你想对我做什么可怕的事情都行
You can do all kinds of horrible things to me if you want.
我甚至可能很享受
I might even enjoy them.
但你们可能得离开这个国家 再也不能回来
But you’d have to leave the country and never come back.
所以故事是结束了吗 弗莱彻
So is that the story over now, Fletcher?
整个故事 说这么多都是为了引出下一章
All this, this whole buildup, was leading to this next part.
这就是你之前问的新闻
This is the news that you were asking about before.
准备好了吗
Ready?
马修
Matthew.
他从迈克尔那买♥♥来的生意
He’s gonna need some people to run his business here
总需要人来经营 是吧
when he buys it from Michael, right?
他需要一个可靠的帮手 某个跟你一样的人
He’s gonna need a reliable pair of hands, someone like you.
他为什么没请你呢 雷蒙德
So why didn’t he ask you, Raymond?
我不知道 与我无关
I don’t know. It’s none of my business.
我告诉你吧 因为
Because, I’ll tell you,
他已经有了心仪的人选
he already had someone earmarked for the role.
干眼 他答应给干眼这份工作
Dry Eye. He promised Dry Eye the job,
但干眼必须要压低
but only if Dry Eye helped drive down
迈奇这桩生意的价格
the price of Mickey’s business.
是马修告诉了干眼
You see, it was Matthew who told Dry Eye
迈奇的农场在哪
the location of Mickey’s farm,
这样他就能偷了他的白寡妇超级奶酪
so he could steal his white widow super cheese
制♥造♥麻烦 降低它的市场价值
to cause ripples and reduce the market value.
所以接下来茨奥
And that is why Phuc, in turn,
找了那些喝果汁 长痘痘的肌肉小伙去把事办了
got those juice-swilling, acne-backed muscle Marys to do the job.
是马修
It was Matthew
设计了这么一个大局
who set this whole train of events off.
但他没有想到的是…
But what he did not plan on, you see…
去你的 你这个老贱♥人♥
Fuck you, you old cunt!
我会去你坟头撒尿的
I’ll piss on your grave.
干眼
…was Dry Eye…
杀了乔治勋爵
killing Lord George.
现在干眼再也不想对马修卑躬屈膝了
Now, Dry Eye does not want to be subservient to Matthew anymore.
不想对任何人卑躬屈膝
Doesn’t wanna be subservient to anyone.
结局会是这样
This is how it’s gonna play out.
你退出
You’re gonna back the fuck off
我全盘接收
and I’m gonna take it all.
干眼喜欢权力的味道 但不喜欢马修
Dry Eye likes the smell of power and does not like Matthew.
所以 这条小龙需要有人稍稍点拨他一下
So, the little dragon needed a gentle reminder
让他知道谁才是真正主事的人
of who was really running things.
你刚进这个戏水池才两分钟
You’ve been in this paddling pool for two minutes.
而我已经在满是鲨鱼的海里游泳二十年了
I’ve been swimming in the ocean with the sharks for 20 years.
我来告诉你结局该是怎么样的
I’ll tell you how this plays out.
你会溺死
You will drown…
然后我的摩萨德蟹会吃了你
and then my Mossad crabs will eat you.
摩萨德为以色列情报机构
摩萨德蟹
亲爱的 这就是我想要两千万的原因
And this, my love, is why I want
这钱是我辛辛苦苦赚来的
my hard-earned 20 million pounds.
因为我不仅知道
Because not only do I know exactly
迈奇的生意是怎么运作的
how Mickey’s business operates,
我还知道他想要出手卖♥♥给的人
but I also know that the very man he’s trying to sell it to
想要逼他低价卖♥♥出
is trying to force him into selling it on the cheap
并间接引发了一场战争
and has indirectly started a war.
所以我觉得你应该
So, you see, I think you should be
把我当做你值得信赖的军师
calling me your trusted consigliere,
或是说你的幕后间谍
or your spy behind the lines,
如果你愿意的话 也可以叫作情报侦察员
your intellectual reconnaissance, if you prefer.
你真有一手
I’m impressed.
你肯定知道得比我多
You certainly know more than I do.
我不仅很意外你知道这么多
I’m impressed not only by your information,
还很意外你的想象力如此丰富
but by your imagination.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
所以给你七十二小时
So you’ve got 72 hours.
