马修说得不是很溜 而且是粤语
Matthew’s not that fluent. And it’s Cantonese.
照着读吧 自己润色
Just go with it and fill in the blanks.
开拍
And action.
都是迈克尔的错 怪他
It’s all on Michael. He’s to blame.
这样做一点也不明智
That is not a smart move.
别跟我说什么怎么做明智
Don’t tell me what a smart move is.
你说什么
I beg for your pardon.
你听得很清楚
You heard me perfectly well.
迈克尔这么做会有好果子吃的
There will be repercussions for Michael’s actions.
你觉得现在你说了算吗
You think you’re running things, do you?
别碰我的老鼠毛
Don’t stroke my mouse hair.
老鼠毛又是什么意思
What does “mouse hair” mean?
我觉得他是想说别破坏我的交易
Yeah, I think what he means is don’t jeopardize my deal,
但我承认这句确实让人摸不着头脑
but I admit that one’s a bit of a googly.
然后马修开始乱说
Then Matthew loses it a bit
翻译就完全让人看不懂了
and his translation goes completely out of the window.
什么春天 什么毛衣的
Something about springtime and sweaters.
我觉得他想说的是他很不开心
I think what he means is he’s upset.
然后干眼说了什么
And then Dry Eye says something,
某个傻♥逼♥
但是有个傻♥逼♥突然跑到我前面
but some cunt moved in front of me,
所以我没拍到那部分
so I didn’t get that either.
你的粤语烂透了
Your Cantonese is dog shit,
所以这句我就说英语吧
so I’m gonna say this in English
而且我只说一遍
and I’m gonna say it once,
给我听好了 鲁本斯坦
so listen to me, Rubenstein.
结局会是这样
This is how it’s gonna play out.
你退出
You’re gonna back the fuck off…
我全盘接收
and I’m gonna take it all.
你还得向我表示敬意
And you will pay me my respect.
你也看到了 我就拍了这么多
And there you have it. That’s all I’ve got.
抱歉 节目演完了
Sorry. Show’s over.
但我觉得已经很清楚了
But I think it’s quite clear
他们不仅仅是麻将牌友 对吧
that they’re not just mah-jongg partners, are they?
对吧
Mm?
并不是一切都清楚了 弗莱彻
Not all of that was clear, Fletcher.
按你的说法
I mean, according to you,
我们已经知道马修想买♥♥断迈克尔
we already know Matthew wants to buy Michael out.
-这算什么新闻 -别担心 亲爱的
– So why is that news? – Oh, don’t you worry, my darling.
我们会说到新闻的
We are gonna come to the news.
我正要说到高♥潮♥的地方
I’m approaching my climax.
干眼
Dry Eye.
我相信你会让迈克尔·皮尔森付出代价的
I trust you will make Michael Pearson pay for this.
你现在是龙首了
You are the dragon head now.
巩固自己的地位
Solidify your position.
我会的 叔叔
It will be done, Uncle.
干眼如愿以偿得以高升 对吧 雷蒙德
So Dry Eye got the upgrade he was after, didn’t he, Raymond?
问题在于 既然他现在当上了大哥
The question is, what was he gonna do with it
他打算做些什么
now that he’s Billy Big Bollocks?
给我十分钟 雷
Give me ten minutes, Ray.
是 老大
Boss.
维多利亚公主
喂 罗莎
Hello, Ros.
今晚是约会之夜
It’s date night tonight,
九点 我们俩 河滨餐厅
9:00 P.M., you and I, River Cafe.
九点吗 我会准时到的
Nine o’clock? I’ll be there.
我们打烊了
We’re closed.
挂电♥话♥
Hang up.
不要
No.
我叫你把电♥话♥挂了
Hang the fucking phone up.
谁在说话
Who’s there?
罗莎 是谁
Ros, who’s there?
你怎么来了 干眼
What you doing here, Dry Eye?
越来越紧张了 对吧
It’s warming up now, isn’t it?
那时候 我猜你们还不知道
At this point, I’m guessing that you didn’t even know
乔治勋爵已经死了
that Lord George was dead yet,
更别说干眼想干什么了
let alone what Dry Eye was up to.
你好 干眼 有何贵干
Hello, Dry Eye. What do you want?
