我在找了 等一下 见鬼
I’m trying. Just give me a second. Fuck.

Ray?
我能用下你的卫生间吗 就尿个尿
Can I use your toilet? Just a pee-pee?
弗莱彻 进屋脱鞋
Fletcher, shoes off inside.
把鞋子留在门边
Leave them by the door.
是 妈妈
Yes, Mommy.
来啊 兄弟 你的速度呢 兄弟
Come on, bruv. Where’s your pace, brother?
你还能再跑快点
You can do better than that.
废物
Wanker.
快点 巴尼 别浪费时间了
Come on, Bunny, stop fucking about.
看看你出汗出的 兄弟
Look at you sweat, bruv.
差一点 差一点 差一点
Nearly there. Nearly there. Nearly there.
把腿抬起来啊 加油 兄弟
Lift those legs up. Come on, bro.
你今天应该穿跑鞋出门的 兄弟
You should have brought your running shoes today, bro.
为参加奥♥运♥会练练腿脚
Trying out for the Olympics, are we?
这是飞人博尔特 加油啊 飞人
It’s fucking Usain Bolt. Come on, Usain.
手♥机♥
Phone.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
我现在能回家了吗
Can I go home now?
当然可以 亲爱的 当然
Course you can, darling. Course you can.
有问题吗 雷
Is there a problem here, Ray?
我不知道
I don’t know.
有问题吗 弗莱彻
Is there a problem here, Fletcher?
完全没有
I see no problem at all.
我忘记洗手了
I forgot to wash my hands.
下次来先打声招呼
Next time call first.
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, guv.
你没有听见一点风声
And you haven’t heard a whisper?
丢了这么多叶子 怎么会没有一点消息
How can so much bush go missing and nobody know nothing?
说实话我什么都没听说 教练
Ah, I’ve heard nothing, Coach, honestly.
街上没什么风声 但你知道吗
Nothing on the street. But you know what?
有个叫迈奇·皮尔森的老头
There is this geezer called Mickey Pearson.
-迈奇·皮尔森是谁 -你知道他的
– Who the fuck is Mickey Pearson? – Ah, you know him.
他是做叶子生意的 一个狠角色
He runs the bush game. He’s a horrible cunt.
最好别招惹他
You don’t wanna step on his toes.
但你的人不可能去撬他的车
But there’s no way your lads jimmied their way into his car,
所以你不用担心这个问题
so I wouldn’t concern yourself with that.
好 你知道去哪里找我 查撒
All right, you know where to find me, Chasa.
帮我留意消息
Keep your ear to the ground.
大主角 你进去
Primetime, in you get.
厄尼
Ernie.
你知道那个中国人叫什么了吗
Did you get that Chinese fella’s name?
-茨奥[福] -什么
– Phuc. – What?
茨奥 和”操”很像 但是”茨”开头
Phuc, like “Fuck” With a “Ph.”
别跟我来道上那套 厄尼 他住在哪里
Don’t get street with me, Ernie. Where does he live?
-克罗伊登的富人区 -把绳子放下
– Posh part of Croydon. – Drop the rope.
克罗伊登没有富人区
There is no posh part of Croydon.
-相对而言 好吗 -厄尼 你在做什么
– It’s comparative, innit? – Oi, Ernie, what are you doing?
你为什么不来训练 你这黑贱♥人♥
Why aren’t you training, you black cunt?
这就我一个人
I’m on my own here.
他是不是刚叫我黑贱♥人♥
Did he just call me a black cunt?
-是的 -他不能那么说 那是种族歧视
– Yes, he did. – He can’t do that. That’s racist.
但你是黑人 也是贱♥人♥ 厄尼
But, you are black and you are a cunt, Ernie.
这是事实
Those are the facts.
我觉得大主角不关心你的种族
I don’t think Primetime cares what race you run in.
我是黑人
The fact that I’m black
和我是不是贱♥人♥没关系
has nothing to do with the fact I’m a cunt.
他没说黑人是贱♥人♥ 厄尼
He didn’t say black people were cunts, Ernie.
他只是说你
He was being specific to you.
二者之间毫无关联
One has nothing to do with the other.
并且更进一步而言 如果我没搞错的话
And I’d go a step further, if I’m not mistaken,
这么叫你一种亲昵的表现
and say it was a term of familiar affection.
大主角是吉普赛人
Primetime’s a Gypsy.
但我不会叫他吉普赛贱♥人♥
I wouldn’t call him a pikey cunt.
干嘛不叫 也许他不介意
Why not? He might be very understanding.
当然 必须是出于朋友之情
Only if it comes from a place of love, of course.
现在说回眼前这件事
