你能感受到弥漫的爱意吗
Can you feel the love tonight?
我肯定能感受到 今天是情人节
Well, I sure can. It’s Valentine’s Day.
没有比达科他州的魔鬼湖
And what more of a romantic place to spend it
更有浪漫气氛的地方了
than here in Devil’s Lake, North Dakota.
那你都不看那些信吗
– So, you don’t even read those?
真假的 我们还要继续那个话题吗
– Really? We’re still going on about this?
抱歉 我只是
Sorry, it’s just…
我不知道 难道你都不好奇吗
I… I don’t know. Aren’t you even curious?
我是说 看起来他在表示关心
– I mean, it seems like he’s reaching out…
我读过 很无聊
– I used to read them. They’re lame.
-你回过信吗 -没有 我从来没给他回过信
– Do you ever write back? – No, I have not written him back.
-他为他的离开道歉了吗 -你今天怎么回事
– Does he say he’s sorry for leaving? – What’s with you today?
我三岁的时候他就做了决定 那是他的决定 不是我的
He made his choice when I was three. It was his choice, not mine.
他能为自己的决定负责 到此为止
He can live with it. Let’s leave it at that.
我只是觉得 他还是你的父亲 也许
I’m just saying, you know, he is still your father, maybe…
他不是我父亲了
He’s not still my father.
好吗 父亲应该陪在他的孩子身边
Okay? A father is supposed to be there for his kid.
保护他不受伤害 这是父亲的唯一职责
Protect him from harm. That’s the only job a father has.
你没有孩子 你能知道什么
You don’t have a kid, so what would you know about it?
这些菜的组合特别
This combination of meals is simply…
就是这样 给我拿点果汁来
There we go. Now go get me some juice.
喂 果汁 快点儿 我们不是花钱请你来坐着的
Hey, juice. Come on. We’re not paying you to sit on your ass.
本杰明先生
Mr. Benjamin!
本杰明先生 本杰明先生 我不会走的
Mr. Benjamin! Mr. Benjamin, I’m not gonna leave!
谢谢你能留下来
Thank you for staying.
自从我开始工作以来
Ever since I started,
他们就一直要我在周四出去高兴一下
they’ve been begging me to go to happy hour on Thursday.
我最终妥协了 这样才能摆脱他们
I finally relented, just to get them off my back.
-我不会太晚回来 -哦 没关系 特雷弗在睡觉
– I won’t be too late. – Oh, it’s fine. Trev’s napping.
哦 还有一件事
Oh, there’s another thing.
工作原因我得去
Work’s asked me to go to
亚特兰大参加一个为期一周的培训研讨会
Atlanta for a week for a training seminar.
-哦 那我就待在这儿陪着特雷弗 -谢谢你
– Oh. Why don’t I stay here with Trev? – Thank you.

Um…
还有一件事情
There’s one more thing.
你看 这么多年
You know, over the years,
特雷弗从来没有对一位护工产生感情
Trevor’s never become attached to any caregiver.
我很高兴你们两个处得来
I’m so pleased you two get on so well,
但是 你不可能永远在这儿
but… you won’t be here forever.
我知道你儿子的事情
I know about your son.
你知道 如果不先做功课摸清人
You know, I wouldn’t let you be with Trevor
我是不会把特雷弗交给你的
without first doing my due diligence.
你到底知道了什么
What do you know exactly?
所有事情 特雷弗也知道
Everything. So does Trevor.
对不起 本
I’m so sorry, Ben.
我甚至不能
I can’t even…
-特雷弗知道发生了什么事情 -是的
– Trevor knows what happened? – Yeah.
三年的时间不算长
Three years is not a very long time,
我只能对你的情感状态做个大概估计
and I can only guess at your emotional state.
我不能让你离特雷弗太近
I can’t have you getting too close to Trevor.
我不能让你做出你做不到的承诺
I can’t have you making promises you can’t keep.
ALOHA 对吗
ALOHA, right?
询问 倾听 观察 帮助 再次询问
Ask, Listen, Observe, Help, Ask again.
再无它物 对吗
Nothing more, yeah?
看来接我的人等得不耐烦了
Sounds like my very obnoxious ride.
你知道我孩子的事情
You knew about my kid and
你还跟我扯了那么多关于做父亲的鬼话 啊
you said all that father bullshit to me? Huh?
你以为因为你坐轮椅
You think because you’re in a wheelchair
你就有权利想做什么做什么想说什么说什么吗
that gives you the right to say and do whatever you want?
你从没想过不管坐不坐轮椅
You ever considered that maybe I’m just a prick,
我都只是个混♥蛋♥吗
with or without the wheelchair?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 去你的轮椅
Fuck you. And fuck your wheelchair.
去你的华夫饼
And fuck your waffles and
还有那标着你永远不可能去的地方
your stupid fucking map with all the places
的垃圾地图
that you’re never ever gonna fucking see.
去你的信件 反正你也不会回复
Fuck those letters that you’ll never reply to
因为你是这么自私自利的混♥蛋♥
’cause you’re such a self-absorbed piece of shit.