重申一遍 要是我有什么不测
And I would just reiterate that if anything happens to me,
我已经做好了保险措施
I do have my insurance policy in place.
所有东西都会到大戴夫那 然后再由他公开
Everything will go to Big Dave, and from him to the public,
至于你 我的亲爱的 会被送上火星
and you, my love, will go to Mars.
所以我强烈建议 把钱付了
So, strong recommendation, just pay up
然后看着我抛着飞吻消失在落日的余晖之中 好吗
and watch me recede into the sunset blowing kisses, yes?
好吧 该开门送客了 你这个黑杂种
Well, then, time to use the door, you black bastard.
真是笑话 是吧 我又不是黑人
Well, that’s just silly, isn’t it, ’cause I’m not black.
没错 但你的灵魂是黑的 你这个黑心贱♥人♥
No, but your fucking soul is, you dark cunt.
从我家滚出去 因为我要睡觉了
Now, out of my house, ’cause I’m going to bed.
我能和你一起吗
Can I come with you?
不能 但你可以去吸一吸
No, but you can go smoke the exhaust pipe
你的灵车后面排气管的尾气
in the back of your hearse.
不管怎样我都要射的
I might come anyway.
你会听到我在黑暗中自♥慰♥
You’ll just hear me scratching about in the dark,
最后射在手帕上
wanking into a hanky.
好了 两千万
All right, so, 20 million.
你有七十二小时 开始计时
You’ve got 72 hours, starting now.
时间滴滴答答不等人
Ticktock, ticktock.
我走了
And I’m gone.
滴答
Ticktock.
他刚走
He’s just left.
他自认为很聪明
He thinks he’s very clever.
从大戴夫开始
Start with Big Dave.
这件事就你我知道 哈米
Now, you keep this between you and me, Hammy,
但弗莱彻和我一直有联♥系♥
but Fletcher’s been in touch.
他说他有我们需要的东西
He says he’s got what we need.
小心点 老大 谁出价高弗莱彻就给谁
Careful, boss. Fletcher’s ass belongs to the highest bidder.
是 他说他要十五万
Yeah. He says he wants 150 grand.
但如果货真价实 就是整整一周的独家新闻
But if it’s proper, it’s worth a whole week’s exclusive.
他手上究竟有什么料
Well, what does he have exactly?
他现在只是在卖♥♥关子
He was just tickling me nuts,
但他说想要周六见面
but he says he wants to meet Saturday.
所以留出时间来
So keep it free.
编辑办公室
是 马上
Yeah, pronto.
你不能停在这 伙计 把车移走
You can’t park there, mate. Move the van.
别担心 朋友 我们马上就走
Don’t worry, friend. We’ll be gone in a minute.
日报
正门 总部
我们做的不是报纸 我们做的是猎杀运动
We’re not a newspaper. We’re a blood sport.
拉斯 把车移开
Russ. Move the van.
我在处理了 老板
I’m on it, boss.
移走 快点
Move it. Now.
我说了马上就走
I said in a minute.
蠢货
Spunk bubble.
快把车给我开走
Get rid of the fucking van.
我警告你 拉斯会空手道
I’m warning you, Russ does karate.
小心点 伙伴们
Careful, boys.
拉斯会空手道
Russ does karate.
拉斯 你要是识趣的话
Russ, if you know what’s good for you,
马上到车上去
get in the car now.
抱歉 老大 我只是蓝带
Sorry, boss. I’m only a blue belt.
你这个胆小鬼
You melt.
怎么 现在是要拍YouTube视频吗
Now what? We’re making a YouTube movie? Eh?
霹雳舞
Break dancing?
我警告你们 我可是有权有势
I’m warning you. I’m fucking powerful.
我们都知道
We know all that.
你不如到车后座和我们仔细说说吧
Why don’t you tell us all about it in the back of the van?
我不去 我才不…不
I’m not going. I’m not fucking… No!
该死的…不
Fucking… No.
把他弄上去
Get him in there.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
好吧 好吧
Well, well, well.
你没事了 大戴夫
You’re all right, Big Dave.
你现在安全了
You’re in safe hands now.
-不必慌张 好吧 -你是谁
– No need to panic, okay? – Who are you?
现在不用担心这个
Don’t worry about that right now.
听着…
Look…
听着 不管发生了什么