吃硬糖吗
Fancy a boiled sweet?
-不吃 -随你的便
– No. – Suit yourself.
他是谁
Who the fuck was he?
我不是很确定接下来发生了什么
I’m not exactly sure what happened next,
因为你们俩成功地甩掉了我
because you two managed to give me the slip.
他们抓了罗莎兰 联♥系♥罗格
They got Rosalind. Call Roger.
太好了 再来一瓶
Oh, goody. Another bottle.
等下 你在场
Hold on. You were there?
对 我当然在场
Yeah. Of course I was there.
他不接电♥话♥ 或许你应该系好安全带
He’s not picking up. Maybe you should put your seat belt on.
我来打给罗莎兰 我来吧
Yeah, let me call Rosalind. Let me do it.
我来弄 你看着路
I got it. Just watch the road.
罗莎兰 别紧张
Now, Rosalind, don’t be alarmed,
但你要跟我走一趟
but you’re gonna come with me
直到我跟你丈夫把事情都谈妥了
until I can resolve all these issues with your husband.
我哪里都不去
I’m not going anywhere.
她不接电♥话♥ 就一直在响
She’s not picking up. It’s just ringing.
-妈的 -我们要不开慢一点
– Fuck. – I mean, we could just slow down a little bit.
妈的
Fuck!
你也清楚的
You know how it works.
你要么乖乖跟我走
You either come with me or Tony here
要么这位托尼就押着你跟我走
is gonna make you come with me.
你在我的屋檐下 我的办公室里
You’re in my office under my roof.
你无权命令托尼做任何事
It’s not your position for Tony to do anything
除了让他从哪来滚回哪去
other than to fuck off back from whence he came.
托尼
Tony.
那是什么 镇纸吗
What’s that? Is that a paperweight?
你那么说真是有意思
Funny you should say that.
原来有点重量的东西都能当镇纸
Turns out anything with weight can be a paperweight.
-你打算用它干什么 -取决于你们 不是吗
– What are you gonna do with it? – Well, that’s up to you, isn’t it?
你们可以照我说的 滚出门去
Either you do as I tell you to and use the door,
不然我就一枪爆了托尼的头
or I’m gonna shoot fat Tony right between the eyes.
你也看到了 这枪只有两发子弹
You see, this gun’s only got two bullets,
所以我也不浪费唇舌了
so I’m not gonna fuck about illustrating its significance.
你最好相信我
You’re gonna have to trust me on that.
另一个选项还是有点必然的
The alternative is a little bit absolute.
我得纠正下你的语法
I’m gonna have to check your grammar on that.
必然不会只是”有点”
It can’t be just a little bit absolute.
要么是 要么不是
It either is or it isn’t.
不管怎样 我已经没有耐心了
Whatever it is, I’ve lost my patience.
我告诉你 我会扣下扳机
I’m telling you, I will squeeze this trigger
托尼就归西了
and Tony will be no more.
托尼
Tony.
听我的 蠢货 你敢往前踏一步
Listen to me, cunt. You take one step forward,
这就是你这辈子最后一步
it’ll be the last fucking step you ever take.
托尼 动手
Tony, get on it.
你♥他♥妈♥敢
I fucking dare you.
你冷静点
Just calm down.
我这就走
I’m leaving.
你的两发子弹都打完了吧
I guess that’s your two bullets, eh?
罗莎兰
Rosalind!
罗莎兰
Rosalind!
趴着别动
Stay fucking still!
你好啊 宝贝
Hello, babe.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello, love.
所以你这故事的高♥潮♥
So you’re basing your whole crescendo
全是基于你的想象
on a figment of your imagination.
我这故事的高♥潮♥全是基于对前情的总结
I’m basing my whole crescendo on the sum of its parts.
抛开几个小细节不谈 把这个劲爆故事
A few minor details aside, I wouldn’t have any trouble at all
卖♥♥给大戴夫一点问题也没有
selling this juicy peach of a drama to Big Dave.
他会激动地射在自己的内♥裤♥上
He’d cream his fucking panties.
你这么聪明 肯定不会勒索我们 弗莱彻
You’re too smart to be blackmailing us, Fletcher.
对 很明显我已经采取预防措施了
Yes, yes, and obviously I’ve taken precautionary measures.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!