也许应试试
Maybe I should.
谁会想那样做?
Ah, who’d have ruddy thought it, eh?
有些人真畸型
Ah, well. There’s nowt as queer as folk.
I said, “There’s nowt as queer as folk”!
闭嘴, 这是丧礼
Shut up, Dave. It’s supposed to be a bloody funeral.
对不起
I’m sorry.
那是谁?是那傢伙
‘Ey, look! Who’s that? – It’s that guy!
露你的胸肌
Show us your pecs!
他们曾一起见报?
They were together in the paper, weren’t they?
上两星期你有否着意找工作?
Have you been actively seeking work over the last fortnight?
有
Yeah.
上两星期有否做过工或义工?
Have you done any work, paid or unpaid, over the last fortnight?
没有
No.
听说不是
That’s not what I’ve heard.
揭露钢工当脱衣舞男
捣破钢工脱衣舞男
来吧
Right, come on, you lot!
史莱邦特
“Slaidburn.”
一, 二, 三, 四
One, two, three, four.
滚
Go get shagged! – Get your knickers off!
妈的
Oh, fuck!
喂, 脱衣舞男…
Hey, Patricia the Stripper!
滚你去了哪裡?
Bugger off. – Where have you bloody been?
什麽事? 我要去买♥♥二十桶啤酒…你像失踪似的
What’s going on? I had to buy 20 barrels! I’ve had no word from you!
希望有人退票
I hope they’re sale or return.
开玩笑, 你十分出名
You’re joking! You’re bloody famous!
别告诉我
Yeah, don’t remind me.
已卖♥♥出二百张票多少?
I’ve sold 200-odd tickets! – How many?
杰雷, 做得好, 祝好运多谢
Well done, Gerald. All the best.
真叫人羡慕
Hey! Example for you there!
杰雷, 身光颈靓对
Nice suit, Gerald! – Yeah.
我还是走了
Well, I… I’d best be off.
或有适合你们的工作, 尽力而为
You never know, there might be ajob in it for you boys.
怎样?好, 加利
All right, lads? – All right, Gaz?
发达了我们发了
Gareth. – We’re on.
We’re bloody on!
你们怎样?已卖♥♥了二百张票, 已是两千镑
You what? – We’ve sold 200 tickets. That’s two grand!
有点迟了, 我是说…
It’s a bit late for all that, Gaz. I mean…
全新开始
I mean fresh start, you know.
杰雷, 再多一次…
One more time, Gerald.
你下半世便不♥穿♥西装了
You’ve got the rest of your fucking life to wear a suit!
别说笑
杰雷继续
Gerald… – Aye, go on! Come on, Gerald.
西装了别这样, 杰雷
只此一次好
Just once. – Yes!
就只今晚
That’s all. Just tonight.
怎样, 戴维?
How about it, Dave?
还未想通吗?
Haven’t you grown out of all that yet?
别这样, 兄弟
Come on, mate.
不, 对不起
Nah. Sorry, lads.
Jean?
珍, 甜心
Jean, love!
你在那裡
There you are.
何时开始用鬚后水
I should have guessed when you started wearing totty lotion.
以前从未涂香水来吸引我?
You never put it on for me, did you?
珍?但这…
Jean? – Or this?
未见过你穿这东西
I never had you down for this sort of caper, David.
至少解释到一些事
It explains a few things, at least.
不, 听着…我知不好看, 但…
No, look… I know it don’t look good.
对, 很难看
You’re bloody right it don’t.
那些日子你常很晚回家
All those nights you were late back
我还笨到以为你出外找工作
and stupid cow here thought you were out looking for ajob!
难怪
Well, no wonder.
难怪
No bloody wonder.
我完全明白不, 我与加利一起, 绝无谎言
It’s so obvious. – No, I were with Gaz, honest.
她是加利的女友之一?
Oh, right! She’s one of Gaz’s little tarts, is she?
我明白了
Well, that makes sense.
她要忍♥受这种鬼东西
She’d have to be to put up with this kind of shit!
听好不关任何女人, 明吗?
