打911 打911 好吧 好吧
Call 911! Call 911! Call 911! All right, all right, all right.
-我开始了 我开始了啊 -我觉得有点不对劲
– Here you go, here you go. – I think something is wrong.
-加油啊 本 做些什么 -好吧 好吧 行 就这样
– Come on, Ben. Do something. – Okay, okay. All right, all right.
有点不对劲
Something doesn’t feel right.
-好了 好了 -你准备好了吗
– Okay, okay. – Ready, ready, ready?
我的小宝贝儿
My little baby.
他在这儿
He’s here.

Hi.

Mmm.
谢谢你 本
Thank you, Ben.
母子平安 来根牛肉♥棒♥吧
It’s a boy. Take a Slim.
要是不收下的话 这就是你一生最错误的决定了
If you haven’t had one, it’s the biggest mistake of your life.
这是你偷的吗 卡许
Did you steal this, Cash?
别这么叫我
Please don’t call me that.
他看起来怎么样
Well, how… How did he seem?
我觉得 他看起来还行
I mean, he seemed okay.
我想他也是一番好意
I think he means well.
她过来了 装得忙碌一点
She’s… She’s coming over. Uh… Look… Look busy.
什么 为什么要装得忙一点
What? Why? Why do you need to look busy?
因为 我不知道 嘘
Because of… I don’t know. Shh.
-嘿 -嘿
– Hey. – Hey.
他怎么样
How is he?
简直一团糟 但他毕竟是我的父亲
He’s a heaping mess, but… he’s my heaping mess.
所以 你要跟他一起回奥林匹亚吗
So, are you gonna go back to Olympia with him?
不 我去丹佛 我就是想去
No. I’m going to Denver. I just have to.
但是
But…

Um…
我想他会载我过去的
I think he’s gonna take me the rest of the way.
现在吗 你现在就走吗
Uh, right now? Are you going… Are you going right now?

Yeah.
挺好的 好啊
Cool. Um… Cool.
好吧 挺好的 我是说
Okay. That’s cool. I mean, yeah…
我想一切都会好的
I’m sure it’ll be fine and stuff and…
你知道吗 我
You know what? I’m just…
我去跟卡许说会儿话
I’m gonna go talk to Cash for a second.
你有我的电♥话♥号♥码 你会发短♥信♥给我的 对吗
You have my number. You’re gonna text me, right?
肯定的
Definitely.
你知道你是怎样的一个人吗
You know what you are?
帅气潇洒
Handsome and cool.
别开我玩笑了
Don’t make fun of me.
我没有
I’m not.
他得了什么病
What’s wrong with him?
肌营养不良症
Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
幸运的话 能活到三十岁
He’ll be lucky if he makes it to 30.
这种病罕见吗
Is it rare?
每三千五百名男性中就有一例
It affects one out of every 3,500 males.
天哪
Man…
生活真是个不折不扣的小贱♥人♥呐 不是吗x7f
Life’s a real class-A bitch, isn’t it?
有时候吧
Not always.
谢谢你的咖啡 默文
Well, thanks for the coffee, Mervin.
到了丹佛后 好好照顾自己
Well, take care of yourself in Denver.
那边变♥态♥很多
There are a lot of perverts there.
是吗 你怎么知道的
Yeah? And how would you know?
我们变♥态♥经常保持联♥系♥
We all keep in touch.
-快点 -我们到底要干嘛
– Come on. – What the heck are we doing?
拜托你
Would you just do me a favor
哪怕就一次 给我闭上你的嘴
and shut the fuck up for once in your life?
这是什么 到底要干什么啊
We literally… What is that? What… What are you doing?
我们要干大事 来吧
We’re doing something. Come on.
准备好了没有
You ready?
准备好迎接
Get ready for the most
你人生最蔚为壮观的一次站着撒尿
spectacular standing-piss in human history.
-一定不行的 你相信我 -肯定能行的
– It’s not gonna work. I promise you. – Oh, it’s gonna work.
你只要瞄准然后发射就好了
All you gotta do is aim and fire.
我不知道
I don’t know.

Whoa.
开始了 等会儿 我成了 成功啦
It’s going. Hang on, I got it, I got it, I got it.

Yeah!
太棒了
Yes!
快看 我在站着撒尿 哇
Take a look! I’m peeing standing up! Whoo!
哈喽
Hello.
特雷弗·康克林是个帅气潇洒的男孩子
Trevor Conklin was handsome and cool.
旅行结束后不久 我辞退了护工的工作
Soon after our trip, I resigned as his caregiver,
但我还是他的朋友
but continued on as his friend.
两周后 我去见特雷弗
Two weeks ago, when I went to visit Trevor
庆祝他的二十一岁生日
on his 21st birthday, I
发现他躺在卧室的地板上
found him lying on the floor of his bedroom,
总算安静了下来
finally at peace.
新来的护工叫作安娜
The new caregiver, a kind
是个六十多岁的和蔼女人 当时她在啜泣
woman in her 60s named Anna, was sobbing.
她 和我一样
She, like me,
知道特雷弗很特殊
knew just how special he was.
当然 是他装出来的
He was faking, of course.
第二天 安娜就辞职了
Anna quit the next day.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!