致 命 游 戏
… 现在是星期五早上
… here Friday morning.
现在报道伦敦股市走势
Now, let’s get the stocks here in London.
金融时报100指数上升了11个点,
The Financial Times 100 Index up 11 points,
刚好站上3,800点的关键位置
just above the key 3,800 level.
欧洲其他市场,法兰克福DAX 上涨9个点到2,532点
In the rest of Europe, Frankfurt’s DAX gaining nine points to 2,532.
巴黎方面,CAC 40下跌7个点, 法郎走势微弱
In Paris, the CAC 40 losing seven, the weaker franc weighing on the market.
谢谢你,依尔沙
Thank you, Ilsa.
祝你今天顺利,再见
Have a nice day.
今天早晨按时来了
… they are on time this morning.
旧金山高速公路…
San Francisco’s freeways are…
早 先生
Morning, sir.
那你说我们该怎么做 虽说你是大股东
Tell me what we’re supposed to do. You may be perched on majority shares,
但股价崩跌的话,你我都遭殃
but we all get fucked if the actuals crash.
那老家伙会害死我们的
That old man is gonna sink us.
我一拿到贝尔葛兰特公♥司♥的损益报告 马上打电♥话♥给你
As soon as I have Baer/Grant’s P&L report in hand, I will call you.
– 保证吗?- 对不起,我不懂这个词
– Is that a promise? – I’m sorry, I’m not aware of that term.
要是安森问怎么进行这交易呢?
Well, what do I do if Anson calls about substantiation procedure?
逃避,叫秘书跟他说你在开会
Have your secretary say you’re in a meeting.
谢谢你,杰克
什么事,玛丽亚?
Thank you, Jack. Yes, Maria?
博物馆来函邀请你参加揭幕式
Invitations.The Museum Gala.
不去
No.
傅氏植物年度募款餐会
Fitzwilliam Botanical Annual Fundraiser.
– 不去 – 辛家婚礼
– No. – The Hinchberger wedding.
辛家婚礼
Hinchberger wedding?
燕尾服,醉言醉语,我不想去
Tuxedos, droning conversations, I don’t think so, no.
我会代你致意 老实说,我何必多此一举
I’ll send your regrets. Honestly, why must I bother?
要是你不了解这个社会
If you don’t know about society,
就不会有逃避它的快♥感♥
you don’t have the satisfaction of avoiding it.
– 什么事? – 伊莉莎白找您,三线
– Yes? – I have an Elizabeth on line three.
– 你的前妻 – 我知道她是谁
– Your ex-wife. – I know who it is.
请她留话
Take a message.
哦,祝您生日快乐
Oh, happy birthday, sir.
谢谢你,玛姬
Thank you, Maggie.
我不喜欢她
I don’t like her.
再来不值一提,但这人很坚持
I wouldn’t mention the following, but he was very insistent.
– 显然是桩恶作剧 – 怎样
– It’s a prank. – What?
有位先生想邀你吃中饭 我一直告诉他你很忙
A gentleman called requesting lunch. I assured him you were busy…
– 他叫什么名字? – 西摩尔·巴兹(See More Butts) 多给你看一些屁蛋
– What’s his name? – A Mr Seymour Butts.
露天看台下,春光无限好
Under The Bleachers by Seymour Butts.
抱歉,你说什么?
I’m sorry?
取消我的午餐约会
Cancel my lunch.
跟俱乐部订下我的老位子 我要跟巴兹先生吃饭
Make a reservation at the City Club for myself and Mr Butts. My usual table.
玛丽亚,用我的名字订位
Maria, put the reservation under my name.
– 先生要点餐了吗? – 还没,我在等人
– Are you ready to order, sir? – No, I’m still waiting.
帮我加点冰红茶
This was iced tea.
– 康拉德,真是意想不到的惊喜 – 生日快乐,尼克
– Conrad, what a surprise. – Happy birthday, Nickie.
西摩尔·巴兹,这笑话百听不厌
“Seymour Butts”. I’ll never get tired of that one.
所以能历久弥新
That’s why it’s a classic.
这餐厅真好,送了我一件外套
Nice restaurant. They gave me a free jacket.
离开的时候要还他们的
I’m sure they’ll want it back.
– 我记得好久以前来过这里 – 我曾经带你来用餐
– I remember being here. – I took you here once.
不对,我来跟经理买♥♥安♥非♥他♥命♥
No, I used to buy crystal meth off the maitre d’.
– 哦,真的 – 大学时代
Really? – In college.
– 哪个大学 – 厉害
– Which college? – Touche.
想念我吗?
Miss me?
当然会啦,你看起来不错
As much as that’s possible. You look good.
– 你也是,想来我的担心真多余 – 你担心我?
– So do you. To think I was worried. – Worried about me?
妈去世多久啦,两年?三年?
How long’s it been since Mom’s funeral? Two, three years.
– 我以为你戒烟了 – 我是戒了,但戒不掉
– I thought you quit. – I did, it didn’t take.
