哈喽
Hello.
话说 你怎么来了
So, what brings you to town?
嗯 我过来旅游
Yeah, I’m doing some traveling.
哇 挺好的
Wow. Great.
你妈妈怎么样
How’s your mom doing?
她很好 其实 她在银行找了份不错的工作
She’s doing great, actually. She’s got a good job at the bank.
把她调到了这边 所以
Transferred her here, so…
太好了
Terrific.
所以 我能为你做些什么吗
So, what can I do for you today?
我想是时候该回应这些了
I figured it was about time I answered these.

Uh…
“亲爱的特雷弗”
“Dear Trevor.”

Oh…
怎么了
What?
艾尔莎总是想让我写信给你
Elsa always wanted me to write you,
我认为这么做不太好
and I didn’t think that was a great idea.
所以
So…
对不起
I’m… I’m sorry.
这是你妈写的
Your mom wrote these.
好吧
Okay.
我想我们还是走吧
I think we better go.
特雷弗 等等
Trevor. Wait.
我给你些钱吧
Let me give you some money.
我这儿有一百六十块
Here. I got 160 bucks on me.
怎么样
What do you say?
拿着
Take it.
我希望你能收下
I want you to have it.
嘿 听我说
Hey. Listen to me.
我为什么要做这些
Why’d I do that?
还记得你说过你会把我屁♥股♥
Remember when you said to me that you’d wipe my ass
擦得一干二净 滴屎不剩吗
until there was no more shit left on it?
然而 现实就是一坨狗屎 擦也擦不掉
Well, there is shit. It’s all shit.
我是 你也是 这一切都是
I’m shit. You’re shit. It’s everywhere.
这是本·本杰明狗屎之旅 而你是狗屎中最闪亮的明星
It’s the Ben Benjamin Traveling Shit Show and you’re the star.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
听着 停下 停下
Look. Stop, stop.
你♥爸♥爸是混♥蛋♥ 这没错 我很抱歉
Your father’s an asshole, all right? And I’m sorry about that.
我很抱歉让你去见他
And I’m sorry if I pushed you to see him.
但不是我让他这么混♥蛋♥的
But I didn’t make him an asshole.
混♥蛋♥就是他的本质
He just is one.
嘿 兄弟 听着
Hey, man, look. I’m just a guy,
你知道的 我就是想好好度过一天
you know, trying to get through the day.
跟你一样
Just like you.
-我是想帮帮你 -不 你不是
– I’m trying to help you. – No, you’re not.
你不是想帮我
You’re not trying to help me.
你不是为了我 你是为了你自己
This is not about me. It’s about you.
一直都是为了你自己
It’s all been about you.
听着 我知道刚才的情况对你来说不容易
Look, I know that it was hard in there,
但我觉得这样会更好…
but I think you’re better off for…
不 听着 你不是我爸
No, you… Listen, you’re not my father.
行吗 你不是我爸
Okay? You’re not my father.
我知道
I know.
是吗
Do you?
我问你 你为什么要当护工
Let me ask you something. Why’d you become a caregiver?
我需要一份工作
I needed a job.
明明还有很多工作
Well, there are a lot of jobs
是不需要照顾孩子的
out there that don’t involve taking care of a kid.
我面试的时候不知道你是个孩子
I didn’t know you were a kid when I went for the interview.
你怎么想的
What do you think…?
我觉得我是想通过你来获得救赎吗
You think I’m looking for redemption through you?
你觉得我想让你来治愈我的伤痛吗 是吗
You think I want you to fix me? Is that it?
我儿子死了
My son died.
你治愈不了我
You can’t fix me.
我也不想
And I don’t want to.
好嘛
Okay?
所以 你处理好自己的事
So, you keep your problems
我的事也不用你管
over there and I’ll keep my problems over here.
你给我擦屁♥股♥ 我会说谢谢你 他妈就这样
You wipe my ass, and I’ll say thank you. End of fucking story.
我们还去那个大坑吗
Are we still going to the big pit?
不去了
No.
-好吧 -他妈好什么好
– Fine. – Not fucking fine!
我就活这一次
I have exactly one life.
之前我还不懂事 对人生理解得不够透彻
And for reasons I myself don’t really understand,
但我现在知道 我的人生不会完美
I now believe that that life will not be fulfilled
除非我和你们两个怪胎
unless I am standing at the bottom of the world’s deepest pit
还有这位美丽的准妈妈
with you two perverts.
站在世界最深的坑的底部
And this beautiful mom-to-be.
-噢 谢谢 -不客气
– Oh, thank you. – You’re welcome.
所以 开车 我们要去那个狗屁大坑
So, start the car. We’re going to the fucking pit.

