你知道吗 特雷弗 我知道你想继续走
You know what? Trevor, I know you wanna keep going,
但是或许我们应该停一下 找个地方过夜
but maybe we should just pull off, find a place to stay tonight
然后第二天一早我就来检查一遍
and then I’ll get it checked out in the morning.
我跟他妈妈发过誓我会保证他的安全
Look, I told his mom I’d keep him safe.
不好意思 这就是我们的安排
I’m sorry. That’s what we’re gonna do.
真没种 为什么你们这些大人都这么没种
What a fucking pussy. Why are old people such pussies?
这是慢慢形成的 还是某天早上
Is it gradual, or one day you
一觉醒来 你们看着镜子里的自己说
just wake up and you look in the mirror and you say:
今天我是一个没种的娘炮
“Today I am a giant fucking pussy”?
就是 本 你怎么这么没种
Yeah, Ben. Why you are such a giant fucking pussy?
你想我们继续开吗 我们可以
You wanna…? Should we keep going? We can…
我的意思是 我当然可以继续开 只是有一点
I mean, I’m certainly okay to go, and it’s a bit…
-只是有点危险 -不 不
– It’s kind of playing with fire… – No, no.
你刚刚说你想停下
– You said you wanted stop,
-我们也可以停下 -好吧 我们还是停一下吧
so we can stop. – Yeah, no, let’s pull over.
真是个没种的娘炮
Such a giant pussy.
所以 那个深坑什么的到底有什么稀奇
So, what’s the deal with the deep pit or whatever?

Oh.
七十年代一些科学家
In the ’70s some scientist dudes
凿了一个小洞 然后往下挖了六英里
made a little tiny hole six miles deep straight down,
想直达地球的中心
trying to get to the center of the Earth.
所以把它叫作世界最深的坑
Named it The World’s Deepest Pit.
我觉得我就是喜欢这个名字
I think I just like the name.
所以 你的梦想就是去看地上最大的洞
So, your dream is to see a big hole in the ground?
我一直都是一个超额成就者 我还要去看我爸
I’ve always been an overachiever. I’m also gonna see my father.
你♥爸♥也是个混♥蛋♥吗
Is your dad a fuck-up, too?
我不知道 他在我三岁的时候离开的 在我被确诊之后
I wouldn’t know. He left when I was three, when I was diagnosed.
这才真♥他♥妈♥的扯蛋
That’s really bullshit on a stick.
-你为什么要去见他 -是他的主意
– Why are you seeing him? – His idea.
他认为我应该原谅我爸
Thinks I should forgive him.
是我就不会原谅他
I wouldn’t forgive him.
-我们被人跟踪了 -什么意思 我们怎么会被跟踪呢
– We’re being followed. – What do you mean, we’re being followed?
停车场里有辆车 我在里茨维尔的时候就注意到它了
There’s a car in the parking lot. I noticed it around Ritzville.
我给珍妮特说过我们会去盐湖城
I told Janet we were going to Salt Lake.
她一定是让人来送法♥院♥指令了
She must have sent someone with a court order.
-谁是珍妮特 -他老婆
– Who’s Janet? – His wife.
你老婆还弄了份法♥院♥指令来对付你 真了不起
Your wife issued a court order against you? That’s great.
她就是想跟他离婚
She’s trying to divorce him as well,
但是他不想签离婚协议书
but he won’t sign the divorce papers
-但是他是一个 -伙计
– because he’s a… – Dude.
是的 我不能说 这是我们之间一个庄严的约定
Yeah. I can’t say. Solemn bond between us.
-我晚点告诉你 -好哒
– I’ll tell you later. – Okay.
如果有人敲门 谁都不许去应门
If there’s a knock on this door, no one answers.
如果有人敲门
If there’s a knock on that door…
我要出去抽烟
I’m going to smoke.
别担心 默文 我会躲在草丛里
Don’t worry, Mervin. I’ll hide in the bushes.
嗨 默文
Hi, Mervin.
闭嘴 不然明天我把你衣服反着穿
Shut up, or tomorrow I’ll put your clothes on inside out.
早安
Morning.
我开车去了加油站
I, uh… took the car to a gas station
车没什么大碍
and it’s totally fine.
就是保险丝有点问题
It’s just a fuse.
-多多去哪儿了 -她在外面
– Where’s Dot? – She’s outside.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗨 你好 我是珍妮特 麻烦请留言
Hey there, it’s Janet. Please leave a message.
真的有这个必要吗
Is this really necessary, huh?
雇人跟踪我横穿了整个美国
To hire some goon to follow me across the country?
这就是扯蛋 珍妮特
It’s bullshit, Janet. On a stick.
他经常这样 偷学我说话
He does that. He took one of my things the other day.
你知道什么才真的扯蛋吗
You know what’s bullshit on a stick?
我在地球上活了十♥八♥年♥
I went 18 years on this
没人告诉过我有牛肉♥棒♥这东西
planet and no one ever told me about a Slim Jim.
人类都不需要发明别的食物了
Humans didn’t need to invent any other food.
卧♥槽♥ 还真是
Fuck, yeah.
行吗 不能光我使力啊
Right? And it’s not just me!
