Look, whatever’s gone on here,
我只想回去工作
I just need to get back to work.
如果你放我走 我就当什么都没发生过
If you let me go, I’ll just forget all about it.
我会马上送你回去工作的 朋友
I’ll have you back to work in short order, my friend.
我知道你是个记者
Now, I believe you’re a reporter.
我有件事想告诉你
And there’s something I wanna report to you.
好像在这段短暂的时间内
Now, it seems for this brief moment in time
我找到了进军电影业的门路
I’ve found my way into the film business,
昨晚 我制♥作♥了一部电影
and last night I made a film
主角是一头巨型农场猪
with an impressively sized farmyard pig.
早上好 先生 两杯茶
Morning, sir. Two cups of tea.
一杯加了糖 一杯没有
One with sugar, one without.
好了 你们走开吧 让我们单独聊聊
All right, lads, go on, give us a minute.
你的肩膀上方有些湿巾
There are some wet wipes there over your shoulder.
你的衣服也被整齐叠好 放在了椅子上
Your clothes are neatly folded there on the bench.
等你准备好了
Now, in due course,
你就会按下这台电脑的空格键
you’re gonna press the space bar on this computer
你就能见证你在这部电影中的戏份了
and you’re gonna witness your participation in said film.
我们昨晚给你下的那个药真是
Now, that little drug we gave you last night really…
让你兽♥性♥大发
loosened up your inhibitions, man.
你若是想阻止这个小小的创意作品
The only thing you’ll need to do
轰动整个社交媒体
to stop this little creative expression
你只用做一件事
from becoming a social media sensation
就是以后别再针对迈奇·皮尔森了
is lose any interest you have in the future of Mickey Pearson.
我先离开了 你自己收拾一下自己吧
I’m gonna leave you now to clean yourself up.
空格键 记住了 还有喝杯热茶
Space bar, yeah? Have a hot drink as well.
可能会让你更舒服点
It might make you feel a little bit better.
你昨晚累坏了
It was a fucking rough night for you.
观看愉快
Enjoy the show.
♪ 老麦克唐纳有座农场 咿呀咿呀呦 ♪
♪ Old MacDonald Had a farm, e-i-e-i-o ♪
♪ 他的农场里有头猪… ♪
♪ And on that farm he had a pig… ♪
他还好吗 教练
How’s your man, then, coach?
死不了
He’ll survive.
但我可不会选那头猪
Wouldn’t have been the pig I would have chosen, though.
我们都知道那是哪段
We know what bit that is.
我来挠挠你的肚子
Let me tickle that belly.
你可真淘气
You are so naughty.
-我的天 -我当时就在场 现在看还是很震撼
– Good Lord. – I mean, I was there and I’m still shocked.
为我尖叫吧 小猪
Squeal for me, piggy.
-他是我想的那个人吗 -是 当然是
– Is that who I think it is? – Yeah, it certainly is.
这是你设计的
And that’s your doing?
苹果酱呢
Where is that applesauce?
真是让人过目不忘 对吗
You can’t unsee it once you’ve seen it, can you?
是 完全忘不了 简直就是噩梦制♥造♥机
No, you can’t unsee it. It’s nightmare fuel.
要缠着我一辈子了
That will be with me forever.
那篇报道不会发布了
That story won’t be running.
好吧 还有一件事需要你做
Right. I’ve got one more thing I need you to do.
先打断一下 雷
Look, before you continue, Ray,
我训练这帮小伙是希望他们学好
I train lads to be good lads.
我不是混黑帮的
I’m not a fucking gangster.
我已经被迫做了些黑帮的事
Now, I’ve been forced to do some gangster things,
这都算了
that’s okay.
但我不是也不是什么要求都照做
But I’m not the gift that keeps on giving.
所以无意冒犯
So with the greatest respect,
这是我帮你做的最后一件事 到此为止
I’ll do this one last thing for you and then that’s it.
结束了
No más.
我帮你三次了 我不干了
Three strikes and I’m out.
-一切还好吗 教练 -不 厄尼 不好
– Everything all right, Coach? – No, Ernie, it isn’t.
你们得明白自己行为的严重性
You need to understand the severity of your actions.
戴夫 一小时
Dave, an hour.
好的 老大
Okay, boss.
苏格兰阿伯丁
尖峰鲜鱼公♥司♥
谢谢你的盛情招待
Thank you for the grand tour.
我心悦诚服
I’m a believer.
谢谢 伙计们
Thank you, chaps.
可以谈最后的价格了吗
Now, are we ready to finalize the numbers?