Now, back to the issue at hand.
我需要那个中国人的地址 好吗
I need that Chinese geezer’s address, okay?
明早给你 教练
You’ll have it by the morning, coach.
-好伙计 -还有 教练…
– Good lad. – And, coach…
-什么 -我有个好消息
– What? – I’ve got some good news.
-什么 -我知道我们拿了谁的大♥麻♥了
– What? – I found out whose weed we took.
操♥你♥妈♥的现在才说
And now you fucking tell me!
我让你们停了吗
Did I say stop?
厄尼 这不是
Ernie, this is not the fucking time
藏着掖着的时候了
to keep your cards close to your chest.
告诉我他的名字不是迈奇·皮尔森
Just tell me his name isn’t Mickey Pearson.
天呐 教练 你也是吉普赛人吗
Blimey, coach, are you a Gypsy too?
你用茶叶渣和水晶球占卜出来了吗
You been reading tea leaves, got a crystal ball?
这可不是好消息 厄尼
That is not good news, Ernie.
背上巨大的暴♥力♥人情
Mickey Pearson is terrible news
迈奇·皮尔森绝不是好消息
in the face of a violent and expensive debt.
我是来见你的老大的
I’m here to see your boss.
有什么话就说吧
Feel free to talk.
我那些蠢孩子们去你们地盘闹了事
I gather you’re the consigliere of the outfit
我猜你就是这个组织的顾问吧
that my boys were stupid enough to fuck around with.
我想代表他们为这件事道歉
On that note, I’d like to extend my apologies on their behalf.
我那些孩子 很天真
My boys, they’re naive,
他们以前都过着苦日子 现在刚有点起色
they’ve had hard lives and they’re just starting to come good,
但他们是我的人 这事是我的责任
but they’re my lads, my responsibility,
所以应该由我为他们的行为负责
so it’s me that should be accountable for their actions.
我可以把你们的货物还给你们
Now, I can return your goods,
但我无法弥补他们给你们带来的不便
but I can’t return the inconvenience,
浪费的时间 还有各种麻烦
the time, the fucking headache.
所以我愿意向你们效忠
And so I offer you my loyalty,
做出承诺 奉献我的时间
my word, my time,
直到人情还清为止
until that debt is settled.
我会作出补偿 但请放过我的人
I’ll make amends, but just leave me lads alone.
首先 我要知道
First of all, I’m gonna need to know
你的人是怎么知道
how your lads got the information
我们农场的位置的
about where our farm was sited,
因为这不是人人都知道的事情
’cause that’s not common knowledge.
只有攻克了这一关 我们才能继续谈
Once we’ve overcome that little challenge, then we can talk.
我的诚意不止如此
Well, I can do better than that.
他的名字是茨奥 茨开头
His name is Phuc, but it’s spelled with a “Ph,”
听起来像是操奥
so it sounds like “fu-uck.”
是操奥吗
So it’s Phu-uc?
什么 对 差不多吧
What? Yeah, something like that.
总之 农场的事是他搞出来的
Anyway, he’s the kid that gave us the skunk farm job.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
对 我们以前见过 是不是 操奥 茨奥
Yeah, we’ve met before, haven’t we, Phu-uc… Phuc?
-是那个 -操奥吗
– That’s the one. – Phu-uc?
-茨奥 -茨奥
– Phuc. – Phuc.

All right.
别做蠢事 好吗 小子
Don’t do anything stupid, now, son, right?
你怎么知道地址的
How did you know the location?
我需要我的吸入器
I need my inhaler.
行啊 马上
Yeah, in a minute.
你得告诉我你怎么知道我们农场的位置的
I need you to tell me how you knew the location of our farm.
我跟踪你们好几个月了 干眼知道地址
I’ve been trailing you for months. Dry Eye was given the address.
我喘不上气 我需要吸入器 求你了
I can’t breathe! I need it, please.
行 茨奥 赶紧冷静下来
All right, Phuc. Calm the fu-uck down.
好 给 镇定一点 我♥操♥
Right, here, steady yourself. For fuck’s sake.
把他解开
Sort him out.

All right.
来 来 看着我
Here, here, look at me.
-你还好吗 -还好
– You all right? – Yeah.
-你的吸入器呢 -在那里
– Where’s your inhaler? – There.
行 给 吸一口
Right, here, take a blim.
好孩子 行了 小子 你还好吗
Now, good boy. There you go, son. You all right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!