Let’s see his records. – What have we got, Dave?
[ 花舞 ]
“The Floral Dance.”
[ 与希和一起昂首前进 ]天
“Marching With Hepworth”? – Jesus Christ!
是热朱古力乐队
Hot Chocolate! Now we’re talking!
我相信奇蹟…
I believe in miracles
从你来那天开始
Since you came along
性感尤物
You sexy thang!
继续吧, 我去那边
Stick it on, Daverimo! I’m there.
爹, 不
Dad! Dad, don’t.
不要紧, 没什麽
It’s all right, Nathan. It’s right, is this. I’ve seen ’em do it.
各位晚安, 今晚特别奉上…
Good evening, shoppers… – Dave!

All right, all right.
性感尤物, 一, 二…
“You Sexy Thing.” One, two…
一,二,三,四
One, two, three, four.
我相信奇蹟
你从哪裡来?
性感尤物, 你…
我相信奇蹟…
从你来那天开始…
你从哪裡来?
性感尤物, 你…
要观众要医生
I need an audience. You need a doctor.
告诉你, 那孩子有不妥
I tell you, there’s summat up wi’ that kid.
你真的去城北找过?
Did you check the whole top end? – Yeah!
不用, 他出去了
There’s no point. He went out.
什麽?我看见他
You what? – I seen him go.
那小子
There’s the beggar.

Oi, Nathe!
Nathan!
Nathan.
见鬼
Hell-fire!
他去这裡干什麽?没什麽, 步行回家
What are you doing out here, kid? – Nowt. Walking home.
It’s miles home! You know that!
为何要离家出走?
Why did you run off like that?
觉得丢脸?
You’re embarrassed, aren’t you?
认为你爹是人所共知的笨蛋
You think your own dad’s a dickhead.
你这样做很不智
We’re not doing this for a laugh, you know.
我正在想办法赚点钱…
I’m trying to get some brass together
使我们可以经常见面
so as you and me can keep seeing each other.
他们想将我们分开
They’re trying to stop us, you see.
若非你爹
I may as well not bother.
我也不会费心
Except I’m your dad.
你明白吗?
It counts for something, don’t it?
我喜欢你
I like you.
小子,我爱你
I love you, you bugger.
明白吧
All right, kid?
明白吗?
All right? – Yeah.
傻小子
You nutter.
你说过跳舞好主意
Well, you said dancing. It were a great idea, kid.
但不是跳那种舞
Just not the right sort of dancing.
看这边
Gaz! ‘Ey, look ‘ere.