Just listen, will you?! It’s nowt to do with any fucking women!
I’m…
对, 我跳脱衣舞
I were a stripper, right?
加利, 我和其他人…
Me and Gaz and… some fellas
以为跳脱衣舞可赚点钱
thought we’d make a bob or two taking us clothes off.
脱衣舞
Strippers?
好了, 我知
All right, all right, I know.
你…和加利…
You… and Gaz?
脱衣舞男?
Strippers?
不是那麽差
We weren’t that bad.
我不行
Only I couldn’t, could I?
为何不行?
Why not?
看看我
Well, look at me.
怎样?
So?
珍, 谁会爱看我跳舞?
Jeanie, who wants to see this dance?
我, 戴维
Me, Dave.
我爱看
I do.
笨蛋, 只有女观众
Women only, you tosser!
只招待女宾! 海报上写明的
Women only! It’s on all t’ posters, for fuck’s sake.
不, 没有人告诉我
No, nobody told me.
酒吧的人客都是座上客
All the blokes from t’ pub are in there.
杂种一上台便没事?
Bastards! – You’ll be all right once you’re on stage.
什麽意思?
Once I’m on stage?
我才不上台, 等于自杀
I’m going nowhere near the fucking stage! It’s suicide! That’s what it is! Suicide!
Come on, come on! Come on, come on!
Come on, come on! Come on!
去死, 我会将钱还给你
Shit! I’ll give the money back.
阿伦, 请宣佈
Alan, announce it, please.
告诉四百个观众? 开玩笑
To 400 horny punters? Ask me another one, kid!
哗
By ‘eck!
晚餐女老主顾坐前排
Our old dinner lady’s ont’ front row!
撕碎我们若你不出场, 观众会这样做
We’ll get torn to pieces! – You will if you don’t go on!
看过狼群撕食班马吗?
Ever seen a zebra brought down by a pack of wolves?
大自然影片真精彩, 对吗?
These nature films. Aren’t they marvellous?
精彩?
Brilliant, aren’t they?
很精彩很好看
They are, aren’t they, Gerald? – Oh, pack it in!
加利, 没怕得要死吧?
Not lost your bottle, have you, Gaz? – Dave!
电视没好节目, 我会试试
There were nowt on telly so I thought I’d give it a go.
我发现他去外面到处走他们不让我入来
I found this wandering about outside. – They wouldn’t let me in.
我这裡干什麽鬼? 你妈会气死
What the hell are you doing ‘ere? Your mum’ll go mad!
她俩去外她?
She’s out front. – Is she?
与贝里?
Is Barry with her?
她不许他来, 说只欢迎女观众
She wouldn’t let him come. Said it were women only.
观众很鼓噪, 快出场
Right! I can’t hold them any longer! It’s now or never! Here we go. We’re bloody on.
好, 出场穿上外套
Go get yourjacket on.
不能只穿吊带吗?
Can’t we leave us G-strings on, Gaz?
随便
Perhaps you better had.
不, 最好不要
No, we better hadn’t.
听着…若只做一次
Listen. If we’re doing this, then just this once,
便要做得好
we’re doing it right.
出场
Now, come on.
好, 请拍手
Come on, put your hands together
欢迎戴维
and welcome Mr Dave Horsefall!
各位, 还有后座的朋友
OK, ladies and gents… and you buggers up the back there!
脱衣吧, 快表演
Get on with it!
我们也许不再年轻
We may not be young,
不英俊…也许不很出色
we may not be pretty, we may not be right good,
但我们在这裡…
but we’re here.
是真人表演, 只演今晚
We’re live, and for one night only
会脱清光
we’re going for the full monty!
你不能再错过
You can’t miss it, not after everything.
来, 加利, 快点对不起
Come on, Gaz! Hurry up! – Sorry, lads.
祝好运
Good luck, eh?
Listen.
继续我开始对你感到不满
I’m gonna get really annoyed with you.
观众因你表演欢呼, 快出场吧…
They’re cheering out there. You did that.
施展浑身解数
Now get out there and do your stuff.
连你也这样