Yay.
我擦
Holy fuck.
哇噢
Wow.
我还以为这个大坑很逊
I thought I’d like it ’cause it’s lame,
没想到这么壮观
but it’s actually pretty cool.
我们去底部吧
Let’s go to the bottom.
我稍后跟上你们
I’ll catch up with you guys,
行吗 我把手♥机♥落车里了
all right? I left my phone in the car.
我们有牛肉♥棒♥傍身 默文 不用担心我们
We got Slim Jims, Mervin. We’ll be fine.
你知道你是谁
I know who you are.
什么
What?
不是珍妮特让你来的 是艾尔莎让你来的
Janet didn’t send you. Elsa did.
谁是艾尔莎
Who’s Elsa?
特雷弗的妈妈
Trevor’s mom.
-谁是特雷弗 -什么
– Who’s Trevor? – What?
你是在跟踪桃子吗
Are you following Peaches?
是多萝西
Dorothy.
-多多 -嗯 我是她爸爸
– Dot? – Yeah, I’m her father.
我是说 你是谁 为什么
I mean, who are you? I mean, why…?
你为什么载着我女儿四处逛
Why are you driving my daughter around?
嘿 兄弟 不是我求着她的
Hey, man, I didn’t ask for any of this.
我带一个孩子去盐湖城的路上
I’m just taking a kid to Salt Lake.
看到了你女儿 就请她吃了顿饭 载了她一程
I saw your daughter, I bought her a meal, I gave her a ride.
我只是想做回好人
I was just trying to be decent.

Oh.
嗯 我想我欠你一句谢谢
Well, I guess I owe you a thanks.
不用这么客气
You don’t owe me anything.
听着 我不是什么年度好爸爸
Look, I’m never gonna win Dad of the Year, okay?
但我绝对不会让我的女儿一个人
But I sure as shit wasn’t gonna let my little girl get
从奥林匹亚前往丹佛
from Olympia to Denver on her own.
多萝西和我之间有些矛盾 但我们仍旧父女连心 懂吗
Dorothy and I, we got some issues, but we’re connected, you know?
我只是在尽力而为
Just… Just trying my best here.
我懂
I get it.
我可以继续跟着你吗
Is it okay if I tail you the rest of the way?
我不会妨碍你的
I… I won’t get in your way,
我只是 想确保我女儿的安全
I’m just… I just wanna make sure she’s safe.
嗯 可以
Yeah, sure thing.
谢谢
Thanks.
哈喽
Hello?
-本 马上下来 -怎么了
– Ben! Come downstairs quickly! – Hello?
是我 多多 出事了
It’s me, Dot. It’s an emergency!
-马上 过来 -怎么了 是…
– Come… Now! – What’s the matter? What’s the…?
听得到我说话吗 喂 喂
Can you hear me? Hello? Hello?
-这儿有医生吗 -有谁是护士的
– Is there a doctor here? – How about a nurse?
-有人是医生吗 -有谁接受过医疗训练的
– Anyone here a doctor? – With any kind of medical training?
-噢 不 -她要分娩了
– Oh, no! – She’s having the baby.
-救我 -我不知道要怎么做
– Help. – I don’t… I don’t know what to do.
拜托了
Please.

Ben!

Ben!
她需要你的帮忙 做些什么啊
She needs your help! Do something!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!