你最多就骂成这样吗
Is that the best you can do?
就这样吗 我还以为你是个作家呢
That’s it? I thought you were a writer.
去你的这个 去你的那个 太没创意了
Fuck this, fuck that. That’s really lame.
我觉得你应该再打次草稿
I think you need a second draft.
我不听你瞎扯
I don’t buy any of your bullshit.
你可以随便开玩笑
You can make jokes all you want,
但是你会把你的生命
but you are wasting your
浪费在坐在这栋房♥子里看电视
life by sitting in this house and watching TV.
是么 那你♥他♥妈♥的会干什么呢
Yeah? And what the fuck are you doing?
三年了 本
It’s been three years, Ben.
你真的应该为了九美金的时薪来给我擦屁♥股♥吗
Should you really be wiping my ass for $9 an hour?
听说你和特雷弗昨晚过得很愉快
Sounds like you and Trevor had quite a night last night.
-是 很抱歉 -我特意警告你
– Yeah, sorry about… – I specifically warned you
注意小心处理你们的关系 是不是
about the nature of your relationship, didn’t I?
是 你警告过我 但是
Yeah, you did, but…
是什么让你认为
What makes you think I
我竟会允许你带我儿子去公路旅行
would ever let you take my son on a road trip?
现在如果我不让他去看世界上最深的坑
And now if I don’t let him go see the world’s deepest pit
或者最大的牛之类的东西 他就会难过
or biggest cow or whatever, he’s gonna be upset.
但是我当然不可能会让他去
But of course I can’t actually let him go.
听着 无论如何 本冲到我的房♥间
Look, well, whatever. When Ben burst into my room
跟我说我们应该去旅行
and said we should go on a trip,
那看上去会很有趣
it just seemed like it would be fun.
-你懂吗 算了 -旅行是不可能的
– You know? So, just forget it. – Well, it’s not happening.
并且我很讨厌被逼到这个境地
And I resent being put in this position.
说真的 你想什么呢
Honestly, what were you thinking?
-我认为旅行对他有好处 -有好处
– I was thinking it would be good for him. – Good for him?
你有没有任何概念
Do you have any idea what
和特雷弗这样的人一起旅行会导致什么
traveling with someone like Trevor entails?
你会丢了他的地夫可特药 然后呢
You lose his Deflazacort, then what?
或者呼吸机在半路上
Or the C-pap breaks in
突然坏掉了 那样是对他好吗
the middle of nowhere? That be good for him?
他从来没有离开过房♥子超过一小时
He’s never been more than an hour from his house.
也许是时候要改变这样的情况了
Maybe it’s time to change that.
你看 我们会花三到四天
Look. It takes three or four
去到世界上最深的坑 对吗
days to get to the world’s deepest pit. Right?
我们可以一路上看到
We can see a lot of these
这么多其他的沿路景观
other roadside attractions along the way.
再花两天回来 我们就去一个星期
Two days to get back, we’re gone for a week.
我标出了沿途所有的医院
I chart out all the hospitals along the way.
而且他们会借给我一辆厢车
And they’ll lend me the van so
那么我们就能带上特雷弗所有的器械和东西
we can carry all of Trevor’s machines and stuff.
我们可以在你去亚特兰大的时候出发
We can go while you’re in Atlanta.
你是建议我冒着我儿子的生命危险
You’re suggesting I risk my
只是为了让他去看地球上的一个洞吗
son’s life so he can see a hole in the earth?
我是建议让你儿子走出房♥间
I’m suggesting that your son gets out of the living room.
好 等我下班回来
Right. When I get back from work,
我们再坐下来详细计划这场旅行
we’re gonna sit down and plan this to the T.
什么
Wait. What?
做得好 刚才你很英勇
Well done. That was very heroic
就这样毫不犹豫地跳出来
how you jumped in there without missing a beat.
-但是对不起 我不能去 -为什么 这是你的主意
– But I’m sorry, I can’t do it. – Why? This is your idea.
我知道 但是我觉得我当时是一时鬼迷心窍
I know, but I think I was caught up in the moment.
就是你反反复复跟我说 去你的 的时候
That moment being you telling me to go fuck myself repeatedly.
这主意很棒 开放的大路
This is great. The open road.
你知道吗 我要给许愿机构打电♥话♥
You know what? I’m gonna call the Make-A-Wish Foundation
我要让凯蒂·佩里在米苏拉的汽车旅馆和我们见面
and I’ll get Katy Perry to meet us at a motel in Missoula.
你希望她给你吹♥箫♥的时候唱什么歌♥
What song do you want her to sing while she’s doing you?
《烟火》
“Fireworks.”
你把车带去维修了吗
– Did you get the van serviced?
车维修过了 随时可以出发
– The van is serviced and ready to go.
-什么时候 -所有东西都是新的
– When? – Everything’s up to date.
就是说你特地为了这趟旅行去修了车
Meaning you got it serviced specifically for the trip,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!