– 你不能在这里抽烟 – 我同意
– You can’t smoke here. – I’m with you.
在加州的餐厅里吸烟是违法的
It’s illegal to smoke in restaurants in California.
去他的加州
Fuck California.
– 你好吗? – 再好不过
– How are you? – Couldn’t be better.
– 伊莉莎白呢? – 我们离婚了
– Elizabeth? – We’re divorced.
她已再嫁 对像是个小儿科或妇科医师
She remarried a paediatrician, or a gynaecologist,
住在旧金山的有钱人社区
or a paediatric gynaecologist. Lives in Sausalito.
真可惜
That’s too bad.
我喜欢她
I liked her.
– 那你好吗? – 怎么,你不再注意我的消息啦
– And what about you? – You don’t keep track of me anymore?
自从做完家庭心理复健就没有
Not since family week at rehab.
这次进城有什么事,康拉德? 一切都好吗?
So what brings you to town, Conrad? Everything all right?
– 很好 – 任何需要吗?
– Yeah. – Need anything?
– 没有 – 真的?
– No. – Really?
我不是来跟你要东西的
No, I don’t need anything from you.
我只是在阿比查海滩上日光浴
I just found myself laying naked on a beach near Ibiza
突然想起很重要的事 十月十二日,尼克的生日
and all of a sudden it clicked, October 12th, Nickie’s birthday.
十月十一日
October 11th.
都一样啦
Whatever.
这是给你的 你太多礼了
– This is for you. – You shouldn’t have.
对一个什么都不缺的人 该送什么呢?
What do you get for the man who has everything?
消费者娱乐服务会
Consumer Recreation Services.
我已经参加高尔夫球俱乐部了
Well, I do have golf clubs.
– 打个电♥话♥给他们 – 为什么?
– Call that number. – Why?
带给你生活乐趣无穷
Lt’ll make your life fun.
– 乐趣无穷? – 你应该知道这种机构
– Fun. – You know what that is?
这是一种娱乐服务中心
You’ve seen other people have it. It’s an entertainment service.
伴♥游♥女郎的服务吗?
An escort service?
深刻的生活体验
A profound life experience.
对不起,我给你换个杯子
Sorry. I’ll just get…
不必,没关系
Nah, it’s all right, just…
– 答应我打这个电♥话♥ – 我说过我会打
– Tell me you’ll call. – I said I would.
你没说
No, you didn’t.
你还在嗑药吗?
You still on medication?
– 怎么会这么说? – 两位可以点餐了吗?
– Why would you say that? – You gentlemen ready to order?
– 我这样问没有恶意 – 我没有嗑药
– I didn’t mean how it sounded. – I’m not on anything.
也没看心理医生 我好得很
I’m not even seeing a shrink. And I feel great.
你可以走了
Do you mind?
这个礼物你一定会喜欢
I think you’ll like this. I did.
它是我这辈子遇过最棒的事情
It was the best thing that ever happened to me.
– 我会打电♥话♥给他们 – 千万要打,为了你自已
– I’ll call them. – Do it. For you.
我说会打就会打,我一定打
I said I’ll call, okay? All right, I’ll call.
我只是讨厌意外的惊喜
It’s just that… I hate surprises.
我知道
I know.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
范沃顿先生生日快乐
Happy birthday, Mr Van Orton
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you
有人要飞到西雅图去杀安森了
Someone’s gotta drive a stake through Anson’s heart.
你看到损益报告没有
Have you seen the profitability report?
可以想见我比你愤怒几倍
Imagine how unhappy I am.
– 所以你会去对付安森 – 没错
– You’ll deal with Anson? – Correct.
我们气炸了
We’re furious.
祝你好睡,尼克
我会的
– Sleep well, Nicholas. – I will.
晚安,依尔沙
晚餐在烤箱里
– Good night, Ilsa. – Dinner’s in the oven.
谢谢你
我今天见到康拉德
Thank you. Oh, I saw Conrad today.
真的?他好吗
还不错
– Did you? How is he? – He’s okay.
他好像在参加某种宗教修♥炼♥
I think he’s in a personal improvement cult.
你若再见到他,代我问候一声
Well, send my love if you see him again.
生日快乐 晚安
– Happy birthday. – Good night.
拖欠付款的公♥司♥
… companies that defaulted on their payments.
联邦传播委员会应可再收到…
The FCC expects to receive more than%500 million in bids…
– 伊莉莎白,晚安 – 生日快乐,尼克
– Elizabeth, good evening. – Happy birthday, Nickie.
十一点四十分,你差点错过了
11:40. You almost missed it this year.
– 今天生日过得愉快吗? – 罗丝·肯尼迪有黑礼服吗?
– Have you had a nice birthday? – Does Rose Kennedy have a black dress?
感觉像是第二次被护士打屁♥股♥
I went not once, but twice, through the spanking machine.
很难想像
I can only imagine.
– 你好吗? – 康尼今天也问我这句话
– How are you? – Connie asked me the same thing today.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!