我不能替你尿尿 你就试试 集中精神
I can’t piss for you! Just try it! Concentrate!
什么 把你的手
What? Put your arm…
-我不想尿尿 -把你的手放在墙上
– I don’t wanna pee. – Put your arm on the wall.
从一到三千五选一个数字
Pick a number between one and 3,500.
-好呀 我想猜三次 -你不能猜三次
– Okay, I want three guesses. – You don’t get three guesses.
只能猜一次 从一到三千五 开始
You get one guess, between one and 3,500. Go.
行行行 一千四百五十二
Okay, okay, okay. One thousand, four hundred and fifty-two.
噢天哪 之前从没有人猜中过
Oh, my God. No one’s ever gotten it before.
-不敢相信你居然猜到了 -噢 说得跟真的似的
– I can’t believe you got it. – Oh, you’re so lying right now.
我没有骗你 你真猜中了 简直惊呆
I’m not lying. You got it. I am flabbergasted.
-你是认真的吗 -真厉害
– Are you serious? – Good move.
没有 我开玩笑的
No, I’m not serious.
-滚蛋 -哈 抱歉
– Fuck you. – Yeah, sorry.
哇哦 看那边
Whoa, look at that.
我要去看看她是不是需要帮助
I’m gonna see if she needs some help.
-嘿 -嗨
– Hey. – Hi.
-你还好吗 -不怎么样
– How’s it going there? – Not good.
我就一直这么看着
I’ve been looking at all this,
但我真的一点都不懂车
but I don’t really know anything about cars.
我猜可能有什么东西着火了
I think something might be on fire.
-你需要我帮你叫拖车吗 -谢谢 呃
– You want me to call you a tow truck? – Thanks. Um…
我可能负担不起修理费
Whew! I can’t really afford to fix it.
也许我就不应该开车
I probably shouldn’t have driven it.
-你要去哪儿 -格兰德艾兰 内布拉斯加州
– Where are you headed? – Grand Island, Nebraska.
内布拉斯加州 你要一个人开车去内布拉斯加州
Nebraska? You’re driving by yourself to Nebraska?
我要去看我母亲
I’m going to see my mom.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
-你叫什么 -桃子
– What’s your name? – Peaches.
我是本
I’m Ben.
-嗨 -嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
-稍等一下 -好
– Just a second. – Okay.
是这样的 她的车坏了
Well, her car is shot.
她要去内布拉斯加州
She’s heading to Nebraska.
我在想 我们可以开车载她到盐湖城
I mean, we could take her all the way to Salt Lake
然后剩下的路可以让她搭巴士
and maybe put her on a bus for the rest of the way.
你有毛病吗
What is wrong with you?
你怎么会忍♥心让一个孕妇坐巴士
You don’t put a pregnant lady on a bus.
我们要直接载她到目的地
We’ll take her the whole way.
噢 好吧 但我们并没有那么多时间
Oh, well, we don’t really have that kind of time.
默文 她怀孕了
Mervin. She’s pregnant.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
-我们并不了解她 -是不认识 但我们就要这么做
– We don’t know her. – No, absolutely. Yeah. It’s what we do.
我们是为美国人开的免费出租车
We’re a taxicab for America.
他比你潇洒有型多了
He’s so much cooler than you.
听见了吗 开始写书吧 帅气潇洒的我
You hear that? Start typing. Handsome and cool.
-我没说过帅气 -好吧 我确定你说了
– I never said handsome. – Well, pretty sure you did.
所以你怀孕几个月了 桃子
So, how pregnant are you, Peaches?
还有几个星期埃尔顿宝宝就要降临到世上了
Uh, just a few more weeks until baby Elton joins the world.
名字是跟着他父亲取的
I’m naming him after his father.
-埃尔顿的爸爸在内布拉斯加吗 -阿富汗
– Is Elton’s father in Nebraska? – Afghanistan.
-真的吗 他爸爸是一名军人 -是的
– Really? He’s a soldier? – Yes.
美国陆军一等兵 第二次执行任务
Private First Class, U.S. Army. Second tour.
他刚被调任过去 这完全在我们的计划之外
He just got deployed again. It kind of took us all by surprise.
所以 我要赶回内布拉斯加去跟我妈妈在一起
So, I’m scurrying back to Nebraska to be with my mom.
他第一次去阿富汗的时候有没有什么特别经历
Did he see any action when he was there the first time?
噢 当然 但是他可能不太喜欢我在外面说这些
Oh, yeah. But he wouldn’t want me talking about it.
噢 你应该说 不然公路旅行还能干嘛
Oh, you have to. It’s what you do on the road.
-我们已经听腻了多多的故事了 -混♥蛋♥
– Dot’s already bored us with her story. – Asshole.
我只是开玩笑
I’m… I’m just kidding.
没关系 我本来就对混♥蛋♥别有钟情
It’s okay. I kind of have a thing for assholes.
继续 桃子
Continue, Peaches.
好吧 嗯 他跟他的兄弟在执行任务
Okay, well, he was on a mission with his buddies,
接着他们被背叛军给包围了
and they got trapped by enemy rebels.
我知道他不是那种会吹牛的人
I know he’s not one for bragging,
可能我不该在这里吹捧他
so I probably shouldn’t brag on him,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!