Oh, my God!
杰雷, 求职俱乐部的人会有话题
Gerald, me lad, you’re gonna be famous down job club.
他这杂种倒不错, 对吗?
He’s not bad for a bastard, is he?
他会断绝六亲
He’s dead, that’s what he is.
你说你要一位舞蹈导师
You said you wanted a dance teacher.
Gerald? Go get chuffed!
他会到外唱, 我们成锡菲笑柄
He’d tell every bugger! We’d be laughed out of Sheffield.
做得好, 有别人
‘Ey up, lads. Bandits at six o’clock.
来, 熘冰大♥师♥
Come in, Torvill.
将用具放那边
Park your sequins over ‘ere.
真好玩, 现在给我滚这是自♥由♥国家
You’ve had your laugh. Now piss off. – It’s a free country.
我觉得你很出色, 技术一流
You were rather good. Nifty footwork. – Gerald!
你好
Oh, hello.
杰雷, 我们错过跳伦巴舞了对不起, 我刚才与工友聊天
Gerald, you’re missing the rumba. – Sorry, I just met some pals from… work.
不想参加我们的舞蹈班?你提到这点, 真有趣
Not thinking ofjoining our class? – Funny you should mention it…
我们…重拾过去?晚安
I think we’d better be getting back now. – Well, good night.
回去跳伦巴舞再见, 杰雷
You get back to your rumba. See you later, Gerald.
开工
At work.
他有花♥园♥守护神装饰
He’s got gnomes.
肯定有
Aye, he bloody would have.
事业一帆风顺?
Things looking up?
也许不错吧
You know, love, I think they just might be.
好…
Good.
你一向都过份勤力
You’ve been working too hard.
应该让同事多做一点
You should let a colleague do the lion’s share for a change.
希望你强硬点不能迟到
I wish you’d be firmer, Gerald. – Oh, well. Mustn’t be late.
如我…?莲达, 你知我不…?
So it’s all right if I… – Oh, Linda, love…
别小器, 你说事业不错
Oh, don’t be so mean! Things are looking up. You said so.
你会喜欢滑雪的
You’ll love skiing.
莲达…
Linda…
没事了, 再见
It don’t matter. Bye.
‘Ey, Gaz.
熘冰大♥师♥, 去上班?说实话, 我是去上班
Off to the office, Torvill? – Yes, I bloody am!
放回原位
Put that back. Put it back!
看, 有工作, 没错的
See that? Interview. In the bloody bag. Mate from Harrisons.
以前夏里钢厂也是这样驾轻就熟
I could do the job standing on me head.
不用再见你的丑面
And I won’t have to look at your ugly mugs again.
杰雷, 我们只需要一点帮手
Come on, we just need some help. – Sorry.
对不起, 不能帮你这种人
There’s nothing I can do to help you.
只想知跳舞的事
Just wanna know about dancing.
舞蹈员讲求配搭, 技巧…
Dancers have coordination, skill,
掌握时间, 健壮, 仪态
timing, fitness and grace.
细心望望镜
Take a long, hard look in the mirror.
我很忙
Now, I’m busy.
别迟了去求职俱乐部
Don’t be late forjob club, lads.
杂种
Bastard!
起薪一万六千镑, 再加长俸
Starting at ?6,000, plus the pension scheme.
我能复职, 很开心这六个月真难度过
It’ll be a relief to get back to work. It’s not been an easy six months.
我掌握最新的工业展知识
I’m up to date with the latest industry developments,
我不断
and I’ve kept meself
充实自己
busy, you know.
杰雷, 资历完全具备
Well, all the qualifications are there, obviously.
认识很久
And we go back further than I care to remember.
什麽…?
Sorry?
杰雷, 我们所要的…
What we’re asking, Gerald, is
你停职那麽久…仍能胜任吗?
after such a long lay-off, do you think you’re up to the job?

You…!
杂种冷静点
Bastard! – Fucking hell!
杰雷, 兄弟过来, 你这杂种
‘Ey, Gerry, mate…
没得到这份工作?滚开, 来
You didn’t get it, then? – Get out the way! Come ‘ere!

杂种, 那份工作是我的
Bastard! That were mine, thatjob!
你根本不在意
You don’t give a toss! You’re kids!
我却不同我要讨生活, 要负责任
It’s different for me! I’ve got a standard of living! Responsibilities!
我当日一直平步青云
I were on me way up! I am on me way up!
这是我多月来首次有面试
It were me first interview in months!
我可先支上期薪金, 她不会知
I could’ve got me first month’s in advance. She’d never have known.
现在怎办?
Now what?
她仍有信♥用♥卡♥
She’s still got credit cards, you know.
她现在出去了用信♥用♥卡♥乱花钱
She’s out there now, ont’ High Street, with a fucking Barclaycard, spending!
为何不干脆告诉她?
Why can’t you just tell her?
怎能告诉她? 失业六个月?
How can I tell her after six months?
这女人放假想去滑雪
A woman who wants to go skiing for us holidays!
去他妈的滑雪
Skiing, for fuck’s sake!
为何你那样做? 我应得那工作!
Why did you do it? It was my job!
我一定要这份工作
It had to be my… job!
可否别烦我?
Can’t you just leave me alone?
用强力胶黏上
We stuck it with superglue.
不易看出裂缝
You can’t hardly see t’ join.

Go on. – Oh, yeah.
去平价摊买♥♥的, 向你道歉
We got this int’ jumble, like, to say sorry.
铜轮和各种配件
Wheels go round and everything.
给塑像的, 不是给你
It’s for your gnomes, really. Not you.
但…
I, er…
不知怎说
I don’t know. Er…
真精彩
It’s marvellous, this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!