我们不是谈好了吗
We already have.
形势已经变了 迈克尔
The situation’s changed, Michael.
-市场变了 -怎么说
– The market’s changed. – How so?
你这桩生意的脱手价需要重新计算
The exit value of your business needs to be recalculated.
请详细点
Please, be specific.
好的
I will be.
你有十二处种植场地和一个分销网络 要价四亿
You’re asking 400 for 12 locations and a distribution network,
当时来看 这个价格很合理
which was a fair valuation at the time.
但现在 有一处场子位置被泄露
But when one of those locations was compromised,
其余场地的价值也受到了波及
the value of all those locations were compromised
这当然会影响价格
and this obviously affects the price.
你的大♥麻♥农场在YouTube上火了 迈克尔
Your skunk farm was a fucking viral sensation on YouTube, Michael.
等消息传到条子那去时 这也是迟早的事
And when Johnny Law starts sniffing, which he will,
所有场地都得停产
all of those locations will have to cease production
我看至少得十二个月
for, I’d say, at least 12 months
每年净损失一亿
at a cost of 100 million net P.A.,
这还没有算上人员流失 搬迁
before marking down the loss of staff,
和场地租金的费用
relocation and site rentals.
-你还在听我说吗 -是的 我在听
– You still with me? – Yes, I’m following.
至少需要三年
It will take at least three years
才能使你的供应分销和市场需求
to get your supply, distribution and demand
完全恢复
back to full capacity.
你的人力成本占一亿运营成本的四分之一
Your staffing costs are 25% of your 100 million operational cost,
也就是说接下来三年内 每年两千五百万
so that’s 25 million per annum for three annums.
场地租金每年一千五百万
And location rental at 15 million a year,
一亿两千万英镑就没了
that’s a 120 GBP bite right there.
你的单位经济效益遭受重创
Your unit economics have taken a hit,
以目前的不利形势
and forecasting out your top-line growth margin
预测你的营收增长率
in the current inimical climate,
据我估算 一个月前价值四亿的资产
I calculate what was worth 400 million a month ago
现在肯定大缩水到一亿三千万了
must now be valued at an anemic,130.
重点不是第一块倒地的多米诺骨牌 迈克尔
You see, it’s not about the first domino that fell, Michael.
而是最后一块
It’s about the last.
请
Please.
我喜欢你 迈克尔 你是个好人
I like you, Michael. You’re a good chap.
如果你想让我帮你摆脱现在的困境
And if you want me to help you out of this hole you’ve found yourself in,
我今天就能付给你一亿美元
I can pay you 100 million dollars today.
这价不低了 而且现在就能付给你
It’s a good offer and it’s real,
我愿意这么做 因为我是你的朋友
and I’ll do this because I’m your friend.
我的会计一小时内就能转账
My accountant can transfer the fee within the hour.
我喜欢你把这事比成多米诺骨牌
I like your domino analogy.
我的问题是 谁推倒了第一块多米诺骨牌
The question I ask is, who tumbled the first domino?
恐怕这不是我关心的 也不关我的事 迈克尔
I’m afraid that’s not my concern or my business, Michael.
恕我顶触
At the risk of contradicting you,
这绝对关你的事 你肯定也关心
it is very much your business, and certainly your concern.
只是你犯了一个错误
Only you made one mistake.
是什么
That being?
你似乎在把我当傻子耍
You seem to have mistaken me for some kind of a cunt.
请容我向你介绍第一块多米诺骨牌
Let me introduce you to the first domino.
有点戏剧化了 不是吗
It’s a tad dramatic, isn’t it,
冻库里的尸体
corpses in freezers?
这人是谁
Who is this man?
他和我说的事又有什么关系
What’s he got to do with anything that I’m talking about?
我就当你是在否认
I take it with that statement you are in denial
和这个被冻起来的中国佬有某种关系
of so-said relationship with this frozen Chinaman?
我当然否认
Well, of course I’m in denial of it.
我和这个死掉的冷冻中国佬没有任何关系
I don’t have relationships with dead, frozen Chinamen.
事已至此就别再抵赖了 马修
Best not to be glib at this time in the proceedings, Matthew.
不用费心找你的摩萨德蟹了
Don’t bother looking for your Mossad crabs.
这里是鱼市
This is a fish market.
他们找到归宿了
They have found a home.
说真的 我不认识那个人
To be clear, I do not know that man.
我来告诉你结局该是怎么样的
I’ll tell you how this plays out.
你会溺死
You will drown
然后我的摩萨德蟹会吃了你