嘿, 尼
Blimey, Nathe!
你成功了, 破解所有密♥码♥
好极, 一, 二, 别那样
Come on, come on! One, two!
一下, 祝好运
And one for luck!
蓝眼睛你怎能说那麽多谎话
来见我, 逗我笑
我会依你的意思做野性奔放
什麽踢球, 球証已入了球
Yeah!
热金我们坦荡荡 只限女宾
不妥
It’s not straight, Lomps.
别那样, 只是海报
Give over, it’s only a poster.
真厉害
Christ al-bloody-mighty!
你们好, 甜心
All right, sweethearts? – Gary the lad!
加利近来搞什麽? 百变星君?
What are you up to, then, shifty?
打下东家, 打下西家
Bit of this, bit of that, bit of the other.
给朋友做点广♥告♥
Just advertising for some mates. – Oh, aye.
谁会来看你的朋友表演?
And who’s gonna come and see your mates?
我们前一阵子有精彩演出
We had the real thing up here the other day.
我的兄弟更精彩
Well, us mates are better.
更精彩? 怎样精彩?唔…
Better? How’s that, then? – Well…
脱清光
This lot go all the way.
对吗?脱清光?
Don’t they, lads? – The full monty? You lot?
那有点瞄头
Hell-fire! That would be worth a look!
到时见
See you there, then. – Ta-ra.
别生气不, 绝对不会
Keep your hair on. No way. No and never. In that order, kid.
没有告诉我要脱清光
Excuse me, no-one said anything to me about the full monty.
听我说了, 要比脱衣舞男同行…脱得更彻底
You heard ’em. We’ve gotta give them more than your average ten-bob stripper.
对, 但, 我那东西你那东西?
Yeah, but… me willy. I mean to say… – Your willy?!
我那东西一定会成笑柄
My willy! – A laughing stock. Totally!
她们会来?
Well, they’re coming!
带剪刀她们知道是我们
With a pair of scissors! They know it’s us.
全锡菲都会知我们是谁…不管有否跳脱衣舞
By closing time, every bugger in Sheffield will know it’s us whether we do it or not.
我们能够当没事, 再去找工作…
We can forget it, go back to fucking job club,
便是勇往直前, 可能发达
or do it and just maybe get rich.
告诉你…
And I tell you,
如你袋有一千镑, 没人取笑你
folks don’t laugh so loud when you’ve a grand in your pocket.
跳脱衣舞…
Now, are you in
还是退出?
or are you out?
豪雨给驾驶者很多问题A57路近城♥堡♥镇封路
… all sorts of problems for drivers on the Pennines.
请画量避免使用此路段
So, please avoid the area if possible.
不过预料本週天色会大大好转
The good news is that the outlook for the rest of the week is much better,
週五暴风会过去…週末会和暖及有阳光
with the storms clearing to leave the weekend warm and sunny.
现在请改听音乐另一首七十年代的士高古典名曲
Now, back to the music. Here’s another disco classic from the ’70s.
杜娜森马的
It’s Donna Summer with
热料
“Hot Stuff”.
坐在这裡用膳
等待爱人来电♥话♥
最近打了千个电♥话♥
快将电♥话♥从牆上拉下来
今晚要找热料
爱人, 我今晚要热料
一定要热料…
今晚要寻爱
我需要热料
我要点热料

