-我抓住你了 我抓住你的 -你是要压扁我们吗 米奇
– I got you, I got you! – You’re gonna crush us, Mikey!
你想看多久看多久
Take as long as you need.
-你看够了吗 -嗯 你呢
– You good? – Yeah, you?
我也够了
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
用点力 我快要抓不住了 我快要抓不住了
Come on! I’m losing my grip! I’m losing my grip!
-不 等下 -好的 好的 不 请不要
– No, wait! – Okay, okay. No, please don’t…
好吧 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息
Well, I got good news and bad news.
好消息是我已经跟许愿机构通过电♥话♥了
The good news is I talked to the Make-A-Wish folks,
凯蒂·佩里也找好了
and Katy Perry is all lined up.
坏消息是她拒绝唱《烟火》
The bad news is she’s refusing to sing “Fireworks.”
很显然 前四个许愿的小孩都让她唱的这首
Apparently, she’s done that with the last four Make-A-Wish kids.
-她已经唱腻这首歌♥了 -我想去看我爸爸
– She feels it’s played out. – I wanna go and see my father.
什么
What?
他在盐湖城开了家汽车经销店
He owns a car dealership in Salt Lake City.
-你♥爸♥爸在美国 -他是美国人
– Your father’s in America? – He’s an American.
他们在英国相遇 在那里造的我
They met in the UK. Made me here,
然后他离开我们的时候 我们已经搬回到了美国
then we moved back when he ditched us.
我一直在思考你之前跟我说过的话 然后我觉得是应该听他解释一下
I’ve been thinking about what you said and I should hear him out.
噢 我不认为
Oh, I don’t… Oh, I don’t…
听着 我的意思是
Look, I mean…
我只不过 事实是 我根本不知道自己在说什么
I just… Here’s the thing. I don’t know what I’m talking about.
-我需要先跟你妈妈商量一下 -不行 千万不能这么做
– I have to talk to your mom. – No, definitely not.
她不会同意我去的 她几乎都不能同意我出来
She isn’t gonna let me go. She barely let me go on this.
好吧 那你应该先给他打个电♥话♥
Well, you should call him first.
不不不 如果我们要去见他 直接去见他就好了
No. No, no, no. If we’re gonna do it, we just do it.
我想看到他脸上的表情
I wanna see the look on his face.
这本来是你的主意 别想现在推掉
This was your idea. Don’t start pussying out now.
好吧
Okay.
你打算跟他说什么
What are you gonna say to him?
难道不是他准备跟我说什么更重要吗
Isn’t it more about what he’s gonna say to me?
兄弟 看这个
Dude, look at this.
我刚给你妈发了照片
I just texted this to your mom.

Oh.
-你猜她想干什么 -很明显 她特别想要我
– What do you suppose her deal is? – Obviously, she wants me bad.
万一她就是离家出走 然后她父母现在都在找她呢
What if she’s a runaway and her parents are looking for her?
我们要载她一程吗
Should we give her a ride?
什么
What?
她现在想搭便车 或许我们应该载她一程
She’s hitchhiking. Maybe we should give her a ride.
-你想吗 -为什么 你觉得我们应该这么做吗
– Want to? – Why, you think we should?
也对 还是不载她了
You’re probably right. We shouldn’t.
我没有说我们不应该载她 我说了吗
Well, I didn’t said we shouldn’t, did I?
我那么说是 你知道的
I said that, you know, it’s just like,
随便吧 如果你想这么做 那就
whatever. If you want to, then…
那我们也能载她 如果
Then I guess we can. If
你感觉自己特别有父亲的保护欲之类的扯淡感觉
you’re feeling fatherly and protective and shit.
哈 还是算了
Nah, forget it.
我比较担心她的父母
I’m worried about her parents.
这样吗 担心她的父母 是吗
Yeah? Worried about her parents, are you?
其实是非常担心 因为她现在一个人在外面
Deeply, actually. ‘Cause she’s out there alone.
在当今这个世界 难说会发生什么事情
And in today’s world, there’s no telling what could happen.
有太多坏人在外面晃荡了
There’s all sorts of sickos out there.
很可能这里就有
And quite possibly in here.
那就这么做吧
Let’s do it.
-真的吗 -当然 我们就载她一程
– Seriously? – Yeah. Let’s give her a ride.
好的 为什么不呢 是吧
Okay. Yeah, why not, right?
-好的 真棒 就这么做 -是的 快去邀请她
– Yeah, okay, yeah. Let’s do it. – Yeah. Go ask her.
-什么 我 -当然 就你
– What? Me? – Yeah. You.
不 我才不去呢 我不能去问她
No, I’m not asking. I can’t ask her.
-我才不去问她呢 -为什么
– I’m not asking her. – Why?
因为我做不到 行吗 别这么混♥蛋♥ 你去邀请她
Because I can’t, okay? Don’t be a dick. You ask her.
兄弟 如果我去邀请她
Man, if I go ask her,
而你坐在这里透过窗子看
you’re gonna be watching it through this window
就跟你在家看电视一模一样
like you were watching TV.
你知道吗 等我回家了
You know, when I get home,
我要把你也放上那张沿路景观地图
I’m gonna put you on the roadside attractions map.
世界上最无♥耻♥的混♥蛋♥
World’s biggest dick.
嘿 让我给你一小个建议好吗
Hey, hey, hey. Let me just give you a little bit of advice, okay?
