这是他们的大楼
This is their building.
等安全警卫来,我们再作解释
We’ll wait for Security to come, and we’ll just explain.
他们会听的,帮我们俩解释
They’ll love that! Explain for both of us.
等等
Wait.
等等
Wait.
别引起注意,假装出来散步
We don’t want to draw any attention. We’re just out for a stroll.
跑呀
Run.
我们进不去的
We can’t fit down there!
– 你想甩掉我吗? – 我对你没有责任
– Are you trying to ditch me? – I’m not responsible…
刚刚先跑的可不是我
I’m not the one who started running!
惹出这场祸的也不是我
Yeah, well, I’m not the one that started this…
– 快上去 – 我在努力了
– Get up there! – I’m going!
爬 爬
Climb. Climb.
面对恶犬,你能有什么风度
So where’s your modesty around attack dogs?
闭嘴,蠢狗
Shut up! Stupid fucking dogs.
我想一下,我先走
Let me guess. I go first.
– 一千块就这么泡汤了 – 你的鞋值一千元
– There goes $1,404040. – Your shoes cost $1,404040?
那只鞋,是的
That one did.
走吧
Here, come on.
小心钉子跟老鼠
Watch out for nails and rats.
什么?
What?
应该有防火梯才对
There should be a fire escape.
好极了
That’s classic.
为什么是我?
Why me?
你是谁?
Who are you?
尼可拉斯·范沃顿
Nicholas Van Orton.
你什么身份,沙皇吗?
What are you, a tsar or something?
好吧
All right.
要是我们从这里跳下去
I think, if we drop from here,
垃圾堆可以减低冲力
the garbage will break our fall.
我不认为
I think not.
小心
Be careful!
看什么看
What the fuck are you looking at?
可恶
Oh, shit.
麻烦给我两个人的桌子
Table for two, please.
我们要去那里
Where are we going?
那栋光鲜的大楼,就在不远处
That tall, bright building? It’s right near there.
你没事吧,小姐
Everything okay, miss?
没事,你好
Yeah. How are you doing?
旧金山迷人之处
San Francisco’s finest.
我可以把这个丢在那里?
Is there some place I could throw this?
桌边有个垃圾桶
There’s a waste basket beside the desk.
我这儿应该有干净衬衫给你换
I think I have a fresh sweatshirt for you somewhere.
太好了
That’d be great.
你都没有问我的名字呢
You know, you’ve never even asked me my name.
饭店经理说你名叫克莉丝汀娜
The maitre d’ said your name was Christine.
好吧
Oh, right.
我帮你叫辆计程车
I guess I’ll call you a cab.
– 你办公室有没有淋浴设备 – 有
– You got a shower in your office? – Yeah.
你是个运动员吗?
You an athlete or something?
不,我是基金经理人 我把钱从甲地挪到乙地
No, I’m an investment banker. I move money from one place to another.
你介意我冲个澡吗?
Actually, would you mind if I just quickly rinsed off?
不会
No.
– 有没有毛巾可以让我用 – 有,在门后边
– Is there a towel I could use? – Yeah, it’s behind the door.
– 我马上好 – 没问题
– Oh. I’ll just be a second. – No problem.
我认识城市俱乐部的老板
Listen, I know the owner of the City Club.
我可以帮你跟他打声招呼
I’d be happy to give him a call if you’d like.
免了,这反正是个烂工作 我反应过度
Don’t. It was a shitty job anyway. I overreacted.
我..
I, uh…
要跟你招认一件事
I have a confession to make.
有人出四百元叫我对你恶作剧 故意泼饮料在你身上
Someone gave me $44040 to spill drinks on you as a practical joke.
真的,他们说什么?
Really? And what did they say?
他们出价三百元,我要价四百 他们说穿灰色法兰绒西装那人
They said 34040, I said 4, they said “The guy in the grey flannel suit.”
我好像说 穿灰色法兰绒西装那帅哥吗?
I think I said “The attractive guy in the grey flannel suit?”
范沃顿先生 我担心你不会回来了
Mr Van Orton. I was afraid you weren’t going to make it back.
– 你好 – 范沃顿先生,我是玛丽亚,有要紧事
– Hello? – Mr Van Orton? It’s Maria.
– 我会给你打电♥话♥ – 现在几点了
– I thought I should call. – What time is it?
十一点 我擅自更改你的开会时间了
It’s 11.00. I rescheduled your meeting with Allison and Dietrich.
不必,我一小时内到
No, I’ll be in there in an hour.
我把我的公事包 忘在蒙哥马利街一四零一九号♥
Can you… I left my briefcase at 14019 Montgomery Street.
请你帮我查查失物招领处好吗?
Can you check with Lost and Found, please?