No.
杰雷, 别这样, 只一小时
Gerald, come on, mate. Just an hour!
有些养眼杂♥志♥
You’ve got some fit birds in there.
她的乳♥房♥♥太大
Nah. Tits are too big.
是吗?
Yeah?
不清楚
Didn’t know they could be.
防皱霜?
Anti-wrinkle cream.
可以用吗?
‘Ey, can fellas use this an’ all?
不要这样, 好吗?
Do you mind, you!
希望她们更明白我们就好了
Well, I just pray they’re a bit more understanding about us, that’s all.
你什麽?
You what?
她们也会以这眼光看我们?
They’re gonna be looking at us like that.
下週五, 若四百个女人说…他太肥, 他太老
What if, next Friday, 400 women say: “He’s too fat, he’s too old,
有鸡胸, 怎办?
and he’s a pigeon-chested little tosser.”
不会说吧? 他刚才说女人乳大
They wouldn’t. – Why not? He said her tits are too big.
那不同, 我们是大男人
That’s different. We’re… blokes.
那又怎样?
Yeah. And?
我认为她的乳很美
I think she’s got nice tits.
我没说过她的个性若认识她, 可能发现她人不错
I never said owt about her personality. She’s probably quite nice.
不, 她们也不会理你的个性
They won’t say nowt about your personality.
好极, 因你是个杂种
Which is good cos you’re a bastard.
不理个性, 要看胴体, 对吗?
Bollocks to your personality! This is what they’re looking at.
告诉你, 兄弟…
And I tell you summat, mate.
有防皱霜, 但防肥霜则没有
Anti-wrinkle cream there may be, but anti-fat-bastard cream, there is none.
兄弟
Here… lads.
噢, 妈…
Oh, mother!
– Bloody hell!
妈的加利说要光鲜的
Gaz said he wanted something a bit flashy.
这是高档货, 真皮对, 但…
It’s top of the range. Real leather.
不够钱?哪天呢?
Yeah, but… – You don’t get much. – What day is it?
週一什麽时候上演?
Monday. – When are we on?
週五, 明天綵排
Friday. Dress rehearsal tomorrow.
我到时会不舒服
I think I’m gonna be sick.
怎说明? 根本没有
How can I read the instructions? There wasn’t any.
不, 可能有部份不见了
No? Well, maybe there’s a part missing.
明白, 随便你怎样说
Yeah, I got that. If that’s what you call it.
若无不妥, 为何失踪?
Well, if it’s all there, how come it’s not working?
你说 [ 在那种情况 ] 是什麽意思?
What do you mean, in what sense?
失踪就是失踪
It’s not working in the sense that it’s not working.
不, 我不能大声说
No, I can’t speak up.
没有反应, 明吗? 没有增大
Nothing’s happening, you know what I mean? Nothing’s getting bigger.
很急
Well, this is an emergency, is this.
什麽事, 大块头?
What’s the matter, big man?
对不起
I’m sorry.
戴维
Dave…
戴维…?
Dave.
暖洋洋的爱意
想带个狂汉回家
今晚寻找个狂野爱侣
今晚我要热料
你的节奏比音乐快
You’re ahead.
别批评, 好吗?
Give us a break!
什麽事, 孩子?
All right, kid.
告诉我们
Tell us straight.
我们不会成为宇宙的
We’re not making the biggest arses of ourselves in the known universe,
笨汉?
are we?
戴维…
Dave, mate.
可否听我说一句?与你私下谈谈
Can I have a word? In private, like.

Yeah. I suppose so.
不告诉人?
Dave, you won’t tell anyone, will you?
不告诉, 放心将秘密告诉我
No, your, er… Your secret’s safe with me.
我约十二岁时…
When I were about 12,
学校带我们去学游泳
our school took us for… for swimming lessons.
男女同班
Mixed classes.
你知…男孩子
You know, boys
还有…唔…
and… er
女孩子
and girls.
我当时很怕
It were terrible, Dave. I were there
当时…我穿了泳裤站在池边
standing at t’ side of t’ pool in me trunks
到处都是穿比坚尼的艳女郎
with all these pretty lassies around in bikinis!
And… Well, I…
我…
I got, er…
勃起
I got a stiffy!
你怎办?跳入深水地方
What did you do? – I jumped into t’ deep end.
差点淹死
I nearly fucking drowned!
若再发生怎办?
What if it happens again?
试想想, 面对四百个女人
Think of that, eh? In front of 400 women!
杰雷…
Gerald,
你找错倾诉对象
you’re talking to t’ wrong man.
以为你只是说你妈是家人, 好吗?
You said it were just your mum. – It’s family.
你怎办?那是谁?
What can you do? – Who the hell-fire’s that?

Oh, no.
是比妮
It’s Beryl.
我姪女
Me niece!
戴维呢?
Where’s Dave?
戴维

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!