-什么 -继续发扬你之前的“商场饶舌”
– What? – Go with that mall rap again.
我不知道你还记不记得 就一个词 “商场”
I don’t know if you remember it. It’s just one word. Just “Mall.”
-我正在给你竖中指 -行啊 然而并不是
– I’m giving you the finger. – Well, not really.
交给我来
I got it.
-嗨 你好 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
– Hi there. – Who the fuck are you?
-本 我叫本 -噢 该死 你是变♥态♥吗
– Ben. My name’s Ben. – Oh, shit. Are you a pervert?
-什么 -听着 我已经二十一岁了 绝对的成年人
– What? – Look, I’m 21. Full-on adult.
所以 如果你准备在高速路上诱拐小孩儿的话
So, if you’re into picking up kids on the highway,
-麻烦请离我远一点 -我不是变♥态♥
– please just leave me the fuck alone. – I’m not a pervert.
变♥态♥都这么说的
That’s exactly what a pervert would say.
好吧 我就是想帮你
Right. I just wanna help you out.
你饿吗 你想不想吃点东西
Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?
我绝对无公害
I’m harmless.
行吧 我可以喝杯咖啡
Fine. I could use some coffee.
如果你是变♥态♥ 我发誓 一定会踹爆♥你♥菊♥花
If you’re a pervert, I swear, I’ll kick your fucking ass.
这里
Here.
-你是那个穿帅气帆布鞋的小孩儿 -是的
– You’re the kid with the cool sneakers. – Yeah.
那么 你到底得了什么病
So, what’s wrong with you?
我得的是 呃 肌营养不良症
I have, uh… Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy.
该死 听上去糟透了
Shit. That sounds bad.
-能治好吗 -目前为止还不能
– Can they fix it? – No. Not yet.
-简直糟糕透顶 -是的
– That fucking blows. – Yeah.
-疼吗 -不疼 我的意思是 有点
– Does it hurt? – No. I mean, kind of.
-这会影响到你的脑子吗 -不会
– Does it affect your brains? – No.
-你的丁丁还能用吗 -你要菜单吗
– Does your penis work? – You want a menu?
我们来看菜单吧 你想吃什么 想吃三明治吗
Can we have a menu? What would you like? You want a sandwich?
还是想吃点鸡蛋
You want some eggs maybe?
-这里的华夫饼真心不错 对吧 特雷弗 -是的
– The waffles are really good. Right, Trev? – Yeah.
是的 华夫饼好吃 还是 是的 你的丁丁还能用
Yeah, the waffles are good or, yeah, your penis works?
华夫饼难吃吐了
The waffles suck.
-我叫多多 -特雷弗
– I’m Dot. – Trevor.
你们两个变♥态♥还有多一个人的位置吗
You two perverts got room for one more?
-所以 你去丹佛干嘛 -开始我的新生活 默文
– So, what’s in Denver? – Starting my life, Mervin.
Mervin:具有讽刺意味
应该会去上艺术学校
Maybe go to art school.
我妈妈总是说丹佛是个好地方
My mom always said Denver was a good place
因为高海拔的地方空气也干净点
because the high altitude makes the air less complicated.

Ah.
-你妈妈知道你在外面搭便车吗 -不知道
– Does your mom know you’re hitchhiking? – No.
你要告诉她吗
Think you should tell her?
她已经去世了 所以这可能会有点困难
She’s dead, so that might be a little difficult.
-除非你可以通灵 -噢 非常抱歉
– Unless you have psychic powers. – Oh, I’m sorry.
-我也感到非常抱歉 我们都很抱歉 -噢 没关系
– I’m sorry, too. We’re both sorry. – Oh, it’s okay.
凯西人还挺够意思的
Kathy was so fucking rad.
她总是乐于助人
She would do shit for people,
别人甚至都还没有要求她帮忙 她就已经去做了
like, without them even asking, she would just do it.
之后 大概三年前吧
And then, like, three years ago,
她得了一种不知道从哪儿冒出来的血液病
she gets this random blood disease out of nowhere.
如果你问我的话 我觉得这一切都像在扯蛋
Just bullshit on a stick if you ask me.
是的 这简直是扯蛋
Yeah, it’s total bullshit. And on a stick.
直译是“简直是棍上的狗屎”
就像这个世界上最不好吃的棒棒糖
Like the world’s least delicious lollipop.
那你♥爸♥呢 他知道你在哪儿吗
What about your dad? Does he know where you are?
不知道 但是我给他留了个纸条
No. I left him a note, though.
那是什么声音 怎么回事
– What’s that? What’s wrong?
没事 那就是仪表盘上的指示灯
– Nothing. It’s a… It’s a dash light.
我们现在在哪儿 最近的高速出口还有多远
Where… Where are we? When’s the nearest exit?
没事儿的 特雷弗
No, it’s fine, Trevor.
我之前做过引擎维护 不会有问题的 特雷弗
I had the engine serviced. It’s okay, Trevor.
或许我们应该在路边停一下看看到底怎么回事儿
Maybe we should just pull over and see what’s… Check just to…
-你就去检查一下 -特雷弗 没事儿的
– Just so you can check it over. – Trevor, it’s fine.
这些指示灯都没啥用 继续开就是了 特雷弗 跟他说
Those lights don’t mean shit. Just keep going. Trevor, tell him.
继续开
Keep going.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!