’ll see you around.
无意冒犯 还是不要见了
With the greatest respect, I hope not.
弗莱彻 你刚说什么来着
Now, Fletcher, what were you saying?
不是乔治勋爵盯上了迈奇
It wasn’t Lord George that was after Mickey,
也不是干眼或马修
or Dry Eye, or Matthew.
你想知道是谁吗
Do you wanna know who it was?
我有照片
I’ve got photos.
好吧 给你三十秒
Right. You’ve got 30 seconds.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.

Fuck.
大主角 怎么了
Primetime, what is it, son?
教练 我们会帮你解决这件事
Coach, we’re gonna take care of this for you.
厄尼有个计划
Ernie’s got a plan.
你到底在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
迈克尔那事
The Michael situation.
我们会解决的
We’re gonna sort it.
大主角 听着 大主…
Primetime, listen… Prime…
老天
Jesus.
你还记得阿斯兰吧
Now, you remember Aslan, don’t you?
你塞进冰柜的年轻人
The young gentleman you kept in the freezer?
这是老阿斯兰
Well, this is Aslan Senior,
俄♥罗♥斯♥寡头
Russian oligarch.
前克格勃成员 做煤气管道生意发了家
Ex-KGB. Made all his money in gas pipes.
他唯一的儿子
And he’s extremely sad
从窗户跌下楼让他悲痛欲绝
that his one-and-only son fell out of a window.
见鬼
Shit.
雷蒙德 我担心上次他们没干成的事
And I fear that where they failed before, Raymond,
这次不会再失手了
they’re not gonna fail again.
你怎么知道这些
And how do you know all this?
因为有人把迈克尔的事
Because someone told them everything
统统告诉了他们
they want to know about Michael,
那个人就是我
and that someone is me.
继续
Go on.
我说我愿意有偿告诉他们迈克尔在哪里
So I said I’d tell them where Michael was for a price.
但他们要事成之后
But that money was pending till after,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!