安森·贝尔进城了,住在丽池饭店 他要求今晚跟你吃饭
Anson Baer is at the Ritz Carlton. He’s requesting dinner.
这个再看看吧
We’ll see about that.
日航酒店来电说 柜台有你的美国运通卡
And the Hotel Nikko called to say they have your American Express card.
你昨晚忘在那里的吗?
You left it there last night?
– 要不要我派人… – 不必,把电♥话♥给我
– Should I send someone? – Give me the number.
– 555-1111 – 我再给你回电
– 5551111. – I’ll call you back.
– 早安,这是日航酒店 – 我是尼可拉斯·范沃顿
– Hotel Nikko. – This is Nicholas Van Orton.
– 听说我的美国运通卡在这里 – 是的,范沃顿先生,一切都就绪了
– You have my American Express card? – Yes, everything’s in order.
房♥里的酒跟花都准备好了
There will be wine and flowers in the room,
是吗? 有个女子来电说她会晚一点到
and a young woman phoned to say she’s en route but running late.
这个女子有没有留下姓名?
Did the young woman leave her name?
– 我不清楚 – 好吧,谢谢你
– I’m sure I don’t know. – Of course you don’t. Thank you.
抱歉,我的错
Sorry. My fault.
范沃顿先生,欢迎回来
Ah, Mr Van Orton. Welcome back.
来
Here we go.
我们见过吗?
Have we met?
应该见过
I believe so.
请你在这里签个名
If you’ll just sign here, on this signature card.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我的钥匙呢?
My key?
难道没有钥匙给我吗?
Don’t I get a key?
– 我昨晚不是已经给你了 – 不,你没给过我
– Didn’t I give you one last night? – No, I don’t think so.
很好,有一套
Cute. That’s very cute.
这边请
– This way, sir. – Thank you.
祝你住宿愉快
Have a nice stay.
(尼可拉斯·范沃顿)
(尼可拉斯·范沃顿)
整理房♥间
Housekeeping.
请你晚一点再来好吗?
Could you come back a little later?
谢谢
Thank you, sir.
红灯禁止转弯
可恶
Where the fuck is he?
– 天啊 – 你为何跟踪我?
– Jesus! – Why are you following me?
什么话 我没跟踪你,我只是在开车呀
What are you talking about? I’m not following you, I’m just driving.
– 我做什么,不干♥你♥的事 – 安森·贝尔是”游戏”吗?
– Whatever I’m doing is none… – Is Anson Baer “The Game”?
是不是? 老弟,离我远一点,滚开
– Is that what this is all about? – Look, buddy, back off, huh?
很好,够狠
Oh, that’s cute. That’s really cute.
这游戏用的是真枪实弹吗?
I suppose “The Game” uses real bullets, huh?
天啊
Jesus Christ!
好吧,我是个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 有人雇我来监视你
All right, I’m a private investigator. Somebody hired me to keep tabs on you.
谁,是谁雇你来的
Who hired you? Who hired you?
– 范沃顿先生 – 玛丽亚,联络萨瑟兰
– Mr Van… – Maria, get hold of Sutherland.
请他马上到丽池饭店跟我碰面
Have him meet me at the Ritz Carlton. I’m on my way.
– 发生了什么事? – 跟我来,山姆
– What’s happened? – Follow me, Sam.
尼克,真是意想不到
Nicholas. This is unexpected.
你以为就因为你出版童书
Now, do you really believe that just because you publish children’s books,
大家就会在乎我的名誉吗?
people will care about my reputation?
你尽管刊出我乳♥头♥戴金环 跟袋鼠队长鸡♥奸♥的照片
You can have pictures of me wearing nipple rings fucking Captain Kangaroo,
他们唯一在乎的是股票
they only care about the stock!
股价究竟涨或跌
And whether that stock is up or down!
– 爹地 – 没事,亲爱的
– Daddy? – It’s all right.
你把康拉德扯进这游戏真没良心
And the fact that you bring Conrad into this juvenile game is unconscionable.
– 你说完了没有 – 没有,我还没说完
– Are you finished? – No, I’m not finished.
我要你见我的律师,山姆·萨瑟兰
Meet my attorney, Samuel Sutherland.
你们两个有事要谈
The two of you have something to talk about.
我们今早见过了 我已签下终止合作的合约
We met this morning. I signed the termination contract for Baer/Grant.
我接受你的条件,尼克
I accepted your settlement, Nicholas.
你说的对,我该去航海
You were right. I’m going sailing. You know, sailing.
欢迎你一道吃中饭 也许我们可以把误会厘清
You are welcome to join our luncheon. Maybe we can straighten this out.
这是内人玛丽亚跟儿媳凯琳
You remember my wife, Mary Carol, and my daughter-in-law, Kaleigh.
请接受我的…